It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time to Relocate Israel.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
Isn't about time for the sake of world peace,and the lives of millions in the Middle East,
that Israel is relocated to somewhere a lot less hostile and volatile.

I nominate Texas. "The Lone ✡ State"

edit on 27-11-2011 by ILikeStars because: remove bb code that did not work.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

Originally posted by DarthMuerte
Won't work. God gave that land to the Jews. It is their land, not yours to give away or take away.

Well real Jews know that the state of Israel is not to be created until the return of the messiah so get that zionist # outta here.
Really? Might I suggest the Book of Daniel for a start? Besides, the Messiah was here once already.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeorgiaGirl
Wow. Just wow.

I stepped away from my computer for a short time because my 12 year old just threw up all over the hallway and I had to clean it up (fun, huh???) and see that this thread is really taking off.

We have on the one side those who simply hate the Jews and blame them for all of the reigon's trouble. We also have people who love to take potshots at Christians simply for the fact that they are Christians and historically have supported the Jews (it's always fun to ridicule the Christians, right?) And then there's the idea that this area isn't actually the ancient Jewish homeland after all, so the whole idea that the Jews are returning to their "homeland" is incorrect.

Even if you feel that creating Israel in the 40s was a mistake, for whatever your reasoning is, it's been done. It happened over 60 years ago. In the history of the world there are countless examples of land changing hands, and usually someone got the shaft. I know! Let's just go back in time and give it all back. Everyone should immediately move back to the original homeland of their ancestors, as far back in history as ancestry can be traced. All Americans from European, Asian, and African descent can immediately return to those continents, leaving America for the Native Americans. The rest of the world can do the same. Doesn't that sound fun??? And fair???

Of course, that sounds ridiculous.

Just because it "only" happened 60 years ago doesn't mean would easy to move the Jews and dissolve Israel. It also doesn't mean it is the right thing to do.

And to the person who suggested that just because I don't think we should pack up the Jews I should be open to having my home bulldozed, WHAT???? I had nothing to do with the creation of Israel 60 years ago. As I already said, we could list countess atrocities that have occurred over the history of the world. We can NOT go back and right all of those wrongs. What we CAN do it try not to commit any MORE wrongs.

People of European descent returning to Europe sounds ridiculous? In the land of "all muslims should 'go back where they came from'", returning to the land of your origin is ridiculous? Your post is ridiculous. Stop tryna sugar coat the worlds problems with that "land changing hands" crap. Europeans have colonized and "shafted" people all throughout recent history and aided in the "shafting" of the Palestinian people.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Won't work. God gave that land to the Jews. It is their land, not yours to give away or take away.

Well real Jews know that the state of Israel is not to be created until the return of the messiah so get that zionist # outta here.
Really? Might I suggest the Book of Daniel for a start? Besides, the Messiah was here once already.

Didn't I say return? Do you not know what "RETURN" means!?!?!

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

the original post is the same 'solution' that they proposed in 1947 and created isreal, which solved nothing

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Jews are still looking for the Messiah. A real Jew would know that. You confirmed my suspicions.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by pointr97

Originally posted by Frira
Absolutely-- get it out of the midst of the 9th Century which surrounds it.

As a Texan, I recommend Oklahoma.

Then again, I hear Libya and Egypt are each looking for a new government so maybe one of those would be a good choice?

But seriously, what is really needed is a New Jerusalem. That, and that alone, will resolve this once and for all.

I agree, and as an Okie, I recommend Texas....That damn state won't end, there is plenty of open land there

I was hoping to hear from an Okie!

Shoot, I think we have several counties bigger than Israel. We could give one to the Jews, and an other to the Palestinians; and let their High Schools play each other in football, then get them altogether to share a barbeque.

And since I am pretty sure this is a trolling thread, so you and I are the only ones having any fun...

I once took a flight from Dallas to San Diego. The pilot came on the intercom.

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is the Captain speaking. We are at our cruising altitude of 35,000 feet, and have good weather all the way to San Diego, having just passed our halfway point. By the way, we are still over Texas."

A few of us grinned. A few minutes later he came on the intercom again.

"Just for your information, if we had taken off out of Harlingen, on the southern tip of Texas, and were flying to Canada, when we were halfway there, we would still be over Texas."

A few laughed.

A few more minutes passed, and the Captain did it again.

"And if we had flown out of El Paso headed to the Atlantic Coast, when we were half way there... we would still be over Texas."

That got a few more laughs with about half the passengers saying together the words with him, "STILL be over Texas!". He kept us amused every few minutes (it was a red-eye flight) with statistics about how huge Texas is.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

I never said that the Muslims should go anywhere. Where did you get that from??? you are putting words in my mouth.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by GeorgiaGirl

You did say that "why should Israel be the one to move".

What is your solution to the problem anyway?
I assume you are Christian, and therefore against the taking of human life.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

We have on the one side those who simply hate the Jews and blame them for all of the reigon's trouble.

That has to be one of the lamest attempt at spinning the truth that I have ever seen

So I guess Jews against Zionism hate Jews too?

It's not the Jews people dislike, it's the Zionists. There is a difference because you can be Jewish and not be a Zionist. You can also be a Zionist without being Jewish. Christian Zionists is a good example.

Anyone who criticizes Israel is now labelled a Jew hater

edit on 27-11-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I never said that the Muslims should go anywhere. Where did you get that from??? you are putting words in my mouth.

No, I'm not putting words in your mouth because if you read it again, I didn't say that you said that...

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Stop the personal sniping.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Jews are still looking for the Messiah. A real Jew would know that. You confirmed my suspicions.

Since my first post was removed, lemme go again...

I never said I was a Jew. Get your imagination out of the conversation....

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4

Israel was created in 1947. Thats not very long ago hitorically speaking.

Jews have been there as long as Arabs if not longer in many cases. Jordan and Israel were once the land of Palestine and it was split for Arab Palestine to have the area that became Jordan and Jewish Palestine got Israel. Both have become a country right?

Here's an answer... why not relocate the Arabs in Gaza strip? The answer is no one wants them!!! Iran has a huge land area, why not give them a small 5 square miles of the 630k square miles they got? Does anyone remember when Egypt own the Gaza strip? They closed off their borders to it and would not let any travel or help....

In the end I see a lot of Arab lands and money and one small Israel, so yes the Arabs should absorb those in Gaza and let all live finally in peace, BUT the Arabs want Gaza to continue to be a thorn in Israel hide to give Arab's a reason to hate and/or fight.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I have got to start staying out of threads like these.

Maybe that will be my early New Year's Resolution.

It's just SO HARD not to speak up when I see crazy things being proposed.

The blind hatred and animosity I see toward so many groups is saddening...Jews, Christians, European-Americans...At least one person has made extremely rude comments about each of those groups in this thread, and has used their animosity as SUPPORT for why the Jews should be moved.

Go back and analyze everything I have posted in this thread. I NEVER showed any sort of ill feelings toward any group. I ONLY said that I disagree with the idea that moving the Jews is the solution.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

No, I'm not putting words in your mouth because if you read it again, I didn't say that you said that...

People of European descent returning to Europe sounds ridiculous? In the land of "all muslims should 'go back where they came from'", returning to the land of your origin is ridiculous? Your post is ridiculous. Stop tryna sugar coat the worlds problems with that "land changing hands" crap. Europeans have colonized and "shafted" people all throughout recent history and aided in the "shafting" of the Palestinian people.

Okay, so perhaps you just said that AMERICA is the land of "all muslims should go back where they came from".

I think that EVERYONE returning to their original homeland is ridiculous. I didn't single out Europeans, and I am not sure why you did.

How far back do you want to go to right all of the wrongs of history???? What is your solution???? Or should only the Europeans be targeted?

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

You're right, you should stay out of conversations like this because you get super sensitive. Just because I chose European colonization of the entire world as my example, doesn't mean Europeans are being targeted, it's simply an example. Stop getting all butt hurt, next time I'll use the Chinese taking over the entire world in the form of cheap goods, just so I don't offend you.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

My friend, that is such a dangerous position to take, but a position of course that many share, and one that was predicted long ago. If you don't know, the world focus on the mideast peace situation between Israel and the Arabs was predicted long ago.

"And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it" (Zech12:3).

Seems to be true doesn't it? Isn't it odd that Israel, this tiny piece of land, is the focus of the whole world? Strange, isn't it, that a book that many call a lie and laugh at, foretold this thousands of years ago? There's more. That war you think can be prevented by forcing Israel off their land......gonna happen.....period. Ezekiel 38-39 speaks of this war. I'm sure you heard of it. It's the Gog Magog war. Many arab nations including Iran, Lybia, Turkey and others, along with Russia and China will come against Israel. Odd isn't it....that we can already see the alignment of the nations taking place...Russia, Iran, Turkey, Lybia, perhaps Syria....versus the US, Israel, perhaps the EU? WWIII possibly?

Ezekiel 38:17 “‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: You are the one I spoke of in former days by my servants the prophets of Israel. At that time they prophesied for years that I would bring you against them. 18 This is what will happen in that day: When Gog attacks the land of Israel, my hot anger will be aroused, declares the Sovereign LORD. 19 In my zeal and fiery wrath I declare that at that time there shall be a great earthquake in the land of Israel. 20 The fish in the sea, the birds in the sky, the beasts of the field, every creature that moves along the ground, and all the people on the face of the earth will tremble at my presence. The mountains will be overturned, the cliffs will crumble and every wall will fall to the ground. 21 I will summon a sword against Gog on all my mountains, declares the Sovereign LORD. Every man’s sword will be against his brother. 22 I will execute judgment on him with plague and bloodshed; I will pour down torrents of rain, hailstones and burning sulfur on him and on his troops and on the many nations with him. 23 And so I will show my greatness and my holiness, and I will make myself known in the sight of many nations. Then they will know that I am the LORD.’

The above is what the Lord says He will do to the nations that come against Israel. Not a place that I would want to be found, that's for sure. When God gave the land to Abraham, this is what he said: "The LORD had said to Abram, “Go from your country, your people and your father’s household to the land I will show you. I will make you into a great nation, and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you." (Genesis 12:1-3 NIV)

The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob gave this land to the Jews a long long time ago, and standing against that is a very dangerous place to be.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

i would counter that instead of relocating The Jewish State of Israel...to lets say Africa
~ a place that was originally thought of as a place for a potential Jewish State ~

that instead of annexing land from the broken up Ottoman Empire & setting up [Israel...

a lot of problems would virtually disappear if the Nation was named Judea instead;

www.usd.edu/~clehmann/pir/judaea.htm
Judea was located approximately where the present day country of Israel is. In the east, the River Jordan flows south into the Dead Sea.[...]

the name Israel is loaded with negative energy from everyone who is not one of the 'chosen people' or Israelites... that is just the start of the problems, the name stands for In-Your-Face Chutzpah as far as the rest of the semites in the Middle East are concerned...

that's just my soultion to ease the tensions and animosity & even hatred among the nations in the ME

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join