It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time to Relocate Israel.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

DarthMuerte
Won't work. God gave that land to the Jews. It is their land, not yours to give away or take away.

Which Jews exactly?!
Asking only because of this:

"I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the Synagogue of Satan." (Revelation 2:9)

I think anyone supporting the Israelis, their injustice, and their cunning ways - is actually supporting satan...
But that's something only real Christians will understand.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

i have thought the same thing myself rigel it would make for a peacefull life and go a bit towards world peace but that will not sell the weapons that some countrys depend on .

they should be pushed back to the 1948 lines not the 67 ones and any talk of the holy land should be scrapped and what about the jewish autonamas oblast maybe they can give it to the palestinians that have been made homeless .

you have to wonder what went on in the cave's below the temple mount that is so important to a culture that has a holy man with a breast plate with jew-els

i understand now why hitler gave them palestine in the 30s being that his grandfather was supposed to be a rothchild and then the british double crossed the arabs and gave away the land they only had a mandate on with the ottoman empire .

yip what goes on in cave's should stay in caves

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

i have thought the same thing myself rigel it would make for a peacefull life and go a bit towards world peace but that will not sell the weapons that some countrys depend on .

they should be pushed back to the 1948 lines not the 67 ones and any talk of the holy land should be scrapped and what about the jewish autonamas oblast maybe they can give it to the palestinians that have been made homeless .

you have to wonder what went on in the cave's below the temple mount that is so important to a culture that has a holy man with a breast plate with jew-els

i understand now why hitler gave them palestine in the 30s being that his grandfather was supposed to be a rothchild and then the british double crossed the arabs and gave away the land they only had a mandate on with the ottoman empire .

yip what goes on in cave's should stay in caves

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

The thread is a good one Rigel - you ask a very important question that anybody who looks at the current mess in the ME comes to think about at the end of the day.

Thing is I do believe Israel is now established in the region. Many Israelis have now been born there, they are now the natives, sure no one else round that region thinks so, but in the mind of a born and bred Israeli that land is all they know.

I don't really think it was Britain that created Israel as we know it now, sure they made the Balfour declaration but it was the Russian Czars with their anti Jew campaigns that forced many to flee the eastern Europe area into central Europe like Austria, Germay, France etc, obviously Hitler forced many on from there too in an effort similar to the Czars, these two people were the push that made the Jews take Israel, without the Czar and Hitler Jews would never have gone on that Zion path in the numbers necessary to create a realistic state that could fend off other surrounding Arab nations.

Should Israel be moved? Israeli leaders won't go with it, only a WMD dropped over Tel Aviv will force a new diaspora. Then again many young do live abroad now to bring up their kids in a normal environment, I was surprised how many Jews were in Berlin earlier this year when on a weekender, also saw an RT doc on similar thing. Maybe Israel will naturally move due to the young generation getting tired of war and terror. Possibly because they can't afford to live there too, Israel is just so expensive to live the population may have to move the country lol, or at least move out of it

Being honest and realistic Israel is a great place and offers so much to the region. Tel Aviv is mint, one buzzing place and you are genuinely free there, it's just all ok In Tel Aviv, the people in general just want to live and have fun. Most Isarelis just want peace and don't care for war or the Greater Israel idea.

Sad thing is politics in Israel have been hijacked by minorities like settlers who hold sway in coaltition governments where they have big influence. Settler plans are wrong, Israel should just lay their cards on the table and go for peace, but they probably know they can never really get peace after stealing another peoples land. So they create a state that can defend itself better by nibbling at Palestinian areas until it is not so thinly defended,eating more and more land in the West Bank. In the mindset of Israel it's do just this, in the old days you either wiped out the natives American and Australian style and keep your stolen land or let them live British and French style in Africa/Asia and eventually lose your colonies when the natives come back at you. You can't do either anymore in the Israeli experiment. Israel will nibble, build a wall and pretend it can live an American lifestyle without remembering it's bang in the heart of the ME. Maybe it will work, maybe it won't.

Where do Israel move to? This may sound crazy but take an example. If you give them the Outer Hebrides will they want the Inner Hebrides after a few years? Then Glasgow? Then bits of Cumbria when the Afghans are recognized as Jewish and they return Aliyha style or more Russians come over in dire economic times and more land is needed.

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join