It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time to Relocate Israel.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by maceov

The most agregious phrase used in this hate piece thread is the coded title, "It's time to Relocate Israel."

As I have pointed out before, it is impossible to move a nation, so this is a couched reference to say, "...round up the jews." That is the very way it started in Nazi Germany that led to the gas showers and mass murder.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by citizen3273676
reply to post by bluemirage5

as long as we stop giving them money(and weapons) i dont care what its called. they are a religous state and we should not support them or any other country except emergengy humanitarian needs. with respect to you america needs to get out of other countries and stay in our own borders.

anyway we do give isreal 2.7 billion a year. over the years we have given isreal massive amounts of money and weapons. i dont see how america profits the arms companies might but america doesnt. we gave mubarak a billion a year in egypt for 30 years right next door. maybe the problem is amplified by american money sticking its big stinking nose in other peoples business. so sorry for the rant but i want my country to stop funding sh@tbags around the world.

I don't and cannot completely disagree with you here. It would be nice to see America pulling its VAST resources together to help her own people and make an effective change. For instance, I don't like us giving money to Pakistan who is NOT our friend or ally, either. We can scacely afford to take care of ourselves at present, and it grieves my heart to see and know that many children and their families are homeless and hungry each night. It is a shame what is happening in our own country.

BUT, the congress is more interested in protecting the super rich than getting anything done. I trust NOBODY in Washington, DC at this present time. For they are ALL bought and paid for and CONTROLLED by the wicked corporations, and vile forces, earthly or otherwise.

There is coming an American Holocaust that will rival and outdo the Nazi's - as untold thousands of concentration camps exist in America today, and all who will not comply with the constrictures of the New World Order regime shall be killed. All the "useless eaters" shall be done away with - for that is what they call us - who are not of the fortunate elite and "have-mores.".

There IS a bigger picture here. Evil shall prevail for a moment, and then Light and Goodness shall come in and destroy it all after seven long, torrential years. At least we have a speck of hope shining at the end of this long, black, horrible tunnel.

Enough with greed and down with hatred. Let's at the very least TRY to love our fellow man.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel
reply to post by maceov

The most agregious phrase used in this hate piece thread is the coded title, "It's time to Relocate Israel."

As I have pointed out before, it is impossible to move a nation, so this is a couched reference to say, "...round up the jews." That is the very way it started in Nazi Germany that led to the gas showers and mass murder.

Amen to that insightful concensus, my good Romanmel. May the wicked and contentious live to see the truth, and may all of their hateful words fall by the wayside and be forgotten..

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by The time lord

If the Jews build a new Temple the Christians know what to expect because they have researched it and they know it is nothing to do with them, it won't be a thorn it will be one of the biggest signs in both religions history as a sign before the Lords coming, Christians will not be doing the sacrificing because they have Jesus in that place, it would defy the point I don't think that would happen they will leave it to the Jews I am sure of it.

If the Messiah comes, whose Messiah? The Christians ARE expecting an earthly messiah, which they call the 2nd coming of Jesus.

Some Catholics believe the Jewish messiah, whether that be a prime minister of Israel who establishes Torah law, will be the antichrist. How CANT they think this? Judaism contradicts Christianity. Christianity is the abrogation of the law. If the Jewish Messiah king/prime minister/president, establishes a Torah legal system, builds the temple, and resurrects the great Sanhedrin, what does that mean for Christianity? It must mean that Christianity, the claims made by the Church for thousands of years, aren't true. This would be a theological nightmare for most Christians.

The Old Testament also describes this anti-Christ figure in the book of Daniel, they know about the Abomination that causes Desolation as mentioned in both religions it is not like it is a one sided story.

Are you referring to Armilus? Armilus refers to Rome i.e. Romulus. Rome will be the one to oppose Israel at the end of days. It is not meant in the same sense as Christianity understands it.

It's getting rather complicated with all these quotes but I will try and explain.

First off there will be a sign when Jews will build a temple in both faiths, then the Abomination that causes Desolation occurs and that person is not the Messiah he is a counterfeit figure to deceive the Jews and they will fall for this trick because they too try extra hard to deny Christ so at least the two will have that in common.

But don't get this confused with the coming of Elijah but the same thing happens he gets killed along with Moses as the two witnesses.

Hopefully before this the Christians will be in the rapture and the lie to follow would be that god destroyed us as judgement so it makes sense if the fear of events that this convinces people while Islamic prophecy suggests Jewish and Christians to go to hell, if the Jews are left behind then the Muslims will claim you are both related or the same thing by that time and all other religions will join as one entity.

Matthew 24
The Destruction of the Temple and Signs of the End Times
15 “So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’ spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand— 16 then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.

VS

Daniel 12
The End Times
11 “From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days. 12 Blessed is the one who waits for and reaches the end of the 1,335 days.

As for Rome being the endtime enemy do you know that Muslims are gathering to Rome and some sects expect to take over the Vatican because it is in their prophecy to do so, since the future is not yet set we can not say the same system is to be Chatholic is going to be the evil one against Israel just yet.

When the Messiah arrives we expect Christ and the Jews will finally accept him.

Zechariah 12
Jerusalem’s Enemies to Be Destroyed

Mourning for the One They Pierced
10 “And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son. 11 On that day the weeping in Jerusalem will be as great as the weeping of Hadad Rimmon in the plain of Megiddo.

The only Son that was Pierced was Jesus even the Old Testament admits it, because the denial is so strong when the truth is revealed you will mourn.
edit on 29-11-2011 by The time lord because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by goh13

Originally posted by The time lord

It is holy in Islam you seem to know it. You do relieze that Mohammed went to haven after visting Al-Aqsa Mosque? He later returned but that is besides the point.

God did not promise Muslims with land as far as I know. Muslims just happened to have this land by history events. Did the same happened to Jews and I just can not find in parts of history that I know? Do not use god gave jews this land bull *****. Prove it by history or say nothing.

Last time I checked, Arabs and Muslims lived in that place before the jews. Oh will you look over here, it used to have a name too! It is called Palestine.

Israel is the Jewish state. From a religio-ethnic perspective, it is a land of the Jews.

Do you by any chance know the US history? The US land belongs to Native Americans. From history perspective, USA is the land of Native Americans. Now that counts for something if they by any chance want their homes back. Isreal is the land of humans not the Jews. And the humans happen to be Muslims. Historically speaking.
edit on 28-11-2011 by goh13 because: (no reason given)

History is in the Bible your history might be in the Koran you can not prove it either, Palestine was a name given by the Romans Israel was a name given by God of the Bible.

Who was at Palistine before, the Canaanite and the Anakites half breed giants in which God told Moses to defeat the barbric Nephilim.

The Bible proves that Rebekah sent Ishmael to the dessert land and guess what they are still there to this day they are called Arabs and the land became Arabia.
Abrahmam was buried in Israel and Ishmael is not even in the same Tomb so that says something in it self.
The tomb of Ezekiel is in Iraq it has herbrew lettering all over it it predates Islam.
The Coptic Christians in Egypt predates Islam.
The Jews and Churches in Iran predates Islam.
Islam admits the people of the book, it tells it predates it, no historical evidence of Islam in Israel just Christian Jewish signs dating hundreds of years before Islam.

If your religion says god gave you Mecca is that bull prove its yours, what is the best way, through a book you believe also.

You do realise that America is blessed by God, it has become the richest nation on earth and a forerunner of medicine and technology that has helped millions of people, God said spreadout to all the ends of the earth, had Christopher Columbus not gone that land would be empty compared to today. It is not covenant land or promised by God like Israel is in the Bible but the Christian faith made it prosper, if you believe in God he will win you the war and millions of Christians have been born there since, in God's eyes that is a blessing, it is a free country now it won its proposal with God. It holds back the ruthess dictators and countries with harsh laws against its people, without America the world would be run by barbaric leaders but once they are out of the way or taken over then that would make it easy for the evil forces to take over and dictate to man. Those who hate America are leaders who are nutters anyway even if America has a certain level of its own.

Don't say the Arabs did not invade anyone when Islam came about, they had like eight big invations and yet no one talks about it like it never happened, you win some wars you lose some, just the way it is on both sides.
Israel was won on a war, if people want it back make war otherwise stay quiet.
Bible prophecy expects a war coming from the Middle East nations as told in Ezekiel 38 but those nations lose the war and become destroyed by God, so go ahead I say if their gods will help them one has to prove their faith as right and by doing so one either wins or loses.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
And the reason? Because of religion. That particular plot of ground has caused more misery and strife than any land in all the world. We would probably be better off dropping a 1000 megaton nuke on the site and making it uninhabitable for 10,000 years after it is evacuated, until mankind ever forgets why it was settled in the first place. Maybe then all the hate and senseless slaughter over some bloody soaked dirt will stop and men will come to their senses and yes this comes from a christian.

Humans are not nice, and it doesn't take religion to prove it. Most religions try to promote a moral compass in a world full of nasty humans. Even when we look in the past at religious ways that today are very bad, those ways were still much better than what was the norm for those times, and when we look at the worst that religion has caused, it pales in comparison to what we have done to ourselves when religion was totally absent. One just needs to look at Nationalism (WWII), Communism (Russia and China 200 mil dead), and so many other Dictatorships/Warlords to really see how bad Humans, not religion, really are.

I guess the simplest way to explain it is that man will take a basically good concept and corrupt it to his own evil ways while using the initial good concept in name only as his motivation. We then blame the concept and not the man.... hehe

Your "fix" to the problem of killing a few 100 million will not do anything since the problem resides within ourselves, but it sure does align to our natural ways.
edit on 29-11-2011 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Before people blame religion, Dictators and tribal canabalistic behavours in man's past has killed more people than all current religions combined, even the modern world with tribal gangs and street warfare, these attitudes of man without religion increases crime and disorder, kids of today without God are lost especially a God who says it loves you.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
MODERATOR ADVISORY: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

We have received several complaints about this thread, and several members have claimed it to be a "troll thread". Perhaps so. For reference, here's a useful definition of trolling:

Trolling, And What To Do About It

In that vein, the off-topic comments made by various members in this thread in attempts to derail it are themselves trolling. If this thread is to be closed for "trolling", it would only be fair to post ban them for trolling as well. And indeed, if you are a member who has been post banned and referred to this post, that's why.

Likewise, there are various derogatory comments directed toward the staff in this thread which, in addition to being rude and ill-conceived, are also trolling. Whatever compels people to think such comments should be posted anywhere in our forums is unknowable, but definitely does not involve wisdom.

Any further comments along either line are subject to removal and the members who post them subject to suspension or termination of posting privileges, so let's avoid that unnecessary unpleasantness.

The staff is reviewing and discussing the status of this thread. Yes, we have closed less controversial threads. There are also more controversial threads that are still open.

In all cases, we prefer that our members possess sufficient maturity and self-control to either discuss such topics politely or refrain from commenting and move on to other threads. Under no circumstances is trolling ever justified for anyone. Trolling is trolling, regardless of the motive, and it is well to keep that in mind.

While we are often accused of bias, censorship and just about every evil imaginable, our actual goal (for anyone who cares) is promoting civil discussion of subjects that often cannot be discussed elsewhere. For anyone mystified by the "staff agenda", that's it as plainly and as simply as can be stated.

We may end up closing this thread. If so, it will be because a consensus of the staff is to do so. Until it is closed, if ever, all comments are expected to be on topic and polite. Members unable to meet those expectations should refrain from posting.

If anyone disagrees with anything posted here, please don't hesitate to send me a private message or ALERT this post if you feel it's out of line. Do NOT reply to this message or attempt to argue ATS policy in this thread. Rather, please stay on topic and respect the purpose of these forums.

As always, thanks to everyone who doesn't need to be reminded, and has chosen to comment in a manner consistent with the standards we strive for.

We are at your service.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Even in this thread they have to build a wall of seperation, how much morse so in the reality of places like Israel where the long standing arguments exist and the people fight in combat over these very issues, if its hard for man to make sense here by writing then imagine what its like in reality, quite sad on both sides that this is how it has become.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

I think where ever they will be let to live , those people in that region should be asked if they like this or not , otherwise it will be another Palestine matter.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
People tend to believe what they want to believe when they read these books such as the bible. The fact is it never once states in the bible that Israel, during the time that many speak of (modern day), is actually the good guy in any of this. So lets go by your almighty scripture that could very well be written by the devil himself considering he is supposed to be the master of deception, and say that its very possible that Israel is the cause of all of this because the bible says so. That what your book says. This coming from an American that just wants Israel to stop stealing money from every paycheck I earn.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

I believe the abomination that causes desolation will be the 4th temple. The 3rd temple was already built after Jesus died and was resurrected and ascended to heaven. That 3rd temple is in our hearts and it is our faith in him. The 4th temple being built will be a flat out rejection of God's gift of salvation and the devestation it causes will be spiritual devestation. The enemy will occupy the outer courtyard in our hearts but he will not breach our "Holy of Holies". The battle that takes place is going to be a spirtual battle.

This so called WWIII type armageddon the world is engaging in is just a reflection of that inner spiritual battle. The so called "illuminati" and their master Satan are about to perpetrate the biggest hoax in human history and cause millions of people to die for nothing. This WWIII were on the brink of is those men who are of the illuminati who think that the battle between good and evil is a physical battle when in truth the battle of good and evil was never a physical battle but a spiritual one. If all men's hearts were turned towards Jesus Christ there would be no war, good will have already one. Jesus is already here! He always has been! People cannot open their eyes and see him, he said he would never leave us and he never did!

Leave the jews where they are and turn your minds away from them, let them have what they want, were all dust and ashe in the end anyway.
edit on 29-11-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Majic

I want to state to all of you on ATS, that this is not a trolling thread.
I did not start the thread to start some flame wars, nor did i start the thread
to take a bash at a Israel.

It seemed to me, that if there is anything more extreme than the situation in ME,
then perhaps a move to other lands , may have been worth a debate.

Just because some don't agree with the content of a thread, or it is a highly emmotive Issue ,does
not make it a trolling thread.

If every highly emmotive, or religous topic were branded trolling threads, then we would have very few threads left
to debate.

If some are offended by the thread, they have as adults the right, not to
enter the thread. Why complain, simply move on to something less taxing on your emmotions.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

While your idea has practical logical thought, you are not dealing with
logical ppl but religious ppl.

Once you realize you are dealing with religious ppl, things like logic take a back seat
to belief in things like hacking up kids genitalia.

There are a lot of other beliefs out there that are pretty wild, like whacking yourself
in the head with a sword til you bleed.

There are plenty of others, just mentioning 2 of the religions that receive trillions in funding.

The best sane ppl can do when dealing with religious zealotry by millions or billions of ppl
is to put some distance between them and anywhere they might point a nuke.

So again, religion can be viewed much like insanity, you cannot use logic to negotiate with it.

I am for freedom of religion as long as it does not push me into war, or dig into my wallet.

Here in the US it has done both, and even more so by proxy via Israel, we fund them.

It needs to stop.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel
reply to post by maceov

All i can say to you is that you are completely wrong.
I did not create this thread, to slyly have a stab at arm chair Nazi politics.

I was trying to figure out how to save the Middle East , Including Israel, what might be
annihilation, at some time in the future.

Perhaps moving away from some bad neighbourhood is not so bad an Idea. People do this all the time after the
settlle in their dream house only to find that the neighbours are completely barking mad.

Am I right.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I know what you mean and that sounds all good but I have to say Bible prophecy with or without Israel explains that nations will judged according to their stance on them when armies are built up against them.

Egypt, Syria, Gaza, Jordan, Iran, Babylon/Iraq, Turkey and maybe Russia who is supplying them with nuclear technology and missiles is looking like prophecy in it self.

I wish it was more spiritual there is that element within us all the time but in the physical world like it or not is where people are bombing each other and people without Jesus in their laws and country will be building slowly towards the predicted conflicts, most of it is in Old Testament scripture. Eventually all nations will gather against Israel and God will be the judge of that.

I don't think Christians are here to bible bash but like the rest if there is prophecies or the super natural and governement conspiracies they give a take on a view that is being hushed up by the very forces the rest of ATS is speaking about, they are not here to confuse but fill in the gaps and they also take note of the other conspiracies because everything is related somewhere down the line even if people think religion is that conspiracy at least they look into that to be sure as a ever growing process.

So if people knew that prophecy says Mecca is going to be bombed out and cause the world a war would the Arabs stop going there because it caused so much fuss? Should they move it to China to save the world?

The difference here is that what ever war occurs because of Israel the ones who are left will replenish the planet in their billions by birth right, God's promise to the Jews will out invest the popuation of the earth for the greater good.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by boredsilly

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
You "pro-Israelis" sound retarded...

If somebody moves into your neighborhood and starts playing music all loud, not cutting the grass, cussing out your kids, shooting at you, destroying your shed and garage, and has the inhabitants of a house 10 miles away paying all their bill..... you think YOU should be the one to move?

Israel has done NOTHING to promote peace since it was PLACED in the region.

You seem to have forgotten you stole their neighbors house to begin with ...

YES! The real home owner is "blockaded" in the basement.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrinkYourDrug

Your (racist?) overlord is powerful enough to give Israel his chosen race, but not powerful enough to prevent the ensuing fighting and killing? Interesting.

There's nothing racist about it. God has given a certain tiny area of the world to a particular people, through whom he brought the Messiah as a blessing to the entire world. There already is a homeland for the Pal.s, it's called Jordan, a much larger country than Israel by the way with more resources.

However after the nations of the world show they'd rather follow the devil than God, God will give Jordan to Israel as well, and most of Iraq and the Sinai peninsula. At that time Jerusalem will be the capital of the world, and the Arabs will also be considered a blessed people, those that make it into the millennial kingdom.

God is not a respecter of persons, not a racist and does not play favorites as you seem to think.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
History History History!
Israel existed thousands of years ago!!!!!!!!!!!!
Israel was reinstated as a Nation and that was really as result of the 1924 Balfour declaration. Listen..History tells us that Palestine was not a nation nor a state and that the issue today is political ....Palestine was a land of Nomads, they were wanderers did not live in a nation or state.....The declaration of a Palestinian state is a major division of the Jewish and Arabs and is being done to move Israel out of the region. Arabs and Jews have had a issues since day one, from the time of Abraham. Those of you who are Jew haters, who blame my Jewish brothers for every issue from 9/11 to the Mid East problems of today lack factual historical information which means that you are ignorant of facts that cause you to be prejudicial. Israel will always exists and that burns so many of you. This tiny country that is 16 miles wide is surrounded by tens of thousands of tanks....Why? Because its neighbors are jealous which has been and remains the basic issue in the mid east and in other regions.....Israel was a desert in the late forties and today is a flowering gem in the desert and exports the to the European Union most of its flowers....Having read for years ATS I had to post my take as so many of you are so jaded, lack facts, and show your lack of class....Just as Persia was the birth of mathematics, Israel has been a World Class leader of culture for thousands of years.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Israel has been a World Class leader of culture for thousands of years.
reply to post by Ricky Revere

Well, the time has come for Israel to be relocated to Mars! They can be the World Class leader of culture for all of mankind. [/joke] I can't throw rocks. I have friends who were born and live in Israel. Beautiful good people. Imagine that.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join