It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time to Relocate Israel.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
sorry for not reading whole thread but couldnt we just stop funding isreal and the problem would be self solving?

(i want to end all foriegn aid except emergency food/medicine etc)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by britelite1971
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Thanks brother. Its always nice to have some backup.
. I find your mention of your cats having shared your paranormal experiences very interesting. My cat once stiffened up and was staring very intently at something I couldn't see. Then she started growling this deep low growl that I have never heard her do before or since. It scared me and so I said "in Jesus's name I cast you out". It was all I could get out as it was a really weird experience. Within about a minute she had laid back down and resumed her normal behavior. That was one of the weirdest things I've ever had happen.

For some reason animals can see spirits before we can. I seem to remember a parable about an ass telling someone to stop whipping him because he wouldn't walk over the Lord who was standing in a man's path when the man couldn't see him but the ass could.

The ancient egyptians believed cats were the gaurdians to the underworld too, maybe they knew cats could see spirits too. I've heard dogs and horse could see them too.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

I'm not surprised this sentiments is restated so often. Especially since it perfectly dovetails the Bible's prediction of the satanic end time philosophy of hate towards Israel. In other words your thoughts are inspired by the devil, who actually hates you and Israel and wants to see you fry in hell. I'd be very careful about the idea of messing with the apple of gods eye. Here is what the Lord has revealed to use from the prophet Zechariah, chapter 12.

. 3 On that day, when all the nations of the earth are gathered against her, I will make Jerusalem an immovable rock for all the nations. All who try to move it will injure themselves. 4 On that day I will strike every horse with panic and its rider with madness,” declares the LORD. “I will keep a watchful eye over Judah, but I will blind all the horses of the nations. 5 Then the clans of Judah will say in their hearts, ‘The people of Jerusalem are strong, because the LORD Almighty is their God.’

6 “On that day I will make the clans of Judah like a firepot in a woodpile, like a flaming torch among sheaves. They will consume all the surrounding peoples right and left, but Jerusalem will remain intact in her place.

7 “The LORD will save the dwellings of Judah first, so that the honor of the house of David and of Jerusalem’s inhabitants may not be greater than that of Judah. 8 On that day the LORD will shield those who live in Jerusalem, so that the feeblest among them will be like David, and the house of David will be like God, like the angel of the LORD going before them. 9 On that day I will set out to destroy all the nations that attack Jerusalem.

I'd think twice about trying to 'move' Israel. God has given Israel to the Jews. The devil doesn't like that since it's absolute proof that the Bible is Gods word.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

I'd think twice about trying to 'move' Israel. God has given Israel to the Jews.

Your (racist?) overlord is powerful enough to give Israel his chosen race, but not powerful enough to prevent the ensuing fighting and killing? Interesting.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by citizen3273676

But you Americans are NOT funding Israel at all. How many times do I have to say on these boards that American "aid" is not free by any means; they don't give "aid" unless there's a profit in it for them. Thats how it's always worked.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

I'd think twice about trying to 'move' Israel. God has given Israel to the Jews.

I thought it was Balfour, Rothschild and a few other corrupt Zionists that gave the land to the Jews..
I don't recall God signing the paperwork

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5 reply to post by citizen3273676

But you Americans are NOT funding Israel at all. How many times do I have to say on these boards that American "aid" is not free by any means; they don't give "aid" unless there's a profit in it for them. Thats how it's always worked.

yes you do spam this line but I must ask,

"Who gets all this profit ??"
You can bet it ain;t the taxpayer that forks out for the aid..

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Egypt only accepts them because they fought the Israelis in a war and lost. The Israelis gave their land back because Egypt accepted them. Let Israel fight until they can't find maybe they will make believers maybe the whole Middle East thing will end someone will come out victorious.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by maceov

Of course. Threads like this are A-OK to the mods here. But if i start a thread to analyze radical Islam. watch out. A mod such as donttreadonme or mirthful me will close it....

But make a thread on relocating Israel?. OK! Not a problem! Just free discussion!

We'll see what the Anti-Defamation League has to say about all of this "free speech"...

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

reply to post by maceov

Of course. Threads like this are A-OK to the mods here. But if i start a thread to analyze radical Islam. watch out. A mod such as donttreadonme or mirthful me will close it....

But make a thread on relocating Israel?. OK! Not a problem! Just free discussion!

You and others are sitting here reporting anything and everything anyone says that you dont agree with and the sad part is the mods actually take your side! You can sit here and praise Israel for days on end but the second someone says anything negative about your chosen people you and others gang up on them and report them to the mods. Thats the part thats so sickening about this thread. Its not a fair discussion.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by maceov

reply to post by maceov

We'll see what the Anti-Defamation League has to say about all of this "free speech"...

Explain to me how speech is to be free if its restricted when someone says something you dont agree with? Its okay because the book told you a story? Seriously man...

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
you guys ever notice how the word isreal spark hatred and anger when mentioned?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by e11888

reply to post by maceov

You and others are sitting here reporting anything and everything anyone says that you dont agree with and the sad part is the mods actually take your side! You can sit here and praise Israel for days on end but the second someone says anything negative about your chosen people you and others gang up on them and report them to the mods. Thats the part thats so sickening about this thread. Its not a fair discussion.

Having a GOOD discussion is healthy. Talking about gassing Jews in Argentina is quite another. It is HATE speech, no matter how you slice it. And INCITEFUL SPEECH And that's only one example of CROSSING OVER THE LINE OF DECENCY that I have read here in the past few days. Israel's stance on the holocaust is "NEVER AGAIN!" I cannot and will not stand idly by when the hateful, ignorant individuals on this site wish to take it to that level. Hate Speech is NOT covered under the constitutional guarantee of free speech, to the best of my knowledge. Yes, I complained. That is my perogative. Not that the mods took one chance to discourage this ridiculous post to begin with, which shows me where THEIR hearts are at. Anti-semitism is on the rise across the globe, and for some reason I don't find this very funny. OR HELPFUL!

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by mahealani582
Egypt only accepts them because they fought the Israelis in a war and lost. The Israelis gave their land back because Egypt accepted them. Let Israel fight until they can't find maybe they will make believers maybe the whole Middle East thing will end someone will come out victorious.

Egypt only accepts them, because they receive BILLIONS of dollars each year from the United States Government. There is always a tentative peace, very fragile. If you have not been privy to the anti-Israeli lotteries and fund-raisers that Egypt has had in the past, where millions of dollars have been raised to fund suicide bombers and reward their families that has been telecast a number of times on the news here in the U.S., then you missed out on the very REAL THREAT that THIS kind of speech here can invoke and incite.

No, I DO NOT AGREE with the way Israel always handles the Palestinian situation. But the fomentors on BOTH sides are a problem.

BUT, after having lived in Jerusalem several years, you SEE firsthand, how SO MANY Jews and Palestinians work and live side by side, and befriend one another. Not everyone is a "foaming-at-the-mouth-terrorist," thank the Good Lord. (Even though CNN would have you believe it!)

I myself had a number of Palestinian friends whom I cherished dearly.

In every tribe and race, there are good seeds and bad seeds.

I hate to see all Jews being labeled this or that, because they are not all alike either.

So many on BOTH sides wish to have peace.

THAT is why I say this inciteful speech here IS NOT HELPFUL.
edit on 29-11-2011 by maceov because: Left something out

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by mahealani582

Please GOOGLE the miraculous events of the 1967 war between Egypt, Israel and Jordan, and then tell me that the belief in the G-d of Israel is a fairy tale.

Tanks were seen that were not there. Angelic "paratroopers" in the skies. And the retaking of Jerusalem and the Western Wall so the Jews would have a place to once more worship the Lord our G-d.

I will not be silent about HIS goodness and mercy either.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

reply to post by maceov

I made five seperate complaints on the rancid ant-semetic rants that has appeared in this thread and all that was done was remove the most rabid one. I agree. I have saw threads taken down for the most trivial reasons on ATS. What does this say about management of ATS? Just asking.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by e11888

Originally posted by Paulioetc15

LOL a valuable ally is it? Can you define the term ally? or Alliance? Here Ill do it for you. "Combine or unite a resource or commodity with (another) for mutual benefit." Can you tell me what the American people get out of this mutual benefit? Because all I see is money taken out of my paycheck every month for Israel. Where is my mutual benefit? What does Israel do for me?

No, whether the tax dollars should goes to Israel is merely an opinion to the American people including myself but vast majority of Americans see Israel as a valuable ally in the middle east.
edit on 28-11-2011 by Paulioetc15 because: (no reason given)

If Israel wasn't a crucial ally the US wouldn't aid it. it is mostly interests as you know.
Israel is the only Democracy in the middle-east and is a major intelligence source .
Israel IS the ultimate ally.
Israel is also very technological capable and shares technologies with the the us + advance weapon development.
Israel has also abandon its Fighter plane program in the 80s if I'm not mistaking after the US pressured Israel to do so as it could damage US based companies / US interests. check out 'Lavi" , check out UAV's like Predator and many others.

You guys talk with no real knowledge and like a few others mentioned here. most of you guys are being fed from online propaganda and don't comprehend the big picture of things.
Israel never genocide no other people. it is a very big word that you seem to be very, disturbingly, comfortable using.

I can talk for hours but it probably won't make any difference. you've already chose to hate.

Here some videos that will better explain Israel:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

BUT what do they do for us? Afterall the American people ARE their Government. What does this alliance give to us? Is it an alliance or are they are parasite... by definition of course? What makes them such a VALUABLE ally?
edit on 28-11-2011 by e11888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Trustme333

Well, you need to take that up with your own Govt, helloooooooo !

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel

reply to post by maceov

I made five seperate complaints on the rancid ant-semetic rants that has appeared in this thread and all that was done was remove the most rabid one. I agree. I have saw threads taken down for the most trivial reasons on ATS. What does this say about management of ATS? Just asking.

Unfortunately, I now believe that the moderators views here mirror those of the most hateful and inciteful ATSers. What a very sad state of affairs. BUT I will be monitoring myself here, to ensure that this does not continue. I asked them when i complained, Isn't this supposed to be a place to discuss aliens and conspiracy theories??? I got NO RESPONSE WHATSOEVER. Foisting Israelis out of their homeland, sounds very much like the hateful diatribes of Yasser Arafat, who would give one telecast about how much he wanted peace, then turn around five minutes later and give an al-jazeera in-your-face decree to push all the Jews into the sea. Good old Yasser robbed his own Palestinian peopls of TENS OF BILLIONS of dollars and horded it in the banks of France,etc. That was when the Palestinians should have revolted, for there was MORE THAN ENOUGH for every man, woman and child to eat, have housing, and live comfortably. Nobody's asking where that money is today, OR how it can be used to help these people. THAT would be helpful.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

as long as we stop giving them money(and weapons) i dont care what its called. they are a religous state and we should not support them or any other country except emergengy humanitarian needs. with respect to you america needs to get out of other countries and stay in our own borders.

anyway we do give isreal 2.7 billion a year. over the years we have given isreal massive amounts of money and weapons. i dont see how america profits the arms companies might but america doesnt. we gave mubarak a billion a year in egypt for 30 years right next door. maybe the problem is amplified by american money sticking its big stinking nose in other peoples business. so sorry for the rant but i want my country to stop funding sh@tbags around the world.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join