It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time to Relocate Israel.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
The Jews have nothing to fear. They're God's chosen people. God gave them the land.

Surely, God won't let their enemies destroy them ... right?

Obviously, I'm being facetious.

I think the Israelis should stay right where they are. Eventually, they'll get what's coming to them. Whether it be the glory of God or the wrath of man. Either way, they've earned it.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

Yes, the modern state of Israel is a state of Judaism.

No it isn't. It's a secular state. With the exception of the 'law of return' which includes those who convert to Judaism, the government, culture, etc, of Israel, is purely the product of Western Hellenistic sensibility. It's anything but religious. It pays only a token interest in Judaism.

However, as you well know, the religion of the Hebrew Bible is not modern day Judaism.

What do you mean as I well know. How would i know? How would you know? All we can rely on is the oral tradition, the metaphysics of the Hebrew Bible, which Christians on the whole are ignorant of.

it belongs to the House of Israel and Judah which have all accepted Jesus Christ as their Saviour.

Your memory of that is quite different from mine. Most Jews REJECTED Christianity, and the Rabbis specifically called it a gnostic heresy.

As Jewish scholars freely admit, most modern day Jews don't descend from Jacob - hey, which means they have NO right to either the land nor God's promises to Jacob.

Where the hell do you get this language from: "As most modern day scholars freely admit". Who the # are these scholars who "freely admit" to this? Most genetic tests prove substantiate the claims of the Jews, particularly the Cohens.

True, which came out of Babylon. Which sect of Judaism do you revere? Do you toss out the law of Moses and God's Word like most? The land belongs to the Almighty, not anti-Christ Jews not of Jacob.

I'm worried about the people who starred your post. It's a sign of the sheer cluelessness of the people who post here. The Jews 'through out' the law of Moses? Funny. I thought it was the opposite.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

People are being killed on a daily basis in the area and all you can do is spew crap from a stupid book. This is nothing but more death in the name of religion and you preace it as peace.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

The 108 year old super revered Rabbi in Jerusalem . . . REVEALED the name of your Messiah in a coded message read a year after his death as he directed.

Who said I'm Jewish? You know, someone can support the Jews, with as much interest as a Jew would, without being Jewish.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
SOMEONE HAS COMPLETELY MISSED THE POINT.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by e11888

I'm not going to argue with you about this. Understand religion from a more adult perspective (metaphysics, mysticism) , and not from what you can pick up from the mainstream media. Then you will understand why i talk of the claims of Christianity and Judaism in a serious tone.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

They are being spoken in just about EVERY OTHER POST.

But we are in the age when evil shall be called good, and good evil.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by e11888

I'm not going to argue with you about this. Understand religion from a more adult perspective (metaphysics, mysticism) , and not from what you can pick up from the mainstream media. Then you will understand why i talk of the claims of Christianity and Judaism in a serious tone.

How much more serious can you get? People DIE in the name of God and land and you preach it as peace. Do you understand how stupid and primitive that really is? Its a book. It was written over 2000 years ago. An adult perspective would be to stop believing in fairy tales.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by maceov

WHY ARE THESE ANTI-SEMITIC HATE DIATRIBES EVEN BEING ALLOWED ON THIS SITE?!?!?!?

Good question.

I have let it be know to ATS management of my revulsion FIVE times on this thread and still the hate posts goes on.
One must wonder...

Thank you Romanmel - I've complained as well - but I believe the concensus is to allow the HATE SPEECH to continue. Lord have mercy...

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by tyranny22

I agree..

If God is with the Jews, then they will get what's coming to them i.e. glory (or rather, God's glory, and their own redemption from being demonized over the centuries). If not, the Gnostics will get what they've always wanted. The end of Judaism, the eradication of the Jew, and a spirited, bohemian, theosophical new age.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by e11888

Look up the definition of metaphysics.

edit on 28-11-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Sorry I live in reality not a book.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by e11888

And the book IS reality.

Here: Definition: The branch of philosophy which studies the underlying structure of reality.

The Bible is a book of Allegory. Within its words and narratives, incredibly complex and abstract concepts are being alluded to. It is impossible to speak of these things in ordinary speech, so we learn of it through analogy.

So no "fairytales"..or rather.....Fairytales, as well, are based on the same archetypal realities.... Just more playful and less 'divine' in their concoction.
edit on 28-11-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

Thank you once more Romanmel, I just contacted this site.

I'm over this hateful nonsense already!!!

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by maceov

WHY ARE THESE ANTI-SEMITIC HATE DIATRIBES EVEN BEING ALLOWED ON THIS SITE?!?!?!?

Good question.

I have let it be know to ATS management of my revulsion FIVE times on this thread and still the hate posts goes on.
One must wonder...

I don't have to wonder... not anymore. I know. Signs of the End of the Age. Brother will rise up against brother... Hatred fills the hearts of those who love to be full of hatred. And then from the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks. The Moderators SHOULD have put an end to this when the first complaint was lodged, but have chosen not to act. When brave men fail or fear to act, then evil prevails. Pray for the Peace of Jerusalem, for G-d will bless those who bless Israel, and He will curse those who curse Israel...

Melech (King) David, I believe it was, declared in the Psalms, "I love the righteous judgement of the Lord!" Or something to that effect.

Baruch Ha Shem Adonai, Elohim, Eloheinu, Melech Ha Olam!

There is a Redeemer of Israel, and HE, the Great I AM loves His children and protects them. So your hate speech cannot harm. Your old hatreds cannot cause us fear. Your ignorant rants only make us pity you for your hearts full of wickedness, for in those things, you shall be judged by the TRUE JUDGE of mankind's deeds. May He have mercy on you then.
edit on 28-11-2011 by maceov because: Left something out

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

You do realize that simply moving Israel is not going to stop the issue at hand. It goes far deeper then simply land. The middle east has been at war since the beginning of time. And were pray tell would you move them too? Not a while lot of space available in the world for them.

edit on 28-11-2011 by w810i because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by maceov

Of course. Threads like this are A-OK to the mods here. But if i start a thread to analyze radical Islam. watch out. A mod such as donttreadonme or mirthful me will close it....

But make a thread on relocating Israel?. OK! Not a problem! Just free discussion!

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Certainly supporters of Israel do not have to be Jewish.

I may have Jewish blood in me . . . but I've only been made aware of that recently.

Nevertheless, I've supported Israel all my life.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by maceov

Of course. Threads like this are A-OK to the mods here. But if i start a thread to analyze radical Islam. watch out. A mod such as donttreadonme or mirthful me will close it....

But make a thread on relocating Israel?. OK! Not a problem! Just free discussion!

Yeah. That kind of bias here is one of the most annoying things about ATS, to me.

Sigh.

Thankfully, it's not always overwhelming. LOL.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Just reading the title of the thread made me throw up in my mouth.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join