It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time to Relocate Israel.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Isn't about time for the sake of world peace,and the lives of millions in the Middle East,
that Israel is relocated to somewhere a lot less hostile and volatile.

Egypt, Iran, Hamas, Hezzbollah, Syria, the list is endless, the magnitude
of the possable computations that would lead to Israel being destroyed along with other countries
is mind bogglingly complex.

Today there seems no way out, sooner or later, the inevitable will come to pass.

Would the United Nations not be better employed, looking for a new home for the Israeli's
and give the land back to the Arabs, rather than trying to keep Israel from being attacked.

This is so obvious a solution , that i bet if you sat some children down with a problem like this to solve, this is exactly what they would come up with.

In my opinion is there is absolutely no alternative other than war.

So come on United Nations, do something good and right for a change, and find the Israeli's a new home.
Perhaps a small part of Canada, or perhaps even a bit of USA dessert.

What to you lot think of this rather simple solution.
edit on 27-11-2011 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

MODERATOR ADVISORY: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING (click this)

edit on 11/29/2011 by Majic because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I disagree.

Why is is that Israel should have to move?

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Won't work. God gave that land to the Jews. It is their land, not yours to give away or take away.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Why should Israel have to move?

How about the Arabs grow up and stop acting like lunatics. All the Israelis want is to be able to live in peace. If the Arabs would stop shooting rockets and bombing their shopping malls and merely accept Israel's right to exist we wouldent have a problem. Egypt and Jordan are the only Middle Eastern nations that have accepted that Israel has a right to exist. That's sad.

+30 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeorgiaGirl
I disagree.

Israel was created in 1947. Thats not very long ago hitorically speaking.

Would you rather the entire middle east moved?

It's exactly this kind of attitude that will never(in all likelyhood), solve the Arab
Israeli conflict.

(Why Should I).Well I tell you why. You and your people are endangering the lives of millions.

Do you think your people are worth that? ( I am Assuming you're Jewish).

I am British, so I have to take some responsability on behalf of my goverment for creating this mess in the first place.

If you want peace, then by relocating, you will be able to find it.
The Arabs will have none left to fight with. History then can get on with making
new History, one where children aren't being killed in droves by bloody war, over a tiny peace of real estate.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Ethnic cleansing doesn't sound like a great idea. You're talking about forcibly relocating almost eight million people, expropriating most of their property and probably rendering them effectively stateless in the process. A lot of families have lived there for generations, before anyone even thought of Zionism, and you're advocating giving their property "back" to people who don't and have never owned it. All as some sort of final solution to a problem that isn't even Israel's fault.

I take back what I said on the ancient nuclear war thread. All of this has happened before.
edit on 27-11-2011 by FurvusRexCaeli because: redundundant

+43 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by GeorgiaGirl

Because the people who moved to Israel once it was formed have no claim to that land. Just because some corrupt world leaders decided to steal the land from the Arabs doesn't mean it's okay.

Even today they're still stealing land in the form of settlements. If you support this I hope someone comes by your house tonight with a bulldozer and leaves you homeless.
edit on 27-11-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
In the 1990s the Israelis offered Arafat 95% of what he wanted landwise ... he turned them down. They could have had peace but instead the Arabs want war and destruction.

That part of the world will not have peace until either 1) The Arabs grow up and get out of the Middle Ages, or 2) One side totally eliminates the other.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4

I disagree.

Israel was created in 1947. Thats not very long ago hitorically speaking.

Would you rather the entire middle east moved?

It's exactly this kind of attitude that will never(in all likelyhood), solve the Arab
Israeli conflict.

(Why Should I).Well I tell you why. You and your people are endangering the lives of millions.

Do you think your people are worth that? ( I am Assuming you're Jewish).

I am British, so I have to take some responsability on behalf of my goverment for creating this mess in the first place.

If you want peace, then by relocating, you will be able to find it.
The Arabs will have none left to fight with. History then can get on with making
new History, one where children aren't being killed in droves by bloody war, over a tiny peace of real estate.

Isn't it funny what happens when you assume???

I am most definitely not Jewish. So "you people" is not an accurate way to address me.

Did you forget about the "ancient homeland" component? The fact that that region of the world was the traditional homeland of the Jews since the BC era?

I think your plan is a bit simpleminded. It does, indeed, sound like something "children" could come up with, as you claimed in your original post.

+42 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
You "pro-Israelis" sound retarded...

If somebody moves into your neighborhood and starts playing music all loud, not cutting the grass, cussing out your kids, shooting at you, destroying your shed and garage, and has the inhabitants of a house 10 miles away paying all their bill..... you think YOU should be the one to move?

Israel has done NOTHING to promote peace since it was PLACED in the region.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Absolutely-- get it out of the midst of the 9th Century which surrounds it.

As a Texan, I recommend Oklahoma.

Then again, I hear Libya and Egypt are each looking for a new government so maybe one of those would be a good choice?

But seriously, what is really needed is a New Jerusalem. That, and that alone, will resolve this once and for all.

link   

Originally posted by FurvusRexCaeli
reply to post by rigel4

Ethnic cleansing doesn't sound like a great idea. You're talking about forcibly relocating almost eight million people, expropriating most of their property and probably rendering them effectively stateless in the process. A lot of families have lived there for generations, before anyone even thought of Zionism, and you're advocating giving their property "back" to people who don't and have never owned it. All as some sort of final solution to a problem that isn't even Israel's fault.

I take back what I said on the ancient nuclear war thread. All of this has happened before.
edit on 27-11-2011 by FurvusRexCaeli because: redundundant

No.
No None mentioned force!!!!!!
It could be all very peaceful and negotiated.

Your view of owning something, i feel is in the bricks and mortar level of understanding.
I bought it, therefore i own type of thinking.

Israel was given the land by United Nations (League of Nations) to be exact.

Relocating could be done.
Transfer over a 10 year period of people and assets.
Most Isreali's are Immigrants in the first place.

So it woudn't be new to them. Would it?
edit on 27-11-2011 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
link   

I disagree.

what??

Following the 1947 United Nations decision to partition Palestine, on 14 May 1948 David Ben-Gurion, the Executive Head of the World Zionist Organization and president of the Jewish Agency for Palestine, declared Israel a state independent from the British Mandate for Palestine.

Why should Palestine have had to get annexed??

Neighboring Arab states invaded the next day in support of the Palestinian Arabs.

no doubt.
That would be like China declaring San Francisco a state independant of America because of Chinatown...(probably not but I like the analogy)

According to the Hebrew Bible the name "Israel" was given to the patriarch Jacob after he successfully wrestled with an angel of God. Jacob's twelve sons became the ancestors of the Israelites, also known as the Twelve Tribes of Israel or Children of Israel. Jacob and his sons had lived in Canaan but were forced by famine to go into Egypt for four generations until Moses, a great-great grandson of Jacob, led the Israelites back into Canaan in the "Exodus"

According to the Torah, God promised the land to the three Patriarchs of the Jewish people.

This is the problem, they are basing their claims off a book thousands of years old and in a faith that can't be proven.

Between the fall of the northern Kingdom of Israel in 722 BCE and the Muslim conquests of the 7th century CE (a period of over 1500 years), the region came under Assyrian, Babylonian, Persian, Greek, Roman, Sassanid, and Byzantine rule.

Jewish presence in the region significantly dwindled after the failure of the Bar Kokhba revolt against the Roman Empire in 132 CE

By this same logic, the Native Americans should have a state. Since we live on 'their' land.

The Jewish Legion, a group primarily of Zionist volunteers, assisted in the British conquest of Palestine in 1917. Arab opposition to British rule and Jewish immigration led to the 1920 Palestine riots and the formation of a jewish militia known as the Haganah ("The Defense"), from which the Irgun and Lehi, or Stern Gang, paramilitary groups later split off.

They use their status as jews as a front for defense, while on the conquest.

During World War I, British Foreign Secretary Arthur Balfour sent a letter that stated:[67]

His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country."

So what happened?

en.wikipedia.org...

"ensure complete equality of social and political rights to all its inhabitants irrespective of religion, race or sex; it will guarantee freedom of religion, conscience, language, education and culture; it will safeguard the Holy Places of all religions; and it will be faithful to the principles of the Charter of the United Nations"

they lied.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

I think your plan is a bit simpleminded. It does, indeed, sound like something "children" could come up with, as you claimed in your original post.

Well it is pretty simple....the Jews simply moved in, so they can simply move out. Simple sounds good to me.

link   
If I might add something here, the entire premise of the OP is in error, in my view. It is presupposing that Israel and the presence of the Jews are the heart of the troubles in the Middle Eastern Region. That whole assumption is absurd. They were fighting for a couple thousand years (literally) before Israel became a state and IF they somehow wipe Israel off the map they'll be fighting until time ends.

If they don't have the Jews to hate or beat up on, they have shown over and over that they have no trouble finding ways and reasons to fight each other. Israel's presence IS a major issue that needs resolved and whether that comes by war or by diplomacy is losing all interest for me anymore. Let THEM settle it..OVER THERE...while we in the United States, England and Europe stay clear OUT of someone else's fight for a change.

By the way...I notice the suggestion to give up American or Canadian soil is the quick fix. Well, how about Britain give up a % of it's nation too? We're all in the sacrificing mood for a new Israeli home right? Lets not let everyone else have the fun, now. You mentioned you were British, so what English donations to the cause can the world expect to see?

link   

Egypt, Iran, Hamas, Hezzbollah, Syria, the list is endless, the magnitude of the possable computations that would lead to Israel being destroyed along with other countries is mind bogglingly complex. Today there seems no way out, sooner or later, the inevitable will come to pass.

........................................and that is exactly what they recreated, financed and armed it to the teeth with nuclear weapons for - after they had holocausted (burnt offering) them out of Europe.

It is why pulled the rug out from under the Shah and convinced that Idiot Carter that Khomeini was a saintly sort of Chap.

Probably also why they had previously installed an obscure despised ultra extremist Wahhabi sect as the rulers of Saudi.

This is all part of a grand theater by the NWO - they are about to open the curtains for the grand finale - and wev'e all got a ringside seat!

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte
Won't work. God gave that land to the Jews. It is their land, not yours to give away or take away.

Well real Jews know that the state of Israel is not to be created until the return of the messiah so get that zionist # outta here.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

That is a great idea, but are they going to move the most sacred site with the country of Israel and also stir up the Islamists in the meantime? There is a lot more on the line than just simply packing up and moving. This is a battle that maybe all of us young countries should stay out of considering it has nothing to do with any of us, especially if you believe religion is a load of BS.

Israel are not a peaceful nation. If they are not killing someone, they sure as hell do have someone doing it for them whether you agree or disagree. They are just as bad as the rest of the Middle East.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Isnt it about time about time all of them learned to play nice.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join