It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CFR - Creating Enemies And Destroying Them Since 1919

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Alright, meow...

I've been a long-time critic of the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) for quite a while now. When I started looking at specific individuals that the Invite-Only organization has, I decided to put together a visual of some of the members here and let ATS connect the dots.. This has taken a while.. I only ask of you, as you look through the lists, ask why all these major whales belong to the same major organization..

I now present to you 9 of the major groups of members listed on the Official CFR Roster:

#1 - The Arms Control & Disarmament Agency Mob

#2 - The Goldman Sachs Gang

#3 - The Monster Squad

#4 - The News Anchors Folk

#5 - The WTF Group

#6 - The University Presidents

#7 - The Federal Reserve Clan

#8 - The Lehman Brother Cabal

#9 - The Random CEO Pit

Now, if you have some time, take a trip on over to FBIvault.gov and check out all the citizen inquiries since the organizations' existence, it's quite interesting..

Your thoughts?
Good day...

edit on 27-11-2011 by rstregooski because: beer

edit on 27-11-2011 by rstregooski because: more beer

edit on 27-11-2011 by rstregooski because: title

edit on 27-11-2011 by rstregooski because: more beer

edit on 27-11-2011 by rstregooski because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Looks like you have demonized the people who are members. I took a minute to review the mission statement and policies of the CFR. I don't see a problem. If anything, these people are trying to be informed on policy issues, not be in a position to make policy. Makes sense that the new anchors would want up to date information, as well as other members of government. International policy decisions affect us all.

You can apparently apply to be a member, too.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jim Scott
Looks like you have demonized the people who are members. I took a minute to review the mission statement and policies of the CFR. I don't see a problem. If anything, these people are trying to be informed on policy issues, not be in a position to make policy. Makes sense that the new anchors would want up to date information, as well as other members of government. International policy decisions affect us all.

Uh-oh!! Someone hasn't done their homework..

This organization has long been a part of the Cecil Rhodes "Round Table" - The Club of Rome, The Council On Foreign Relations, The Trilateral Commission, The Bilderberg Group, and The Royal Institution Of International Affairs..

Either way, if you'd be a member of an organization that publishes material like this, I'd be worried...

edit on 27-11-2011 by rstregooski because: beer

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
zakaria is part of the CFR? i always had a strange feeling of hate for this guy and i didnt know why. now i do haha
the amount of people that hold power here is crazy

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jim Scott

And most corporate websites claim employees are their most important asset, that the environment and ethical conduct are their chief priority, but then you talk to an employee who works for one. 90% of what's on a website is simple PR.

Yes, and everyone born in the US can run for president too..

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Fareed Zakaria likes to hide 666 on his sets when he interviews people. Look for it. Sinister creep he is.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by jcord
Fareed Zakaria likes to hide 666 on his sets when he interviews people. Look for it. Sinister creep he is.

That's crazy! You got any pics? Not disagreeing with, you just curious..

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
The NAZIs came up with lots of slogans. They were really quite ground breaking when it came to propaganda. People do not realize that when they say things like "live and let live" they are quoting the NAZIs. Yes, mission statements are newspeak garbage. And stupid people eat it up and never think twice...or even once for that matter.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

Just have fun looking for it when you watch his propaganda. It may be a flower arandement or a piece of artworkd and generally behind where he is seated.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
As per usual, I don't have anything to add other than I had a huge LOL moment when on the "Monsters" category, nothing was done to Henry Kissinger's face.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrunkenDonuts
As per usual, I don't have anything to add other than I had a huge LOL moment when on the "Monsters" category, nothing was done to Henry Kissinger's face.

Yea, I figured it was good enough..

top topics

join