It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul for Vice President

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
IMO the chances are high he very well will be selected to run on the card as a possible VP.
Although he is winning a majority of the Straw Polls, just like 2008, the criticizing media appears to be too much for the congress-man; however, his voter base is too large to ignore and any candidate who puts him on the card will guarantee a victory.

My question is who would and who wouldn't ask him? I think Newt would possibly, but Herman would not.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Ive been toying around with Idea for a few weeks now.
Do you think Newt or Romeny would have the guts to choose him?
I do think that ticket would rock .

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

WOW~~~~~

What a concept!!

Vote for the VICE President ..!!

WOW~~~

THAT might work!!

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
This thread is too funny. The MSM already picked there VP its Marco Rubio or Chris Christie. Joke and the the JOker. I mean really Ron Paul is a legitimate non-establishment candidate; the last place they want him is in the White House.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
He wouldn't accept a VP spot from any of them. If you watched the last sorry of an excuse interview with Wolf Blitzer Ron Paul wouldn't even say if he would back any of the others if they got the nomination. Besides from RP's viewpoint the others are just status quo there is no difference between them and the democrats seeing how they are bought and paid for before they walk into office.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

i know jesse ventura said if ron paul ran independent, that he would run as his vice president. how about the other way around

top topics

join