It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Human Resources" Full Length HQ Film on education and mind control (NOT 4 the faint of heart)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
One more thing. Although I don't know how this will be received on this forum it needs to be said.

I would like to point out that this film gives a biased view of psychedelic drugs. When used as described in the film, for prolonged periods and without the victim's consent or knowledge, they can be extremely destructive. However, when used responsibly they can help to reveal the illusory nature of the fear-filled world that our society promotes.

Responsible use helps to increase your own awareness of, and harden you against, the societal and subliminal conditioning in yourself. Please take note that responsible use does not include recreational use simply "to get high". It should be undertaken with intellectual and/or spiritual goals and treated seriously, just as you would treat a fast, sweat, walk about, or any other mind focusing ritual. And just as any other mind focusing ritual, performing it in nature is a necessity. Sorry city dwellers.

Very Important: If you are not serious about doing research into the subject and preparing yourself for the potential pitfalls, then please do not attempt this. If at all possible find someone you really trust to protect you and talk to you while you are in this vulnerable mental state.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Thank you, RiverGoddess for one of the best video recommendations I've had in eons. I watched Human Resources and Psy Wars. Excellent information. I've been studying it for years, for almost my entire life (off and on). What scares me is that most people don't even believe it's possible for them to be influenced or that it's going on. The denial and insistence that they're in their right minds and I'm just a lunatic is the most terrifying experience of my life. I'm one weird cat. I see the hidden message when I glance at signs and products. I don't know why, it's always been like that. I thought there was something wrong with my mind when I'd see curse words for sex on billboards from the backseat of my Mum's car as a ten year old. I'd look again and then see the 'normal' message. I can't ignore this stuff. I was relieved to see these films.

If that wasn't my experience of life, then I'd be terrified watching this. This information has the potential to awaken numerous levels of memory and realizations. (If you're fortunate enough to be ready for that!)

The nature of this programming explains the heartless, blind and ignorant actions of my friends, family and neighbors. The influence of this mind control has devastated society, love and creativity. This is the part of life itself that has broken my heart. But, like a hopeful romantic, I refuse to surrender my vision of what humans are capable of. If this mind control had been used for good instead of ill, we could have Heaven on Earth. As it is, we are looking at a military industrial hell staffed by brainwashed zombies. [/drama]

The part about how expectation of pain (the electric shock after seeing the bunny was the example) was worse than the actual pain and that the actual pain was pleasurable compared to the dread of pain, I realized exactly why the use of fear in the media was so prevalent. People respond to that just as they did in the study. They start to welcome the pain and simply 'want to get it over with'....kill me, already! What a twist on free will. Technically, we have it, since we are still able to make a choice. Unfortunately, we are making a limited choice based on selective information exposure, We are being twisted to identify with what is not our true nature and make choices from that dyslexic perspective. Wow, just wow! Love or Fear?

Stars and Flags, OP!

edit on 30/11/11 by RainbeauBleu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I have this thread up for some time however PAC did not release the movie to view on any site but their own for until recently here is the original thread on this, www.abovetopsecret.com... however please keep this one going as well as long as the message gets out that is what is important but please start learning the whole truth of the law and stop following hype much of this can be learned on my threads about law and misconceptions. Thank you.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShockTruther
One more thing. Although I don't know how this will be received on this forum it needs to be said.

I would like to point out that this film gives a biased view of psychedelic drugs. When used as described in the film, for prolonged periods and without the victim's consent or knowledge, they can be extremely destructive. However, when used responsibly they can help to reveal the illusory nature of the fear-filled world that our society promotes.

Responsible use helps to increase your own awareness of, and harden you against, the societal and subliminal conditioning in yourself. Please take note that responsible use does not include recreational use simply "to get high". It should be undertaken with intellectual and/or spiritual goals and treated seriously, just as you would treat a fast, sweat, walk about, or any other mind focusing ritual. And just as any other mind focusing ritual, performing it in nature is a necessity. Sorry city dwellers.

Very Important: If you are not serious about doing research into the subject and preparing yourself for the potential pitfalls, then please do not attempt this. If at all possible find someone you really trust to protect you and talk to you while you are in this vulnerable mental state.

This is true and most people that honestly research psychotropic drugs will realize that involuntarily taking drugs of that type in bad settings is a recipe for disaster. But on the same token taking it under your own free will with understanding on what to expect can be a powerful experience (positive, negative or neutral) and for some life changing. One thing that I found a bit confused about was when they said one victim was given '___' for a year straight everyday. While certain/y possible to take it every day, after the 3rd or 4th day or so you body develops a extremely high tolerance and you will not feel the effects. They might have overdramatized that a bit.
edit on 30-11-2011 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
This is absolutely one of the best documentaries I've seen in a long time.... and up there with best I've ever seen.

Had an air of Adam Curtis about it, factual... serious and very interesting.

Everyone needs to take 2 hours out of their lives to see this.

It's fantastic, nothing necessarily new but just condensed and put coherently.
edit on 30/11/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Gets you to think about David Icke talking about brainwashed Sex Slaves used by elite connected Politicians, Execs and Celebs. The tools are there make it happen that's for sure.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
My brother has Fox News on all day while he works in his office. Usually he doesn't look at the screen, but listens. I work in advertising and understand the power of repeated suggestion. And a lot of these 24 hr. news channels repeat the same short video segments endlessly with the same messages throughout the day. I don't think he realizes the deep, nearly permanent programming he is undergoing.

NOTE: It could be FOX News, CNN, etc. they all have their agenda and are full of commercials telling you what you need to be a complete person.
edit on 1-12-2011 by thepixelpusher because: text edits

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by thepixelpusher

If you study subliminal programming, you'll find that the actual information presented (that you can consciously see and hear) is not the point. That's only the bait to make you look and listen long enough to absorb the real message which is under the threshold of conscious awareness. People think they are coming up with their own ideas....but they have merely been subconsciously programmed. Here's an example of that concept at work with Derren Brown. Of course, the media, music and all those weird frequencies blow Derren Brown's attempts to smithereens. People who think they're smart enough not to fall for mind control are the most vulnerable to it's influence.
What you deny will rule you.
I bet you'll enjoy this, PixelPusher.....since you work in advertising.

Another great movie is "Programming the Nation", a Jeff Warrick film with Eldon Taylor's research and insights.
edit on 1/12/11 by RainbeauBleu because:
had to fix my subliminals

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

OutSTANDING find, OP! Thank you for that enlightening and yet terrifying documentary. I had heard many of the things discussed herein before, but much of it was news to me.

My thoughts... not so many thoughts so much as emotions arise after watching the video. Intense anger swells up when I think of the children. I'm terrified to place myself in the shoes of any of the citizen subjected to DAYS of mega doses of '___'. I am outraged that we have harbored such despicable acts of atrocity for centuries, all the while standing so proudly behind the "American Image." Greatest country in the world are we? Greatest in terms of quantitative horror perhaps, but not in quality of character or livelihood. I am filled with disgust to think of the ignorant people out there who... day by day, give into the manipulation, stand for Them, and feed into the absolutely devastating lie that is the world elites' plan.

Ah... come to think of it, I DO have some thoughts, or at least some questions...

Is there ANYONE, in light of these and many other documented atrocities carried out ON our people BY "our people," who can stand there and claim that our Government did NOT, COULD not, commit 9/11?

Who is a FOOL enough to assert that "they just couldn't pull something like that off, someone would come forward." When here we have DECADES of secret establishments conducting horrendous procedures on thousands of people every single day?

Is there any poor soul left on this EARTH still under the poisonous spell cast by the Elite psychopaths? If so I DARE you to step forward and defend the slimy, murderous, insane monsters they work for!!

I apologize for my rant here, but seriously.... people.... come ON already. It's no accident that 60% will just glaze over this post, not watching the video, and remain asleep in your own stupid drool. Please, watch this... please wake the hell UP!!!

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

I watched 1/2 of the movie last night. It was VERY interesting!! Looking forward to finishing it, and reading the commentary!! Thanks

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Unfortunately, I learned little if anything. I could add real-life stories a post in length to almost every minute's worth of the film - with the exception of the many spurious unrelated subliminals they tossed in for effect or perhaps for other purposes.

It's all real and all true though. They barely scratched the surface of the mind control stories. It's a lot, LOT bigger and a lot more widespread (not just military and CIA etc.) than that.

I think the overall jest was what I call "the fear factor". The last part before the music credits showed 911 - implying what we all know to be true and need not be said here again, with the added emphasis that the reasoning was for control via fear. The denoument then, would be that 911 was to invoke fear into the common people with the desired effect being enhanced control.

It didn't work though! They cannot control our minds. We are the masters of our own ships. They can add one crazy patriot act after another crazy de-liberating act of congress after another crazy presidential executive order to try to enforce control. It won't work though. We have to TRUST the controller for that to happen. They have not EARNED our trust. Their gameplan backfired on them. Well, at least for us here at ATS.

They are currently in the DDD (2nd D) debilitation phase. It's still not going to work! Too many people know. It too will backfire in their face.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Mind control has been nearly perfected, now they just need to eliminate the people who have genetic markers who are immune to their methods.

This may be in the form of the second holocaust. Senate bill 1867. Makes it all possible.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShaolinTemple
Mind control has been nearly perfected, now they just need to eliminate the people who have genetic markers who are immune to their methods.

This may be in the form of the second holocaust. Senate bill 1867. Makes it all possible.

Hi ShaolinTemple,
Can you tell me any more or point in the direction of information about those who have genetic markers that are immune to their methods? I've never heard this stated exactly like that, but I know this to be true. Feel free to U2U me with any information too.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
That occurred to me as well

I think that they have mind control perfectd or close to it

yet there must be the few that are resistant -- thus the 1031 clause in the military spending bill

send in the military to 'clean up' those that won't go blindly

I read also that in the past (Germany, Russia) they used the threat to the soldier's family (living on military bases)
to get soldiers to comply -- and pick up 'problem' people

ETA

Great vids OP well done
edit on 6-12-2011 by wcrockett because: adding comment

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Great film and thread here. There is so much that I want to respond to that I do not even know where to start. I can see where this film could cause the same fear that it is trying to expose. BUT it is talking about the conditioning that is being done to us, and hopefully that is enough to open your eyes enough to see the need to stand up and speak out against it. I like that this is a film that could wake people up, without triggering the "Oh no, here is that conspiracy stuff again" response that so often occurs when you try to get others to actually look at what is happening around them. Looks like I will be better of replying to the different points individually, not only to keep myself on track but I can up my post number closer to that 20 this way
. Thanks for posting! I have already shared this with others.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
all I can say is wOW wow wow

they did a great job with this movie

even a sheeple could understand this

www.youtube.com...#!

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by starsystem3
the govt is keeping a secret from us indeed. what that secret is very few knew the secret
John F kennedy, David Blaine, William "Bill" Cooper, Malcolm X, Martin Luther King,

David Blaine? Oh lord....

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join