It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"China will not hesitate to protect Iran even with a third World War" Major General Zhang Zhaozhon

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
So the same folks who say the US is broke and cant afford a war say the US wants to go to war with Iran to install a central bank??? You cant have it both ways people!!!!

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
So the same folks who say the US is broke and cant afford a war say the US wants to go to war with Iran to install a central bank??? You cant have it both ways people!!!!

Well princeofpeace, the fact is that they see WAR as their revenue stream.

And it is most certainly a fabulous revenue stream. For example, in 1939, Hermann Goering Craftwerks (or whatever his huge corporation was called) was the single largest employer in Europe! Valued at some 3 billion + of pre-WW2 dollars! This was in 1939 right before all of Germany got fed into the woodchipper. Look at the wealth which war preparations make! Billions! I think Germany's war run-up made more millions than even the gangsters got off the 18th amendment! Money in truckloads is always made by great thefts of life and property, in the long run.

Now when you puff up a war, to make money like Goering and his buddies did, well, you have to do something with your armies. That's why they hypnotize the soldier into the death cult, in which the soldier jumps gladly into the meatgrinder at their Bishops' and Priests' command. Nice and neat. Goering gets rich (he lost the dice roll on the war), the churches get an equal portion, and the German troops do "their duty" which is to die.

Funnily enough, one of Goering's chums, Adolf Hitler, who helped Georing build up his fortune, suggested to his soldiers at Stalingrad that A: they should do their duty and die to the last man, and B: Look hopeward ever west for the planes of supplies that will come. The planes of course, never came, because Goering was a brown nosing boss-fluffing oaf who placed his own fat ass above the welfare of his troops. He didn't supply them, and they died, be HE remained rich you see?

Do you see? The point of war is to make money of human sacrifice. It is the method of coining blood from gold, as in that film "Schindler's List" where the accountant asks "what is the value of one human life?" ...Yet Oscar Schindler himself was just a good businessman. Every good businessman knew they could make a nickle off some fat turkeys who gobble gobble about war.

The "Oscar Schindler" types of war-profiteers (see also: reparation payments), are like the hawks of currency. They build factories to make pots or pans or artillery shells --same thing to them. To continue the bird analogy, these war hawks, as in the film, orbit and bribe the fat clucking war-turkeys. The war-turkey, holds the war-baton, and drives the pigeons toward the war where they are killed. The hawks get rich, the turkeys get eaten and/or stuffed and the pigeons all die.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by smallpeeps

This is one gross over-simplification of the WWII history.

One detail -- by the time of Soviet counter-offensive, they had a 3-fold advantage in operational aircraft numbers in the theater, so it's beyond the realm of possibility that Germans could supply their army from the air, not because some ill-will of German high command.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I think the US inevitably wants war with China. This is like the final plan. It will wash away their debt. And bring the jobs back to the united states. However, this is not in the good interest of China. They are playing into the elites hands.

But then how would I know. The world elites have no particular race. It could all be set-up to make it seem like there are two sides when there really isn't.
edit on 16-12-2011 by amfirst because: (no reason given)

U got to think bigger. We borrow massive amount of money from China. Basically free money because when we have a war. I'm sure we aren't going to pay them back. It's like the derivatives scam, but on a country vs. country scale.
edit on 16-12-2011 by amfirst because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
reply to post by smallpeeps

This is one gross over-simplification of the WWII history.

One detail -- by the time of Soviet counter-offensive, they had a 3-fold advantage in operational aircraft numbers in the theater, so it's beyond the realm of possibility that Germans could supply their army from the air, not because some ill-will of German high command.

Their armies were sent into a meatgrinder, and Germany was divided for 50 years and overseen by the Vatican and their guards in Switzerland.

What came of it was the UN and the State of Israel, and piles of bretton woods money.

I'm not "over simplifying" I can refer you to many books that imply Jesuit intrigues in WW2. Himmler and Stalin were both raised by Jesuits and also may have been Jesuits themselves.

Anyway, the point is, people make a ton of cash off war, that was the point of my post. User princeofpeace is asking "how are we supposed to pay for a war" and the answer is that war of course, produces debt which is then taxes levied on the people. War produces its own wealth.

Also that Himmler and Goering and Co. were all sniped at the end also indicates that they were set up to be the warmongering Turkey class. Himmler fully just surrendered at the end and expected leniency. This was because he had done his duty as a Jesuit, but they told him he was on the out, so he killed himself. I think it's pretty clear that Italy and their gangs did well after WW2, they almost got Cuba itself. See Godfather Part 2 where Herman Roth says that the gangs have become bigger than "US Steel".

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I think we need to accept China as a leading super power now along with the US. Although Russia isn't as mighty as it once was in the soviet era it has a lot of man power and a lot of weight in international affairs. Not to mention the raising power in Korea.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by pointr97
It is funny that everyone is speaking about what china will or won't do with regards to money or well anything else....I would like to remind everyone that China is a communistic society, they do not operate in the same manner as western societies. Remember the soviet union? They had no problem screwing over their own population to dump funds into the cold war efforts.

Interestingly, I'm pretty sure that is what has happened here in the US over the last 10 years of War on Terrorism.
I mean, when you have 50 percent of the population as working poor or below the poverty line and 50 some odd percent of your budget goes to Defense to pay for a loosely connected string of Imperial occupations that are in no way to be legitimately construed as "necessary" wars of a defensive nature, well, I think you basically have the same thing as your USSR example.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
This is from Russia, but still, perhaps topical here. I think its scandalous for Russia to support the Jong Il dynasty, but I fear a move against the grandkid now enthroned. I am hoping he's a special kid who wants peace because history is not going to judge him well if he doesn't do right by the young people of Earth.

Does the Jong Il grandchild appreciate the films of Bruce Lee? That is a very key question not being asked.

rt.com...

December 21 RT Newsline:

Finnish customs discovers missiles on cargo ship

­Finnish customs officers have found 69 air defense missiles on a cargo ship, the National Bureau of Investigation reports. According to the report, authorities found 69 Patriot missiles with explosives, and 150 tons of explosive material during a search of the cargo ship Thor Liberty in Kotka, southern Finland. According to the country’s legislation, to carry such cargo requires special permission from the Ministry of Defense. The port of destination was Shanghai, but Finnish media also reported that the ship was scheduled to stop in South Korea. Police, however, did not confirm this information.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join