It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"China will not hesitate to protect Iran even with a third World War" Major General Zhang Zhaozhon

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeorgiaGirl

Originally posted by foreshadower99
Even if they went to war with the US being against the world.
The US will win, they have technology beyond comprehension at
our present state. Hyper sonic aircraft that bullets will only hit its trails
bombs that affect very wide ranges. US is a world within it's self.

Unfortunately, I'm not so sure the US could defeat China. China has 4,585,000 making up its troops, while the US only has 3,049,790. Thats 1.5 million more right this minute that China has to put into action. en.wikipedia.org.... Then, you have to keep in mind total populations of each country. China has a population of 1,339,724,852, which is 19% of the world's population. The US only has 312,675,000, which is less than 5% of the world's population. China has over 1 BILLION more people. I fear they could crush us.

I certainly hope I am wrong, and that sheer numbers wouldn't make the difference I fear.

Massive numbers do not mean much at all in modern warfare. The PLA is not equiped nor ready to face the US. At the moment they have a very large Army with limited mobility. This currently serves do deal with similar large Militaries that sit on its borders in Korea, Vietnam, Russia and India. China has been working on creating some more mobile modern units however the huge cost of this will require cutting the size of its Armed Focres massively something they are slow to do. Chinas forces can not do much beyond its border areas. China does not have the ability to project power. In fact outside of the US nobody really can in any meaninful way.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
LOL dumbest thing ever. You are on ATS WAYYYYY too much. The US has NOT promised China any American land. Are you really that gullible to believe this crap?

Originally posted by purplemer

Originally posted by michael1983l
China's factories only run because the west feeds them. If China want to pick a war with the West then their economy will die over night and debts owed to China by the USA will not be paid. Their supply lines cut off and the bringing down of their government. China would not be so foolish.

The American government has secured large areas of American land against those debts. If them debts go uppaid.. China will come and collect...

Neither China nor the US want war with each other, they will both do their best to avoid it.

However I am happy to see a superpower emerging to balance the dominate world superpower of America. Two superpowers are far better than one..
edit on 27-11-2011 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-11-2011 by princeofpeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
China would get SMOKED, yes SMOKED by the US. The US is the tool of the Elite power brokers of this world (yes even by folks who dont live in the US) and they have ensured and will ensure the US has what it needs to do its bidding. Those of you saying the US "is broke" are speaking VERY narrow mindedly and have no real idea of how the world works.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
The mullahs whole end-times theology requires that they start WWIII - getting the infidel powers to nuke each other off the table, after all how else are the muslims going to conquer the world for Allah.

All these recent actions by Russia and China are just to egg the Mullahs on, that they are raring to go and will start fighting if anything happens - it is nonesense the last thing the NWO wants is a nuclear holocaust.

They do want to Collapse the western world, and get rid of Islam and the Jews in one fell swoop.

Iran has been backing Israel up against the wall................................and has prepared a mega terror fest as retaliation afterwards, with the nukes that Russia funneled to them after they staged their fake collapse.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
They will if the false prophet arrives or the 12th Imam from the Islamic faith is said to show up and they convince China to fight.

People need to realise the Gog and Magog war is set to happen yet, involving Middle East nations and their plans backfire on them and then the army of 200 million is set to come down from the East in battle, if it effects the economy they will get involved but hope not.

I would say something like a scene from the Lord of the Rings films is an example when they go into battle.

Revelation 9:13-16;
"And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God, Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates. And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men. And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them."
(River Euphrates is in Iraq)

In this Vial Judgment, we see that the Euphrates is dried up for the specific purpose of allowing the "Kings of the East" to cross with their 200 million man army. Wow, the Kings of the East. What country is East of Israel that is capable of fielding a 200 million man army? There is only one country: China.

On this note, do you know that the Government of Turkey now has, in place, a system of dams that could completely shut off the flow of water down the River Euphrates? That system of dams has just been recently constructed, and is one more indication that we are living in the End of the Age! Let us examine this most pertinent Scripture once again:

www.cuttingedge.org...

edit on 27-11-2011 by The time lord because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

LOL dumbest thing ever. You are on ATS WAYYYYY too much. The US has NOT promised China any American land. Are you really that gullible to believe this crap?

America has Given China Eminent Domain Over US Property...Here is a thread on it. Do your own research and make your own mind up...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by GeorgiaGirl

Numbers don't matter when you can wipe out the entire human
race using bombs of unimaginable power. The US holds like
nuclear bombs that are 100x stronger if not a 1000x then fat boy
which was released on japan 70 years ago. So technically the US wins
either way.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by grayghost

I agree with you, and if I can rephrase one thing you said...instead of "make the US look like a bully" ... it is very clear to me that the US...IS the world's bully. And yet here are ignorant Americans so hypocritical to condemn bullying on a small scale while we harass, torture, assassinate, bomb, and slaughter anyone and everyone on their own turf.

Department of Defense? More like Department of OFFENSE in Other Countries. We show up at their door without knocking, barge in, and take over. If there isn't a reason to do so, Washington henchmen and crew will instigate and make one up. (So much more efficient than waiting.)

We need a nuclear war to destroy the entire world, including every warmonger or complicit warmonger. This will not resolve itself any other way. Sad but that's my opinion.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

reply to post by princeofpeace

America has Given China Eminent Domain Over US Property...Here is a thread on it. Do your own research and make your own mind up...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This has to be one of the most off the wall things I have seen around here and that is saying a very great deal here at ATS.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I have only one word for you guys who think China would whoop us....."LOGISTICS".

I don't care if the Chinese have 10 Billion soldiers, they have no way to transport a ton of soldiers, as well as all the support vehicles, communication equipment and everything else it takes to run a war, especially transport it over here to the Unites States.

Could a 300 million man army do a ton of damage, absolutely, but they would be limited to a regional conflict, as well they would get slaughtered because they are poorly trained. The ratio would be insane. Probably 1000 to 1. The only way China could even remotely hurt us is if they were to use nukes, but that would be suicide for any country to do that. So I don't think we need to worry about them yet here, abroad a little, yes, but it wouldn't even be a fair fight.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by wiredamerican

MTV? You mean those fake reality shows?
edit on 27-11-2011 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

China's factories only run because the west feeds them. If China want to pick a war with the West then their economy will die over night and debts owed to China by the USA will not be paid. Their supply lines cut off and the bringing down of their government. China would not be so foolish.

But might America? Think about this, if US gets China to enter a war and make it seem like they started it, and then wins, can they not make them pay back reparations? Then they could get a big portion of the debt paid back to them. It would make sense...if they could win.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
That is a vague statement. I mean how will they protect Iran? Militarily, financially, spiritually, and/or some combo of the aforementioned. As far as I know, China doesn't have a black water navy to ferry and protect troops and equipment into the theater. They don't have any bases in the region to airlift supplies and or troops to the theater should a war break out.

They could launch cruise missiles and ICBMs, but if they do that those bases that fired those missiles would be obliterated and then they would not be able to do anything else.

I guess they could attack Taiwan and try to create a quagmire and two front war to "protect Iran." Maybe I'm missing something?

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
China would get SMOKED, yes SMOKED by the US. The US is the tool of the Elite power brokers of this world (yes even by folks who dont live in the US) and they have ensured and will ensure the US has what it needs to do its bidding. Those of you saying the US "is broke" are speaking VERY narrow mindedly and have no real idea of how the world works.

Not smoked. Not close. There would be no winners, just different degrees of losers. Anyone who says that the US will not go down in the event of a war with China must have a huge sandbox in their yard.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
Not smoked. Not close. There would be no winners, just different degrees of losers. Anyone who says that the US will not go down in the event of a war with China must have a huge sandbox in their yard.

I agree with this pretty much. I don't know about China's resources - they obviously are doing okay with their population size - but just because they don't have the hardware doesn't mean they can't easily manufacture it. The US certainly has a technological and logistical advantage, but that can only get you so far (Japan VS US at the start of WWII, anyone?). But I wish all of our foreign policy wasn't based on who has bigger genitalia than the other.

edit on 11/27/2011 by DrunkenDonuts because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Mabe we should just give all country's nuclear ?????????power well slowly. They will use it or abuse it if they shoot at us we will wipe them off the map. But I think they will use it like we do and grow and that's probably what China thinks. More then likely they might build a couple bombs but who didn't. I just hope if one is ever launched we can stop it mid air. Now is a good time to have a lot of faith. Peace out...

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

The American government has secured large areas of American land against those debts. If them debts go uppaid.. China will come and collect...

Neither China nor the US want war with each other, they will both do their best to avoid it.

However I am happy to see a superpower emerging to balance the dominate world superpower of America. Two superpowers are far better than one..
edit on 27-11-2011 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

China knows it wouldn't stand a chance in a war. Especially if they're invading.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
A end to the evil Walmart? Hogwash!
I have said this to many of my friends. I think china could delibertly nuke let's say New York. And our corporate run amerika would not do a dang thing. You think Amerika would santion china? Would Walmart allow that considering allmost all of it's items in stock come from china? Seriously does anyone really understand the situation this country has come to?
edit on 27-11-2011 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

MTV? You mean those fake reality shows?

Yes I do mean those fake reality shows. Those fake reality shows are there for a reason. They are there to manipulate brainwash and propagandize the youth of wherever it is shown.

Why manipulate the youth with these shows? Because it is good for national business and business is good for national security.

So show the new "fake reality shows" which is MTV to the Iranian Youth and give them a little beer and rap music, and then they will fix themselves in no time all by their selves. . No military action needed at all.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
land grabs are over. even if china owns property in the US, land grabs ended in the 40's.
i seriously doubt the US map will change in shape if there was a war with china.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join