It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Game OVER, Debunkers can run away. Mind programming and conditioning being deployed!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Sorry to hear about your job...recently placed in the bread line is something we share...

However, you do claim to be enlightened...so, according to your own statement:

There are two classes - the enlightened ones that rule and the rest of us, that aren't even aware of our slavery.

Since you identified all the "items and methods," (i.e., Fluoride in the water, GMO, vaccines, chemtrail, microwaves, HAARP and heaven knows what else) utilized to keep "the rest of us, that aren't even aware of our slavery,"

1)That makes you "enlightened," and you should be ruling;
2) If on the other hand, you believe that there is another "race," in charge and it is being exclusionary and will not let you rule, you should gather your evidence, and make your case; or,
3) You ACTUALLY ARE ONE OF US, "the slaves that aren't even aware of their slavery," and would NOT BE PRIVY to the "items and methods," in question.

WHICH ONE IS IT?

One question I always come back to is this: If the "enlightened ones," are so sophisticated as to come up with all these WONDROUS methods for killing us, then I wonder how they are so deficient in keeping a secret. If I had the power and desire to enslave anything or anyone, I would make no bones about it...I would SHOUT IT AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS...

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jeichelberg

I do not want to rule anyone or anything.

Offered a position of management within my company I worked for (16 years) and rejected it.

Personally, I truly believe power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely..............I really want to return to the source, I'm very tired of being recycled.

I have no proof.............they, whomever "TPTB" really are, are so advance, we can't even finger them.

Humanity is so arrogant, so "proof this, proof that" well sometimes a species comes along that is so illusive, so cloaked, so within the shadows, there is no proof.

Too many people have died that tried to bring the truth out.................simply do a though research.

We are still a primitive society being preyed upon by a advance society and it's like taking candy from a baby.

I have read approximately 200 books this year concerning this topic.......u2u me on the titles.

Humans are a arrogant and stubborn species and that in and of itself will be our downfall.

We need to not be gullible, but open to new concepts..............instead of watching TV, yaking on your cell, or Facebook, study, read. there is much information coming to light just recently.

Lastly, our society needs to promote those whom seek peace not war.

peace and safe journey.

PS: No I am not of the elite..............I am but another slave but my eyes are wide open.
edit on 29-11-2011 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

I have no proof.............they, whomever "TPTB" really are, are so advance, we can't even finger them.

Well, why the references to fluoride, GMO, HAARP, etc., if not to "finger," them...you either believe you have them fingered or not...

Lastly, our society needs to promote those whom seek peace not war.

I unequivocally agree with this.
edit on 11/29/2011 by jeichelberg because: Further content

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Sorry, but the fact of the matter is that nothing exists without proof. Anything that is extant has proof, otherwise it couldn't exist.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

Although to be fair the proof might not be available - eg at the moment we have no proof of life on other planets....however if here IS life on other planets then there is surely proof of it somewhere - just not within our reach.

However chemtrails ARE within our reach....and still there's no proof - heck never mind proof - there's not even vaguely credible evidence

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

Sorry, but the fact of the matter is that nothing exists without proof. Anything that is extant has proof, otherwise it couldn't exist.

A short, cute and witty answer.

The proof is all around you..............IMO, you are asleep and or blind.

I suggest you do some 30 years of research and come back to this thread.

Start with The Gods of Eden by William Bramley and than maybe read projectcamelot.org...

It is in pdf format and you can download it.

Again, the proof is, look at the world around you................Our planet day by day along with many of it's inhabitants are dying.

Our governments are corrupt.

We average 40,000 humans that die of starvation a day while a select few, possibly of not totally human descent buy shoes at $200.00 a pair and most ATSers think this is fine and good.

Up is down and down is up.

Just is injustice and injustice is just.

Wrong is right and right is wrong.

My final word to you is, I would wager you have not read the 1,200 books on this subject I have.

Deny ignorance......................the proof is in how poorly the planet's situation has become.

I will not hand back to you a thumbs down because karma is a bitch only if you are.

Please please please I implore each and every person reading this to put down that remote, that Twilight / HP novel, that Xbox game, the IPod, the cell phone and simply do the research..........read.

Research.

The truth is there............it is present, you must chose to see it.

Peace and safe journey.
edit on 30-11-2011 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Did any of those 1200 books have any verifiable evidence that chemtrails exist??

'cos so far no-one has managed to provide any & you'd think with that sort of volume perhaps there might be some ........unless somoene's just trying to sell books of course??

alternatively perhaps you could clarify your position about the proof being "all around us", since you also said:

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

I'm confusd - is there proof, or is there not??!!

edit on 30-11-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Did any of those 1200 books have any verifiable evidence that chemtrails exist??

Yes, to make us more compliant.

Chemicals mixed in with the air do affect our brain.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Yes certain chemicals render the human brain more receptive and acceptive of certain data.

Remember our brains are a organic computer and can be affected by chemicals.

Simply do the research.

Everyone is lazy ...................... they want proof.

The proof is overwhelming, simply do the research.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

The proof is there............out in the open if one digs deep enough, has the intelligence to research.

I've read 1,200 books over 30 years........................yes we humans are being manipulated on a grand scale.

No, I'm not going to download the 2,000 books I have on this............do your own research and come up with your own conclusions.

BUT..............................research, read, investigate and you will find who really is ruling planet earth.

Research the "monarchy".

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
At this point, I give up..............humans deserve to be slaves, they don't want to see the reality of their condition.

Peace and safe journey.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Well yes - we all know there are chemicals that cann affect the brain.

Are those being found in the air much??

I've read 1,200 books over 30 years........................yes we humans are being manipulated on a grand scale.

No, I'm not going to download the 2,000 books I have on this.

What are the otehr 800 books??

...........do your own research and come up with your own conclusions.

I have - I conclude there is no credible evidence that chemtrails actually exist.

People keep claiming there is, so I keep asking to look at it, and keep being disappointed.

edit on 30-11-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Yes............

Second line.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus
reply to post by aBlueRAY

So you seriously believe that in 1959, the wicked rulers of the planet created swizzle sticks with contrails on them, so when, 40 years later, in 1999 they started "spraying", people would be accustomed to the idea?

Does that actually seem like a more reasonable explanation to you than "they are just contrails"?

Considering the times, yes.
Entering the 60's was PRIMETIME for mind control experiments.
Excuse me now, but if you believe that out of the extensive research conducted during this era; it had no effect and would be intangible proof to argue against a topic such as chemtrail conditioning and mind control, then you are a fool.

Lets party like its 1999 than shall we?

I remember late 90's being terribly worried about what I was considering to be a more frequent sighting of what would be a contrail that was flowing directly upwards into the sky, like a rocket test, but I could see the jet forming it. They never felt ok to me, its was a gut knowing that that got me questioning. However it is now 1999, and who cares about persistent contrails? Remember when the American Dream was just so dreamy still!

2000-2001 after 911 -> again now you are subject to an altered state of mind, fear is instilled in a population and the 'chemtrail program' or sightings of persistent contrails sky-rocketed. You are mentally distracted, and less likely to process what you see in the sky, rather you would go inside and catch up on the birth of a new war on 'TV' and chemtrail propaganda is highly effective at this time. You were also presented with the idea of "global warming" so many things for your mind to absorb from 2000 and up until eleven years later...

Present Day -> Full blown deployment, altered skies all over the globe. And you will know them when you see them! The conditioning resulting from the 1960's investigation and deployment of human mind control was a success for the government. They made a huge return on the investment, and are able to have the liberty of watching, a battle between the population, those who believe and those who don't, and when the heat comes back at the Government, they just have to play the denial and cold shoulder with a smile card. But hey when the people place the heat on the government it doesn't really matter does it, seeing how it is a corporation, and not a person!

59 to 99 - that is 40 years to tame the beast which is the entire populous to be in the dark about the subject. A very reasonable number of years to hypnotize and entrap minds.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Yes, I understand that you've read some fiction. But that doesn't make up for any evidence deficit.

Is something automatically true if you read it?

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Yes............

I presume this is in answer to me asking if these mind altering substances are found in the air much.

So then you must know where, when, how much, which ones - right?

So how about telling us??

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I have to agree, there is more and more instances where i am seeing such things displayed.

Most recent example. Saints row 3, there are always chemtrails in the sky.

Gonna have to take a picture now.. ill edit the post with it in a sec

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

Tanker enemy presents truths, and falsely presented/skewed ideas - much like the bible does. However just like the Bible, many will see the concept or basic underlying teaching of what is presented by tanker enemy; to be truth.

I am very aware of meterology and the right ingredients that are required to create a contrail.
I do not question 'certain' persistant contrails, however I do question the ones which come from aircraft which behave in very questionable ways.

For example just 2 days ago I witnessed a jet produce a persistant contrail which looked like a double helix or a spiral. Haha!

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Burnerz
I have to agree, there is more and more instances where i am seeing such things displayed.

Most recent example. Saints row 3, there are always chemtrails in the sky.

Gonna have to take a picture now.. ill edit the post with it in a sec

And call of duty series is a great way to condition minds to HF antenna, gray skies etc. play it and next time, really look around your game environments.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by aBlueRAY

Tanker enemy presents truths....

(face/palm). "...truths"..?? Then, answer this: WHY does "tankerenemy" censor the posted comments on his YouTube videos??

And, if you didn't already know the answer to that, check out his requests for "donations" on his personal website!

For example just 2 days ago I witnessed a jet produce a persistant contrail which looked like a double helix or a spiral.

You do realize the effects that winds can have on contrails, correct? Do you also know that every airplane wing produces a vortex at the tips? A sort of "horizontal tornado". A swirling of air that, in certain situations, affect the contrails, if they happen to interact together. Again, this depends entirely on the way the air currents are moving, in any given place and time.

Read about Wingtip Vortices

Here is a video that shows some of the research conducted into wingtip vortices. They use a standing tower device to spray colored smoke that the jet flies through, so the effects can then be seen:

Here, you see an example from an Air Show, produced by a small single-engine propeller airplane. This is the display smoke, not a true contrail of course. The conditions where contrails form, and their composition, are very different than seen here:

Make note: Very important to see that in the above video, we KNOW that airplane is actually "spraying" something....oil smoke. But, you can see how it is immediately visible, right AT the edge of the wing (in this case).

Look at each and every claim of "chemtrails".....even that charlatan "tankerenemy"....the contrails ALWAYS form directly behind the engines, and dozens of feet aft.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join