It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Game OVER, Debunkers can run away. Mind programming and conditioning being deployed!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
Fluoride in the water, GMO, vaccines, chemtrail, microwaves, HAARP and heaven knows what else.

We are a slave species.................get use to it or rebel.

Most people still remain (not through their own fault) asleep and unaware.

A species a thousand/million years ahead of us was like taking candy from a baby.

"They Live" was only a cheap rendering of what is really taking place.

There are two classes - the enlightened ones that rule and the rest of us, that aren't even aware of our slavery.
edit on 29-11-2011 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

Since you are enlightened, I can expect to see you in a high-level government position after the next election...of course, putting an end to all the evil you have identified in your enlightened state, and saving the rest of us slaves...

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Why would someone feel there is a need to add a chemtrail to an old movie scene that had clear skies?

Pretty strange.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SurrealisticPillow

Oh, this ridiculous claim again? It is a commercial for Virgin Train, right? What else does the Virgin Atlantic Group own, besides a record company?

That's right, an airline. Several in fact.

This is not "strange"....it is creativity. And, it is NOT a "chemtrail"!! The contrail was probably (just guessing) thought to be a subtle way to ease the transition from the era of the original film, to then modern era.

Oh, and just because the original film ( yeah, such a "well known" movie!!
) had no contrail in the shot, doesn't mean that directors and cinematographers even then didn't have to watch out for them, if they would have spoiled the "period piece" and time setting of the film. Contrails existed since at least the 1940s.......

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Do you have proof
a link or text or a memo,
to the company that made the decision
to add contrails?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
It worked. Looking at that picture programmed me to go out and buy cigarettes, light a fire in the fireplace, and burn some leaves in the yard. I watched a replay of a football game to see the home team run through the smoke at the start and turned it off.

Chemtrails. Nah.

But I do have a craving for Bar-B-Que.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by aBlueRAY
We now have the deadliest display of corporate mind programming to date.
Lets mixup banking geoengineering and subliminals shall we?

Now the banksters want you to believe that lingering contrails are normal as well.

What a blatant display of chemtrail conditioning. This is just sick and twisted. The last straw has been drawn, and enough is enough. Keep spreading the word!

Peace!
edit on 27-11-2011 by aBlueRAY because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-11-2011 by aBlueRAY because: (no reason given)

Honestly, for every person that has heard of "chemtrails" and the associated theory, there are literally thousands who have not. I'd bet a billion dollars (I don't have it) that the person who created the advertising has never heard of chemtrails or gave chemtrails any thought in the creative process.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

It seems the commercial is proof enough that Virgin edited in a contrail...What other proof do you need? And why wouldn't it be a good idea for Virgin to do this? I did not even know Virgin had become involved in the train business...I do know they are in the airline business...

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SurrealisticPillow
Why would someone feel there is a need to add a chemtrail to an old movie scene that had clear skies?

Pretty strange.

Why would they edit them into old photos of aircraft as well?

Its diabolical, have they no morals?

They somehow managed to deface Uncle Jimmy's war photo's as well...!

When will the madness stop!?

Strange days indeed....

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Have a look at this for a bit of background if you like. If you find a chemtrail reference be sure to let us know

www.skymedia.co.uk...

Personally, I believe the contrail merely highlights the fact that the Children are looking at the train in the present time, when there are contrails, rather than in 1910, when the movie was set, when there were not.

Alternatively, one might think that it was promoting chemtrails, to a general population that has never heard of them, by showing a quick image of a contrail, which is something everyone sees almost every day.

But that would work, how?
edit on 29-11-2011 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I guess you all agree you want to see Contrail/Pollution
in movies.
Pollution does not make movies more enjoyable for me,
but what ever turns you guys on.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Movies are usually some sort of reflection of "real life" - you see factories, power palnts, cars, trucks, planes in them - space ships too 9perhaps not so muh real life there!!) - all of which create pollution.

What sort of movie would not include such elements??

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Strange comment. Nothing written here even remotely presents the view that it's what anyone wants to see. Only the reasons why it is so. You seem to have drawn a conclusion from nothing, just because you wanted to.

Do you believe in chemtrails for the same reason?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

What do you think this is:

More propaganda

Appare ntly from 1959 - 35 years or more before chemtrails supposedly started!!!!

Now that's what I call forward planning!!

edit on 29-11-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by waynos
one might think that it was promoting chemtrails, to a general population that has never heard of them, by showing a quick image of a contrail, which is something everyone sees almost every day.

But that would work, how?

You summed it up yourself. It works exactly like that. Chemtrails are now an everyday spray around the globe.
These quick images they flash on TV, where the mind is known to be in an altered state - IS PROGRAMMING you.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by Uncinus

What do you think this is:

More propaganda

Appare ntly from 1959 - 35 years or more before chemtrails supposedly started!!!!

Now that's what I call forward planning!!

edit on 29-11-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

The wicked rulers of this planet have been forward planning these events for a long time.

Lucky for the Planet, freethinkers exist, freethinkers who do not trust the word of the government.

I know there are about 3 or 4 usual suspect hardcore disbelievers, or debunkers in this thread, clearly I can not give you any bit of evidence that will change your mind; inversely neither can you give me any evidence that these are just contrails. This is the polarity, tension, and information war.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by aBlueRAY

Programming what? How?

Think it through. Contrails are in the sky everyday. Everyone has already been familiar with them for many years. We don't need a picture of them. What does this image add to that? How does it change the meaning from contrail to Chemtrail?

Your reasoning seems to be that this is programming us to accept something that has been in the sky for 70 years already. This makes no sense, can you explain it more clearly?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by aBlueRAY

So you seriously believe that in 1959, the wicked rulers of the planet created swizzle sticks with contrails on them, so when, 40 years later, in 1999 they started "spraying", people would be accustomed to the idea?

Does that actually seem like a more reasonable explanation to you than "they are just contrails"?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

The wicked rulers of this planet have been forward planning these events for a long time.

Lucky for the Planet, freethinkers exist, freethinkers who do not trust the word of the government.

What, lucky for the planet that people are around to talk about it on the Internet? Woooo

I know there are about 3 or 4 usual suspect hardcore disbelievers, or debunkers in this thread, clearly I can not give you any bit of evidence that will change your mind; inversely neither can you give me any evidence that these are just contrails. This is the polarity, tension, and information war.

Why do you need evidence that they are contrails? Is it your belief that aircraft do not leave contrails at all?

If the answer to that is that some of the time they do, the evidence that is required (for yourself firstly, and then for sharing if it checks out, yes?) is for the ones that aren't contrails?

Could you answer the question I asked related to tanker enemy? (previous page if you missed it)

If all the evidence in favour of chemtrails is a lie, why would you still believe?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

These quick images they flash on TV, where the mind is known to be in an altered state - IS PROGRAMMING you.

No, it isn't

2nd

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jeichelberg

No, I am not in a government position...........my job of 16 years and with a 98% accuracy rate was outsourced to India.

You don't even see the train coming, I was simply trying to warn you to get off the tracks.

Peace and safe journey.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join