It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Game OVER, Debunkers can run away. Mind programming and conditioning being deployed!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

Yep, see the fuel consumption increase? That isn't caused by fewer aircraft flying fewer flights.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by aBlueRAY
a) Debunkers always ridicule and undermine. Chemtwat? I mean how can someone speaking so unprofessionally on a matter so serious expect to be taken seriously? Smarten up and be civil.

and of course no believers in the chemtrail myth have ever called debunkers "shills" "paid disinfo agents", accused them of working for the "Government Propaganda Arm", of being liars, etc??

b) Yes actually there happens to be plenty evidence on the existance of chemtrails, aerial spray programs etc over many years now. Conditioning created polarity on the subject. www.holmestead.ca...

I see nothing new or actually evidential on there - KC-135's flying holding patterns, while other a/c in the sky dont' leave contrails - that particular article actually says the KC-135's were given their own airspace so straight away there is evidence they and the other a/c were at different altitudes! chemical analysis of soil showing the soil has what you expect in it.

Statements like:

Aluminum stunts plant growth by sucking nutrients from the soil.
(this page) are simply false - it does nothing of the sort - see www.springerlink.com...

Indeed that page actually fails to show the data they are analysing - they show 1 page of a test report, but say it is NOT the one being analysed - why do that??? Why hide the data??

If you care to highlight any given page there you think is proof positive I am sure we'd all be interested.

c)From a psychoanalytical point of view, I have to assume deep in your heart you know wikipedia would be the number one piece of propaganda available online for the masses.

From a psychoanalytical point of view you do not have to assume anything at all.

Just because something is on Wiki does not make it wrong - Wiki links to plenty of scientific papers on all sorts of topics - so if you have a particular problem with some info on it why not provide better info with an appropriate link?

Indeed as far as sourcing info goes, Wiki seems a lot better than the chemtrail "evidence"!

edit on 27-11-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by aBlueRAY

I remember the days when advertising surrounded their product with beautiful people. There was even a song, '...surround your product with beautiful women...' but I guess that is out the window now in lieu of '...surround your product with brainwashing...' Strange days.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

Marketing is always evolving, of course advertisements will change. If you could provide an adequate explanation of how the OP is showing brainwashing in advertising, I would be much obliged.

edit on 11/27/11 by adeclerk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
There have been more and more of these kinds of ads appearing lately.

Here is one I found in this new ad for the Peace Corps.

00:16 - 00:18

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

Come on - there's more propaganda/indoctrination around than just that:

contrails in the movie "Cars"

in "Over the Hedge"

Apparently there's some in The Battle of Britain 1969 - no picture, just a comment that there are some in the final combat scene

Patton, from 1970

chemtrails in old movies

edit on 27-11-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew
There have been more and more of these kinds of ads appearing lately.

More and more or just two?

If there actually has been an increase, could it be attributed to the increase in air traffic + better engines (if you know what I'm getting at) over the years?

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Why on earth would they NOT use contrails in ads? They are a familiar part of everyday life, and have been for decades. They have also been in ads for decades, as has just about everything else in the entire world.

What do you think this is:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Yes, the use of contrails in films and ad media only replicates what is already seen it the sky above you.
Media directors, producers, and editors only use contrails in their images...because they are already common.
They are a common sight.
There is no need to purposefully insert contrails, as they are already commonplace....not any more than the mysterious need to purposefully insert images of billboards in the background...or birds flying about.

edit on 28-11-2011 by EyeDontKnow because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-11-2011 by EyeDontKnow because: +plural

edit on 28-11-2011 by EyeDontKnow because: +not

edit on 28-11-2011 by EyeDontKnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

What do you think this is:

More propaganda

Save yourself.
Proper education:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
This is usually the part where I realize I'm in the weird part of youtube again... except this isn't youtube : /

Looks like a play on skywriting to me.

Neither does expertise in marketing make your notions any more plausible to me... It seems to me you've conditioned yourself to see what you expect to see.

Just .02$ you'll probably not want to hear.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Why do you keep promoting the same lies? Trying to indoctrinate people into believing something that's not real??

Save yourself.
Proper education:

Then, another rubbish video based on the "tankerenemy" of YouTube. That German news report has been debunked about two thousand times (it seems) by now. The program was mis-translated, long ago....and, the proper translations presented.

The German sentence which appears on screen is :

“Die Aufzeichnungen belegen, dass dabei sehr geringe Mengen von Düppeln ausgebracht werden”

The english sentence thats blended out at the same time reads :

“The registers report emissions of chemtrails at low altitudes”

(Note that you never see the full version of both sentences at the same time. One is wiped out as the other is filled in)

The actual translation should be more like :

“The reports show that very small quantities of chaff were used”

Just ONE source for this

SO....either you were unaware of the LIES being spread by the "chemtrail" hoaxers and myth-pushers, or???

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

another rubbish video based on the "tankerenemy" of YouTube.

The actual translation should be more like :

“The reports show that very small quantities of chaff were used”

Tankerenemy happens to spread Truth. Chemtrails are real.

Another reporter talks about dropping chaff:

LOOK - The "chaff" he talks about stretches across two states! That is a LOT of airspace! And now these radar signatures are popping up on a daily basis. With the evidence of this radar clip, and the german clip at 5:16 I conclude: My media has informed me what it looks like on radar when military is dropping chaff.

NOW: When I look at radar above my area, and across the globe; according to meteorologists on TV - I can say I KNOW I am seeing daily deployment of "chaff" on a way larger scale than what is even shown in these two videos I have provided.

AKA Chemtrails.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   

a) sorry about the namecalling.

b) sorry, i should have said scientific evidence, i don't accept anecdotal "on a matter so serious".

c) if wikipedia's a propaganda tool, does that mean it's the masses leading the masses? how would that work? by the same token isn't this thread a propaganda tool?

Scanning through the article you have linked me.... I see proper placement of words like: hoax, retraction of statements, conspiracy theory. It is all there to confuse you.

in context they make perfect sense.. i'm not confused =D

..The United States Air Force states that the theory is a hoax which..
..However the KSLA reporter had misread the reading, which was actually 68 parts per billion, well within expected ranges, and the station retracted the story..

conspiracy theory - noun.

A theory seeking to explain a disputed case or matter as a plot by a secret group or alliance rather than an individual or isolated act.

The belief that the government or a covert organization is responsible for an event that is unusual or unexplained, esp when any such involvement is denied.

fictionarydictionary?
edit on 29/11/11 by mzungu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   

So, tanker enemy tells the truth does he?

Then please explain his misuse of the USAF tanker footage shot from inside the cockpit?

Please explain why he claims a water ballast test set up inside a prototype airliner shows a Chemtrail plane?

And then, on the German video, the word "Duppel" is the German word for chaff, they have used this word since WW2, when it was called "window" by the RAF. So, why then, does the word chaff not appear in the translation and the whole sentence is actually different to what was said

How come someone who speaks tne truth can ONLY illustrate their point with lies and fakery, that doesn't make sense does it?

edit on 29-11-2011 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   

You can see chemtrails on Doppler radar???

That is nothing more than lies and misinformation.

Please, stop making a joke out of this, you're ruining it for everyone else.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by aBlueRAY
They chose to show two planes flying over a blue sky, leaving contrails. What an odd choice!

Planes leave contrails all the time in a blue sky, what on earth are you babbling about?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Fluoride in the water, GMO, vaccines, chemtrail, microwaves, HAARP and heaven knows what else.

We are a slave species.................get use to it or rebel.

Most people still remain (not through their own fault) asleep and unaware.

A species a thousand/million years ahead of us was like taking candy from a baby.

"They Live" was only a cheap rendering of what is really taking place.

There are two classes - the enlightened ones that rule and the rest of us, that aren't even aware of our slavery.
edit on 29-11-2011 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Huh?

Fluoride in the water...

You do not have to drink from the faucet (tap). You can avoid the municipal water supply, avoid the "fluoride", can't you??

... GMO ...

Read the food labels, know what you buy and what's in it. Don't eat GMO if you're afraid. Simple.

... vaccines ...

As an adult, again you have a choice. As a parent, then your options may be limited, but you can at least educate yourself and be PRO-active.

... chemtrail...

......are rubbish, hoax, myth and nonsense. Not even a factor, since they don't exist.

.... microwaves....

Unless you have a pacemaker? I've used microwave ovens for over 40 years. There is no sign that EM radiation has any ill effects, in the levels we experience.....even in these modern times. The cellphone next to your ear might be more harmful (who knows?)

.. HAARP ...

Another red herring....a boogey man.....HAARP is such low power, and diffuse and aimed upwards at the ionosphere that.....back to the cellphone again, and its proximity.

Fear that!!

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Oh, brother.....

The "chaff" he talks about stretches across two states!

Watch your video again. If you live in the USA, then you may be able to easily recognize the borders of the states, drawn on his map. When the view zoom in, and shows the chaff in "bands", it is spread out over southern Oregon....ONLY.

That is a LOT of airspace!

Not when you understand the function of chaff, and its physical characteristics. It is tiny enough to stay aloft, and be blown along, for quite some time. That's what it's designed to do!!

BY THE WAY?: This is why the notion of "chemtrails" being some sort of "poison" is so ridiculous. Anything "sprayed" or dispersed at high altitude that is fine, or microscopic, will be affected by the prevailing winds, updrafts, etc. And will eventually be so diluted over time, as to be ineffective eventually. The exception is when vast, vast amounts are added to the atmosphere....such as a meteor impact, or a volcanic eruption of great size. This is far, far more material, in terms of tonnage, than Humans are presently capable of.

And now these radar signatures are popping up on a daily basis.

Weather radar shows things similar because it ALSO shows the.....get this....the weather too!!

The TV news weatherman in the video clip knew that the radar returns he was pointing out to the audience were chaff, because he knew there was no weather, no rain and storms, to cause it. SO, he did his research (something the "chemtrail" believers should try sometime) and found out the reason for those returns.

NOW: When I look at radar above my area, and across the globe; according to meteorologists on TV - I can say I KNOW I am seeing daily deployment of "chaff".....

Oh, brother........!

Here: Read about Weather Radar, and learn please

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join