It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Game OVER, Debunkers can run away. Mind programming and conditioning being deployed!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
We now have the deadliest display of corporate mind programming to date.
Lets mixup banking geoengineering and subliminals shall we?

PROPOGANDA- What is it?

....Oh, I tell you now. It is this:

imageshack.us...

Now the banksters want you to believe that lingering contrails are normal as well.

What a blatant display of chemtrail conditioning. This is just sick and twisted. The last straw has been drawn, and enough is enough. Keep spreading the word!

Peace!
edit on 27-11-2011 by aBlueRAY because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
We are living in some wild times, and things get stranger every day! I like how the planes they chose for this advertisement arent even capable of producing contrails, they look like prop engine, not jet engine!

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Have you got an image where the text is readable? Or was it the "contrails as dollar sign" imagery you were referring to?
edit on 27-11-2011 by waynos because: Spelin

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Blocked by my office server. Possible to post that up in here instead of going to another site?

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

I will get another pic up with readable text, but yes it is the contrail dollar sign I speak about.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by aBlueRAY

It's an advertisement from a Certified Financial Planning company!!

This one: letsmakeaplan.org...

Now, we are going to resort to someone's creative advertising campaign to claim "chemtrails" are "real"??

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

This is evidence of what, exactly?

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

It's an advertisement from a Certified Financial Planning company!!

This one: letsmakeaplan.org...

Now, we are going to resort to someone's creative advertising campaign to claim "chemtrails" are "real"??

Yes we are going to resort to that.

I am educated in marketing, so I just so happen to be an expert on this manner.

It is all about imagery and perception. The marketing team could have chosen ANYTHING, but no. They choose to depict planes forming contrails.

Why not a big bag of money? Why not a pile of gold bars, etc.. Team could have selected ANY campaign they wanted to.

But no. They chose to show two planes flying over a blue sky, leaving contrails. What an odd choice!

The ad is creative, I will hand the team that - however to chose it at a time when so many are becoming aware of this phenom, is just plain stupidity!
If they were my students I would have flunked them.

This sort of programming, would have been much more efficient a few years ago. The timing on this is poor, and way too obvious. Put your head in the sand, wool over your eyes- be naive. WHATEVER you please, but know you are speaking to an industry professional in marketing, and I am telling you as it is. This is programming.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

Evidence of media force feeding you imagery, and playing it down as a campaign to "put your finances on autopilot"

HA HA. It is just so laughable!

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

What a blatant display of chemtrail conditioning. This is just sick and twisted

You arrive at this conclusion...how?

Quite a leap you are making there.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Media force feeding me something, or just a company advertising it's services in a creative way?

The first one seems like a bit of a stretch. I don't need to tell you that, though. You're going to see whatever you want to see.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Huh?

It is all about imagery and perception. The marketing team could have chosen ANYTHING, but no. They choose to depict planes forming contrails.

If you go to their website, you also see another version of a giant dollar sign.....written on a chalkboard, and composed of many smaller dollar signs!

So, the marketing team did choose "ANYTHING"....several, it seems, in fact.

And, who's to say the first image is of "contrails"?? Perhaps, all they represent is a fun day at an Air Show display??

Or, a skywriting example??

This is really stretching things.........

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
aren't you trying to condition or program our minds to see what you see?

game over, chemtwats can run away. there is no evidence chemtrails exist!

Experts on atmospheric phenomena deny the existence of chemtrails, asserting that the characteristics attributed to them are simply features of contrails responding differently in diverse conditions in terms of the sunlight, temperature, horizontal and vertical wind shear, and humidity levels present at the aircraft's altitude.

Experts explain that what appears as patterns such as grids formed by contrails result from increased air traffic traveling through the gridlike United States National Airspace System's north-south and east-west oriented flight lanes, and that it is difficult for observers to judge the differences in altitudes between these contrails from the ground.

wikiwikiwah

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Isn't all advertising "mind programming and conditioning"??

contrails have featured in advertising for decades - like this 1966 Continental Airlines add on e-bay, or this one for Delta DC-8's, or Convair advertising their 880 jetliner

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
You may all believe what you want. I present the truths to the online realm... these "debates" we have are writing history. What an interesting display of how polarized Earth really is! It really is just a huge information war.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

It would be information war if there was information actually supporting the existence of chemtrails - but there isn't. AFAIK all of the information supposedly showing that chemtrails exist has been shown to be false.

Perhaps there is some I haven't seen that is actually true - that remains a possiblity....but since there's 15 or so years of information out there that has failed to do so I think it highly unlikely.

But still - if you have something that is actually true then it is your duty to tell the world about it - you could be the first!!

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by aBlueRAY
You may all believe what you want. I present the truths to the online realm... these "debates" we have are writing history. What an interesting display of how polarized Earth really is! It really is just a huge information war.

So you admit that for yourself, the point behind these "debates" is historical revisionism?

I'm sure your great grandchildren will appreciate the sentiment.

Funny thing.... for myself and those of like mind, the point behind participating in these types of discussion is in the interest of keeping the historical record as accurate as possible for those who might just be passing by and taking a glancing interest.

After all, it certainly is not for the intellectual stimulation or quality of debate...

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by mzungu

a) game over, chemtwats can run away.
b) there is no evidence chemtrails exist!

c)wikiwikiwah

a) Debunkers always ridicule and undermine. Chemtwat? I mean how can someone speaking so unprofessionally on a matter so serious expect to be taken seriously? Smarten up and be civil.

b) Yes actually there happens to be plenty evidence on the existance of chemtrails, aerial spray programs etc over many years now. Conditioning created polarity on the subject. www.holmestead.ca...

c)From a psychoanalytical point of view, I have to assume deep in your heart you know wikipedia would be the number one piece of propaganda available online for the masses. You express this by even joking about its name; "wikiwikiwah" has connotations of mockery, and degrades the credibility of the source even further. You may not realize you have done this, but subconsciously you will eventually see this as truth.

Scanning through the article you have linked me.... I see proper placement of words like: hoax, retraction of statements, conspiracy theory. It is all there to confuse you.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mzungu

Really???????????????? More air traffic??????????? So when the goop comes out of the jets its because there are jets creating it for the jet thats leaving it as it passes? But where did the those jets get it and so on

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by CherubBaby
reply to post by mzungu

Really???????????????? More air traffic??????????? So when the goop comes out of the jets its because there are jets creating it for the jet thats leaving it as it passes? But where did the those jets get it and so on

Lol im confused

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join