It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

stating things as fact.......................

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
it's 100% true, an absolute fact, there is no denying this reality, you're an idiot if you don't believe......etc......etc....

i always cringe a bit and automatically question the reality of anyone who says these things.
like i'm not willing or able to do my own research and make up my own mind.
in real life, and in the cyberworld.
from those discussing and/or arguing whether those lizard eyes are real to what jesus really thought about an issue, i always considered it foolish to assume one knows all the facts......about any topic.
it's like people have never changed their mind, or had someone explain to them that they were wrong the whole time, or some new research that blew the whole concept out of the water,
much i believe is based on faith more than fact.
but, then again, i'm a 'hands on' sort of guy, if i don't see it with my own eyes i tend to doubt anything anyone tells me. doubt may be a bit too harsh, but i want more than just your opinion, backed up by nothing but your opinion.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Aliens DO exist!

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by foundthetruth
Aliens DO exist!

i'm not saying they don't, i've just never seen one, and am not convinced that all the strange stuff in the sky that i've witnessed since childhood is not military or secret gov. projects.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
"Pfft, Facts! You can use them to prove anything." -- Homer Simpson

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by rubbertramp

If you question the "reality" of the people commenting then it is YOU who is self-scrutinising isn't it? Only you decide what is real. Did you maybe mean "validity" referring to the comments rather than whether the authors were "real"?

Don't take everything on ATS so seriously. If it isn't fun, don't do it.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Oh, people can come up with statistics to prove anything, Kent. 14% of people know that. --Homer Simpson

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
The wind....we cannot see it...but we can see what it does.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by rubbertramp

Originally posted by foundthetruth
Aliens DO exist!

i'm not saying they don't, i've just never seen one, and am not convinced that all the strange stuff in the sky that i've witnessed since childhood is not military or secret gov. projects.

That was meant to be a joke to lighten the mood...and maybe make you smile
. Have a good day.

top topics

join