It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones, How Can Anyone Take This Guy Seriously???

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Well at least THIS thread is going to cost his team some money.
Shills... don´t think i´ve EVER seen them gathering like this.
What a truly miraculous display by nature this is..
(apologies for a BAD impression, Sir David.)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chazam
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Im pretty convinced that Alex Jones actually suffers from some type of mental disorder. Probably paranoia and a number of other mental disorders.

And it says even more about those who listen to him and believe in him.

I would actually disagree, I think Alex knows he's talking rubbish but its his job to talk such rubbish so he just keeps it up.

I would think that the Alex his listeners see and the Alex he is in private are two very different people.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
no one would watch if he TALKED JUST IN A MONOTONE VOICE, and HAD NO PERSONALITY. AJ has some good points, and it's interesting to listen to him from time to time. However, after listening to him for years you realize that it all boils down to 1 single point.....

Yes there's Evil in the world.

that's it. Nothing more nothing less. And to go all bent out of shape over it. To get all frustrated, mad, rebellious, and idealistic over it is stupid. There's always been evil and evil people. Is it getting worse, yeah of course it is. But should you waste your life obcessing over it, no way!! Focus on what's good in the world, not what's bad. Even the bible declares that.

so what I realized is it's bad enough I'm into various tv shows, let alone AJ. So I cut down on the AJ. Now it's like maybe once a month I'll listen for a bit if I cna't find anything else. But I think we got to focus on what's good in the world, our dreams, our goals, love, joy, peace, happiness, and the gift of life. The very act of buying into what AJ is saying is letting evil win over your mind. That's probably why they let him go on talking.

No, I say focus on what's good in life. Life's way to short. And your goals and dreams are way to valuable than to let some radio shock jock put a damper on them.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join