It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones, How Can Anyone Take This Guy Seriously???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Yes let's all bow down to the man who has awoken so many people with falsities and lies, homophobia and paranoid insanity. Great guy, that.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
the guy is great..can't believe all the bashers here

exposes the truth

uses opera and a bullhorn to convey it occasionally

has more and more good guests on even celebs

and is fighting the dark cabalists

how can anyone be MAD at this guy> i especially love when he pseudo cries

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperTripps

exposes the truth

Any chance you could show anything he exposed as truth?

Just asking...

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

exposes the truth

Just asking...

Funny I asked that a few pages ago.
What did we get?
"He wakes people up!"
What to?
"He exposes the truth!"
What truth?
"Even though he is mostly BS, he tells the truth!"

Do not hold your breath waiting for that.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
Whether Alex Jones is right or wrong whether he has his facts straight or not - he's doing.
Anyone can sit at their computer and do no research or a quick google and claim to know what's real and what's not real.

He's actively engaging in making a living and if you don't like him or don't believe him - turn his show off.
People it is an option to look elsewhere for your entertainment.

Why do people love to hate people - just walk away. He's a comedian, he's psycho, he's a shill...the way I see it he is a human being getting on with is life.

Much Peace...

Well, the biggest mistake he makes (assuming he isn't a shill) is presenting everything he says as cold, hard fact. Most honest truthers will admit there is a lot of guesswork going on. I try to be careful never to present what I'm saying in a way that makes it sound as if I couldn't possibly be wrong. I know that I'm speculating and it's all just opinion and gut instinct. I'm pretty sure of some of my stronger instincts but there's no way I'd do the stuff he does.

Credit to him where credit is due for getting people riled up enough to actually care. Whether that's what he's trying to do or not, I don't know but when someone posts about him in some random forum, people who have never thought to question the MSM might just start doing some digging and that's generally a good thing in my book. I don't care whether they believe in conspiracies or not. The very fact that he's got people talking is better than nothing, I guess.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

What if you are a disinformant sent by Bilderberg, huh?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
What Alex Jones says is not "Cold Hard Fact". It makes me laugh and think, how do people believe this guy, I mean really. He hasn't got one thing correct. Isreal attack Iran within two weeks? Alex its been over two and a half months already, where are the "highly reliable, insider". His sources work for the government? So does my mailman. I'll make a website with my "US Government source" that has "Reliable Insider" information on a variety of topics. Will you all read?

When has he been right? I could make a whole thread proving this guy wrong over and over. I just might showing, the guys a fraud.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
Watch the video’s you will get my point, its not really so much as bashing its just videos I found. I was wanting to watch some of his stuff and to me most of it was just way to far out their then I started to find these and I honestly had to remind myself that he was being serious and was not making comedy sketches online.

How can anyone believe this guy when he tells us that the government are responsible for homosexuality and our lights are spy cameras.

What other person talks about FEMA camps,mercury/sterilants/carcinogens in vaccines,the current bank coup power grab and fake grand theft wars?

Who? fox news? CNN? MSNBC?

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Why do you take random old videos of him and make a mockery of him? instead of researching what's really going on you do this.

They call me an idiot....well this idiot broke away from their little games

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I like him but sometimes I think he does get delusions of grandeur. For example in 1999, he was really worried about the Y2K thing, like many people were. And of course, very little happened.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I love how ATS hates the MSM and then listens to this wacko on what? A radio show that goes all across the country? Seriously he's basically Rush Limbaugh mixed with George Noory I don't even think he believes in most of the stuff he says, he's a snake potion salesman in my opinion.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I do love a good Alex Jones rant. He's at his very best when he gets really worked up.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I am holding in my urine so hard right now!

"Theres a plan in place to make us gay through the use of chemicals! I have the documents!"

Best line ever

Zoom in on the juice box. Look! There it is. My son drinks this and wants to have a baby.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
edit on 20-12-2011 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I have heard many of his arguments before as well, and I find grains of truth in most of his content. The agenda he holds is one of constant questioning and fact-checking. I think if you want to truly learn something - you dig it up yourself.

GG

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Alex is a Patriot and should be remembered as such! if you think Alex is a liar then just go back to your American Idol show and stick you head in the sand. watch out for the sand flea's.. they bite!
edit on 18-1-2012 by Deja`Vu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by KendraSins

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

exposes the truth

Just asking...

Funny I asked that a few pages ago.
What did we get?
"He wakes people up!"
What to?
"He exposes the truth!"
What truth?
"Even though he is mostly BS, he tells the truth!"

Do not hold your breath waiting for that.

both of you guys are INSANE..and don't even deserve to even post on this board

alex has been one of the most recent personalities on the web and radio to expose DAILY and/or to predict

1. political corruption in dc and local level that
2. police, fbi, cia corruption. military globalistic agenda
3. an historical and current pattern showing the existence of a nwo-like power structure that even this new swiss scientist research report proves is true. the banks are the oil of the whole system and sit near the top of the corporate -ocracy /insider croniesim
4. certain medical sinister plans from fluoride to vaccinations many including leading doctors like blaylock on today
5. the sloppy slope to a big brother state

sure, he got a lot of that from other sources

but you guys probably never though you would see armed TSA LIKE grunts at a lees burg FL Social Security office a few weeks ago harassing old people either

well,alex did. so did i

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Alex is awesome. He shoots videos daily, you can't blame him for select few that don't appeal you. ktxbye.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
If you know who William Cooper is then you hate Alex Jones.
If you don't know who William Copper is, you should read up on him.

Easy as ABC.
edit on 19-1-2012 by FejkNick because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-1-2012 by FejkNick because: Typo

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
So i found this today and just had to post it but i didn't want to start another AJ thread so for now i will just post this one video of AJ calling a caller retarded and asking if he was breast fed.

my new best AJ video.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Im pretty convinced that Alex Jones actually suffers from some type of mental disorder. Probably paranoia and a number of other mental disorders.

And it says even more about those who listen to him and believe in him.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join