It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

another reptilian picture

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   
im not too sure if you guys/girls have seen this picture - but reading so much about retiles these days here, i thought id share this picture with you....
www.reptilianagenda.com...

This actually looks better then the orange slug type pic i saw here a few weeks ago...

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Looks to me like smoke not really a solid object but hey that's just one opinion

Graham

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Graham
Looks to me like smoke not really a solid object but hey that's just one opinion

Graham

Graham,
Agreed. Its smoke to me, could be edited to seem like its something else.

[edit on 5-9-2004 by infinite]

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   
IT IS SMOKE, GET OVER IT. CASE CLOSED

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Looks like smoke or possibly ectoplasmic mist,but the form may just be coincidental,and could be just about anything IMO.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   
That Sargel18 is a loser. The guy tried to sell alien footage on ebay with a starting price of $500,000. The sample pictures he gave was just smoke.

He claims to have photographed all types of entities, but all his photos ever show is "orbs" (out of focus dust particles) and smoke (probably from a cigarette or cigar).

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
It is somebody smoking a cigarette while taking the shot.
WOW

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by switchblade
It is somebody smoking a cigarette while taking the shot.
WOW

My guess is a fat Bong

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Anything by Sargel is a joke.

Here is his "technique" for capturing extradimensional beings on film:
- Make sure the air is cold enough that your breath freezes when you exhale
- Exhale, and the breath will crystallize on the flesh of the invisible extradimensional creature
-Snap a picture of the creature

Yeah, uh huh Sargel. What ever you say, man.

He just takes photos of his breath and looks for recognizable shapes in it and then crops it into the shape of the creature.

EDIT: I forgot to mention, this isn't me making a joke. This is actually what he says on his website.

EDIT AGAIN: Er.....said on his site when it was still up. Hopefully he will explain his 'technique' again on his new "massive website."

[edit on 6-9-2004 by spngsambigpants]

[edit on 6-9-2004 by spngsambigpants]

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 02:04 AM
link   
$500 000 ? That is way over the top even for legit pictures.

That guy is such a stooge, but the pictures do look nice though.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I would say it was smoke, or maybe it just popped in to the picture thinking " oh i might end up on ATS" LOL

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Unbealivable !!!! It aint a reptile , its freeking smoke. Unless the reptile guy is out of frame smoking a joint of something. (grumnble)

[edit on C:Monocu09e9 by Opus]

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Sargel18's friend, who also made some of those pictures used to be here on ATS and was answering question. I can't remember her name right now. But what I do remember is that I brought up the idea for ATS members to visit the place where they took that picture. It's in Wannaque, New Jersey, about 35 miles away from Manhattan. Nobody ever took me up on it though.

It's very easy to find out if those phenomena are true or not. There must be tons of ATS members living in the area and the land is accesible to all public if I'm not mistaken. If I was living in New York City, I would go.

So anyone can say it's fake or smoke from the comfort of the chair behind their monitor, but if nobody goes we'll never really know, won't we???

[edit on 6-9-2004 by TheBandit795]

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   
anyone remember seeing his 'time travel' pocket knife on ebay. he wanted 500,000 for it. he claimed a time travel dropped it many many years ago and a rock formed around it. it was a total hoax job.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I dont think visiting the place would change something. Good point though.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   
All things being equil with the current data at hand, one must assume the old Achims razor pricipal. I believe there is definately something to the UFO, abuction, and ET thing. However I'm very critical and careful and critical what I fill my head with.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   
YEah, it would change something if different people went to the place independently of each other, took similar pictures and experienced similar events...

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
YEah, it would change something if different people went to the place independently of each other, took similar pictures and experienced similar events...

My guess, smoke, probably Marlboro. But seriously Bandit, can you get me a map or an address or something? I will take a ride there.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 12:07 PM
link   
why are alot of people so sheep like? - i mean by that, several people are ready to ridicule, or just accept the smoke option - i note only a couple of responses that are taking an open mind. (sheep like - they follow the leader sheep) - no sarcasm intended - just note lack of open mindedness - seems people are too quick to assume smoke. (no i dont know this guy at all - but i do see alot of ridicule).

If blowing moisture on these entitys makes them visable, well maybe that IS just the way it works. If youd shown a guy a wheel that wasnt square (before spherical science appeared)- im sure the same ridicule would be present. - guess if e.t ever did appear here, they probably also be accused of being fake...

just an idea from the replys ive seen... please, dont attack me for my observations!

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   
WOS, check it out...

Zoom Level 5

Zoom level 6

Zoom level 7

I'm not sure about the exact location of the vortex, but it is in the Wanaque area.

Btw... Now I remember her member name, it's Telequa

[edit on 6-9-2004 by TheBandit795]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join