It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newt Gingrich To Get Big New Hampshire Endorsement

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
In a surprising turn of events, a key NH endorsement has slipped away from Mitt Romney:

Fox News has learned that former speaker of the U.S. House and current GOP presidential candidate Newt Gingrich will receive the coveted endorsement of the highly-influential New Hampshire newspaper "The Manchester Union Leader," an endorsement Republican rival Mitt Romney has adamantly sought.

The endorsement of the conservative newspapers' editorial board places an exclamation point on Gingrich's impressive surge from has-been GOP contender to front-runner, and sets him apart as the new anti-Romney candidate amongst his competitors.

Gingrich has now fully reached a pinnacle as a front-runner. He shares this title with Romney, who has established himself as the consistent man to beat by the amorphous GOP field.

Link

This may signal the passing of the torch to Gingrich nationwide. Romney must be rips##t.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Unless it's from the NH Liberty Alliance it'll just be another shill endorsement for a shill candidate of a shill party.

May as well just let Obama have 4 more since any shill endorsed opposing candidate will just be the same guy.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
That's gunna' frost Romneys backend. Seriously though ... Newt has more experience so I can see why someone would want him more than Romney ... but I can't shake that image of Newt sitting on a bench with (clueless) Nancy Pelosi and him sucking up to the man-made-global-warming crowd with her.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

But when he is not lying to make liberals love him, he is being honest to conservatives to make them love him, right? I love when some righty is only a shill and a liar when he addresses the left.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
This could help Ron Paul who could win in Iowa and is trailing Romney in NH. If Newt takes away some of Romney's votes, that could set up Ron Paul to win in Iowa and NH. That would give Ron Paul huge momentum going into SC where his message of limiting Washington's power is popular.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

Unless it's from the NH Liberty Alliance it'll just be another shill endorsement for a shill candidate of a shill party.

May as well just let Obama have 4 more since any shill endorsed opposing candidate will just be the same guy.

But...watch this magic...! If Gingrich were to get an endorsement from the NH Liberty Alliance, he would automatically be transformed from a shill to a "Hail good fellow, well met" in an instant!

Don't ask me how they do it --- they just do!?
/sarc

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

That's gunna' frost Romneys backend. Seriously though ... Newt has more experience so I can see why someone would want him more than Romney ... but I can't shake that image of Newt sitting on a bench with (clueless) Nancy Pelosi and him sucking up to the man-made-global-warming crowd with her.

Newt could pitch a no hitter, cure cancer, and create world peace before noontime and that damn picture would still show up!

I just want to see Gingrich tear Obama apart during a few debates. Barry would be in tears.

top topics

join