It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are other countries informing their people about incoming Planet X?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by pointr97

Thankyou for the link and your contribution. That was another of the incredible threads on ATS that I missed because...don't understand why. Really haven't bought TIME in local countries so didn't know about this game. Still not at all surprised because that's exactly what I'm talking about here - keeping secrets based on nationality. The people of the U.S. seem to be the last to know on this issue.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
North Korea stopped taking its meds and soon thereafter began babbling about planet x, but I wouldn't worry too much about it.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
The U.S. isn't some isolated island, there are tons of foreign people who live here, that talk to their families back in their homelands. There are tons of U.S. citizens who travel the world, or do business around the world. No, the rest of the world isn't being informed of an incoming planet while U.S. citizens remain in the dark.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

Well if it's true and I highly doubt it is then only small sections of Russia have heard about it because I certainly haven't here in UK land.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
There's a reason this thread sits in skunk works. "I heard from a blog in another language that a Russian broadcast talked about the incoming of Niburu.... so it must be true! because you know, it was in another language!"

Really?

You know there are just as many American sources of bloggers and broadcasters that talk about PlanetX and Niburu right?... if not more.

luxordelphi, there's nothing wrong with creating a discussion just based on curiosity. You don't always need a made up or irrelevant source to speak your mind, and/or spread fantastical claims, though I am starting to see the trend....

That trend being: You make an outlandish post, just about everyone disagrees with you, CherubBaby comes to defend, Proudbird tried to throw out some common sense, and you reply with a think layer of condescension on top of more sourceless hyperbole. And anyone who wants to refute your arguments have better luck at arguing a wall into a lap dance.

Besides, I thought you had this all figured out? It's coming, and we've been unable to see it because the governments of the world are putting metal particles in the sky to block solar radiation from reaching us.... remember? Or have you decided to believe in lens flares now?

Seriously though, I don't think media black out by country is even possible anymore. Maybe media "not give a damn"ing is happening by country, but in today's world we are too connected, it couldn't be accomplished. But that's just my reasonable educated guess, even though I know those don't tend to sit with the OP too well.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
double post
edit on 27-11-2011 by Lighterside because: oops

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

Love the picture - the one of the sky made for star gazing. What an absolute joke. I bet you couldn't even see the moon through that. Hiding the sky is one of the proposed motives for chemtrails although I think it ranks under military applications as far as evidence of motive goes. Thankyou for your contribution and photo!!

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Did anyone ever identify the 4 lunar anomolies (from 10 years ago)??

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

My mistake .I do make them and I admit when I do. 4 anomalies- -1 solar , 1 lunar, 1 pioneer spacecraft, 1 flyby

Thanks..

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Fair enuf - so what are they??

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by mzungu

mzungu: you have not escaped my notice. I know you'll forgive me if I don't quote from Wikipedia but quote instead from NASA directly.

www.nasa.gov...

In November 2010, the scientific journal Icarus published a paper by astrophysicists John Matese and Daniel Whitmire, who proposed the existence of a binary companion to our sun, larger than Jupiter, in the long-hypothesized "Oort cloud" -- a faraway repository of small icy bodies at the edge of our solar system. The researchers use the name "Tyche" for the hypothetical planet. Their paper argues that evidence for the planet would have been recorded by the Wide-field Infrared Survey Explorer (WISE).

Following its successful survey, WISE was put into hibernation in February 2011. Analysis of WISE data continues. A preliminary public release of the first 14 weeks of data is planned for April 2011, and the final release of the full survey is planned for March 2012.

A: It is too early to know whether WISE data confirms or rules out a large object in the Oort cloud. Analysis over the next couple of years will be needed to determine if WISE has actually detected such a world or not. The first 14 weeks of data, being released in April 2011, are unlikely to be sufficient. The full survey, scheduled for release in March 2012, should provide greater insight. Once the WISE data are fully processed, released and analyzed, the Tyche hypothesis that Matese and Whitmire propose will be tested

So Mr. mzungu, let's not jump to Wikipedia conclusions and let's not assume that you know what I meant.

I do have to say, though not necessarily to you, but just in general: it's difficult for me to understand why there would not be some questions about what I read what I heard what I saw relating to Russia informing their people about Planet X. It makes me feel like I am dialoguing with shills only.

Some personal advice: it is a mistake to assume that Tyche is Planet X. Tyche was proposed as a binary located in the Oort Cloud. If the astrophysicists had meant Planet X, I'm sure they would have said so.

edit on 28-11-2011 by luxordelphi because: correct spelling of astropysicists

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

"I heard from a blog in another language that a Russian broadcast talked about the incoming of Niburu.... so it must be true! because you know, it was in another language!"

Below is what the op actually said ,

I was reading a blog site in another language and the site owner mentioned a broadcast in Russian that took place earlier this year on a program the Russians call 'War Secrets.' According to the blogger this particular broadcast was again giving information about the hidden planet Nibiru and its' approach towards earth.

In English, this is called "paraphrase" and it is 100% accurate. The OP says that their source is a foreign language blog that mentions a Russian language program about Nibiru. Why are you so angry about a simple fact.

Incidentally, this was probably the video:

Discussed at length here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Try to stay current, and avoid calling people names for no reason.
edit on 28-11-2011 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

No that's not the broadcast they mentioned because there were complaints after the broadcast that cataclysms caused were not discussed. Also the broadcast I mentioned was called 'War Secrets.' In your book, not only misquoting someone is ok but inserting a You Tube video that has nothing to do with the OP and calling it part of the OP is ok. You all are incorrigible. I'm disappointed and bored.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

No that's not the broadcast they mentioned because there were complaints after the broadcast that cataclysms caused were not discussed. Also the broadcast I mentioned was called 'War Secrets.' In your book, not only misquoting someone is ok but inserting a You Tube video that has nothing to do with the OP and calling it part of the OP is ok. You all are incorrigible. I'm disappointed and bored.

Did you or did you or did you not see the video? If you didn't, how do you know this is not it? If you're bored, you might try to find the video online and post it here, otherwise all you're doing is repeating something you read about something you haven't seen, and are calling people names for no reason!

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
This took me three seconds to find:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   

reply to post by DJW001

You saying this,,,whichis not correct unless you are stating your paraphrase Accurately otherwise its not 100% accurate .

In English, this is called "paraphrase" and it is 100% accurate. The OP says that their source is a foreign language blog that mentions a Russian language program about Nibiru. Why are you so angry about a simple fact.

This is one of the points of correct paraphrasing from Purdue University. below.

•the mental process required for successful paraphrasing helps you to grasp the full meaning of the original

The deception is wrong and it is easy to see below. Misquoting the op and putting quotation marks where the forgery and manipulation of the ops words were... Read it and tell me it doesn't imply that the op had said that it must be true cause it was in another language.....

"I heard from a blog in another language that a Russian broadcast talked about the incoming of Niburu.... so it must be true! because you know, it was in another language!"

This is a lie and the op never made the above statement. Why twist and lie on the op? Why?

Then you say ,below

What does it matter if that is or isn't the video? Does it add or subtract from the ops statments? Does it prove or disprve that the op is doing something right or wrong? Does the video change the fact that their words were misquoted and added to by someone that is derailing the ops thread and character.? Its easy to say dont be so angrey when your not the one thats being slandered and made fun of, and your character and motives drug through the very thread you created because of someones ego and foul accusations.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

What does it matter if that is or isn't the video? Does it add or subtract from the ops statments? Does it prove or disprve that the op is doing something right or wrong? Does the video change the fact that their words were misquoted and added to by someone that is derailing the ops thread and character.? Its easy to say dont be so angrey when your not the one thats being slandered and made fun of, and your character and motives drug through the very thread you created because of someones ego and foul accusations.

I'm sorry if you feel maligned. There have been numerous posts that have argued quite civilly that, no, Nibiru does not exist and therefore there is no media "blackout" in the US. It has also been pointed out that it would be impossible to enforce such a blackout thanks to international social media. After jumping all over me for posting a video that I thought, based on your description of somebody else's blog, suddenly the video doesn't matter.

When you post a video of President Medvedev sitting behind a desk grimly warning the Russian people to prepare for the return of Planet X, you can start using words like "inform."These broadcasts of stock footage, dramatic music and the usual gobbledygook about ancient astronauts and secret observatories at the South Pole are intended to scare the pants off twelve year olds. They are entertainment.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

I'm sorry if you feel maligned. There have been numerous posts that have argued quite civilly that, no, Nibiru does not exist and therefore there is no media "blackout" in the US. It has also been pointed out that it would be impossible to enforce such a blackout thanks to international social media. After jumping all over me for posting a video that I thought, based on your description of somebody else's blog, suddenly the video doesn't matter.

When you post a video of President Medvedev sitting behind a desk grimly warning the Russian people to prepare for the return of Planet X, you can start using words like "inform."These broadcasts of stock footage, dramatic music and the usual gobbledygook about ancient astronauts and secret observatories at the South Pole are intended to scare the pants off twelve year olds. They are entertainment.

You really are naive, the majority of the public does not go to far out of their norm to get information....Actually, the more intelligent folks I know go to NPR and that is it. That being said, in the US there is probably a 10% of the population that goes farther than fox, cnn, msnbc, or npr.

Here is the video that was probably viewed:

So yes, they are broadcasting it, this was aired....your next point that this is all some kind of hoax.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by pointr97

Here is the video that was probably viewed:

No! CheruBaby has explicitly stated this video from "Moscow Center" is not the one they didn't see. Now s/he will accuse you of attempting to derail the thread, etc.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join