It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are other countries informing their people about incoming Planet X?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Nobody can see Planet X...Planet X is Cloaked; they have used our gold to create this effect, not only that; the gold protects the inhabitants of the planet.

They made us their slaves before; they will attempt to do it again, because they need more gold. Get prepared for a battle, they are coming again….

NOT….hehe, get a life people

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by aprilc1
reply to post by ProudBird

If you were the leader of a country and you knew something like that and that there was absolutely nothing that could be done to avert the disaster would you announce it -when doing so would cause panic,rioting etc

You did read the OP correct? Supposedly, the US government is the ONLY government keeping it a secret...In addition, what is few days worth of panic, rioting, etc., in comparison withe total annihilation of the planet? Zero, comparison that is what...please, stop...think...

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by CherubBaby
You know there are a few things to consider also. Who says that any celestial body has to reach earth to cause a problem? How about 25 % closer than it hypothetically is now? If the moon can have an anomolly that might be caused by an object near pluto the size of a small planet then who is to say. I also don't buy the story supposedly that the observers got it sooooo wrong and didnt know the difference between a planet sized oblect and distant galaxy's or clouds

What anomaly? Everything within 25% has already been accounted for, according to the OP...Planet X is supposed to be on the outskirts of the Solar System...if it was 25% closer, where would that place it? DO the calculations...

They have been looking at the stars for centuries and yet they announce a planetary object on the outer reaches of the solar system and for several days.and then its silence like nothing was ever even mentioned. Those of you who dont remember the time and facts. Chief scientists announced it. it was all over the local news. and there was a telescope built for the south pole but it wasn't called the SPT.

When did they announce it? Who did the announcing?

BTW , if the contrails had been as heavy in he 90's as they are now how many people do you think would have seen HAL BOP as easially as they did then today? .

Yes. We saw Elenin which was much fainter than Hale Bopp...

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

I think some memory of the facts and sciences has gotten mixed up.

If the moon can have an anomolly that might be caused by an object near pluto the size of a small planet then who is to say.

Except, this is not the case, with the Moon! It is scientifically and physically impossible for a celestial body's gravitational influence to be "selective"....and to only affect the Moon, and nothing else....not even our much, much less massive satellites that orbit Earth!

They have been looking at the stars for centuries and yet they announce a planetary object on the outer reaches of the solar system and for several days.and then its silence like nothing was ever even mentioned. Those of you who dont remember the time and facts.

It was a "theory" (really, more of a postulate) based on some interesting aberrations and perturbations in the orbits of Neptune and Uranus. When Voyager 2 flew by, the data was able to be more refined and examined.

The "problem" with the orbits was due to the mis-estimate of the mass of Neptune. The best guess was off, and Voyager's presence allowed astronomers to re-calculate the mass more accurately.

When the orbits of Uranus and Neptune orbits were recalculated using the more accurate mass figure, it was found that the imprecise number for Neptune — and not the gravity of an unseen planet — caused the orbital discrepancies that had long perplexed planetary astronomers.

Voyager 2: Encounter with Neptune

Chief scientists announced it. it was all over the local news....

Do you mean the story from 1983?:

Washington Post: December 30, 1983

That was from the IRAS mission. The "announcement" must have caused a lot of embarrassment for many:

News event
The observatory also made headlines briefly with the discovery of an "unknown object" at first described as "possibly as large as the giant planet Jupiter and possibly so close to Earth that it would be part of this solar system." However, further analysis revealed that, of several unidentified objects, nine were distant galaxies and the tenth was "intergalactic cirrus" None were found to be Solar System bodies.

Again, all of that happened in 1983. Maybe because it was on ATS recently, thus the confusion as to how recent it was?:

ATS thread: Possibly as Large as Jupiter: Mystery Heavenly Body Discovered

Or, is there another story?

... and there was a telescope built for the south pole but it wasn't called the SPT.

The SPT is operational.

The South Pole Telescope is a planned observation of clusters of galaxies, which will be deployed late 2006. It is a 10m telescope.

There is a neutrino-detecting " telescope underground in Antarctica:

One of the World's Biggest Telescopes Is Buried Beneath the South Pole

(I love the reporter's last name....."Snow".... LOL!)

There is also a future project by the Chinese and Texas A&M University, apparently. Not much info on that, though:

Antarctica Schmidt telescopes

Not sure where else you might have gotten some information?

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

The topic of my OP is: are other countries informing their people of an incoming Planet X? Further, I wonder if other countries are experiencing a media blackout and dedicated disinformation campaign regarding Planet X like we are.

Your scenario of an untenable Planet X can be classed under a disinformation campaign. In this campaign we are told that human causes are to blame for global warming and attendant wild weather. In this campaign there is no explanation for a moon anomaly 10 years on since it was first noticed nor is there an explanation for 3 other outstanding anomalies some of them older than 10 years. In this campaign there is no explanation for warming and weather and orbital anomalies on other solar system planets. The quest for Tyche to explain these anomalies was recent and was postulated by heavily credentialed individuals actually in that field, unlike you. The quest for Planet X is ongoing to explain moon anomalies by individuals actually in that field with credentials to back them up, unlike you. Human caused global warming naysayer's, again heavily credentialed individuals, unlike you, proved, recently, that human caused global warming is not feasible to explain solar system warming and warming of earth is caused by the same x quantity that is warming the solar system. There have been many feasible locations and sizes and time frames hypothesized for Planet X by people in that field, unlike you, and their proposals come to nothing because nothing is found. And yet, Russia appears to be informing their people of an incoming Planet X.

That is the topic of my OP - not unfeasible Planet X scenarios but a media blackout. A disinformation campaign. Localized to this country?

You continue to post saying that it would be impossible for one country to be kept in the dark in these 'modern' times. And that ATS is an international group. I don't have evidence of ATS being an international group beyond English speaking countries. As to how the U.S. is being kept in the dark I've already given my take on that - a media blackout and a disinformation campaign. In case you don't understand what a disinformation campaign on this topic looks like - I'll tell you:

"It's normal, nothing to worry about, happened before, no effect, caused by China, optical illusion, seen this many times before, rare but typical, unusual but normal, you don't understand, you need an education, you just never noticed, you need to take a class etc. etc."

You continue to post about an invisible rabbit, 'Harvey,' which is typical in a disinformation campaign wherein the messenger is made to seem imbalanced. I'd like to see you claim mental problems for all the experts, unlike you, looking for Tyche and Planet X who actually know something about what would explain the phenomena they are seeing. You're a bit out of your league here and phrasing things politely while scandalously calling in to question someone's mental abilities will not save you from the repercussions of that kind of behavior.

I encourage you to get back on topic and make sense. Put aside your dogma for a moment and entertain my OP.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

Actually media disinformation is quite common in the U.S.....whether it is Planet X or who won the debate, for proof that the media is skewing things:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by pointr97

This (the Time magazine covers) have nothing, at all, to do with what she's talking about.

And, there is no "media disinformation" exhibited in the fact that a magazine chooses to market itself (via its cover images) differently in different cultures and countries! Each of those published issues have all the same stories (except that, some International versions will have additional stories related to specific local interests).

I've travelled the world a lot, and in the last twenty years seen this countless times. Many such "news magazine" formats are also printed in the native language, with (or perhaps without) the English-language version next to it.

Also, these companies have local editorial staff, that are more keyed to the likes/dislikes of their market, and what will sell (or out-sell) the competition, when clamoring for attention on the News Rack!

Ironically, the mere fact that we are able to discuss this, and view all versions so easily, via the Internet, serves to prove that the premise of this thread is false -- IF we can see these examples, easily, it shows that no one is being stopped from being informed as is the claimed premise here.

The premise being -- (asked rhetorically, or to infer something else?) -- that somehow the USA is "depriving" its citizens of knowing something that "everyone else" on the planet has been told?

This seems patently absurd.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi

The topic of my OP is: are other countries informing their people of an incoming Planet X? Further, I wonder if other countries are experiencing a media blackout and dedicated disinformation campaign regarding Planet X like we are.

they would only be informing their people if they were gullible fools. the 'media blackout' is actually just caused by the fact planet x doesn't exist.. that's not disinfo, it's fact.. i'm sure i don't have to point out the irony of the accusation..

Your scenario of an untenable Planet X can be classed under a disinformation campaign. In this campaign we are told that human causes are to blame for global warming and attendant wild weather. In this campaign there is no explanation for a moon anomaly 10 years on since it was first noticed nor is there an explanation for 3 other outstanding anomalies some of them older than 10 years.

the global warming debate has been going on for decades, i can't see the relevance here though.. what moon anomalies? got a source?

In this campaign there is no explanation for warming and weather and orbital anomalies on other solar system planets. The quest for Tyche to explain these anomalies was recent and was postulated by heavily credentialed individuals actually in that field, unlike you.

yeah, you know they said about tyche?

Others have tied it to Tyche; the name proposed by John Matese and Daniel Whitmire of the University of Louisiana at Lafayette for an object they believe to be influencing the orbits of comets in the Oort cloud. The name, after the "good sister" of the Greek goddess Nemesis, was chosen to distinguish it from the similar Nemesis hypothesis as, unlike Nemesis, Matese and Whitmire do not believe that their object poses a threat to Earth. However, this object, if it exists, would, like Nemesis, have an orbit hundreds of times longer than that proposed for Nibiru, and never come near the inner Solar System.

The quest for Planet X is ongoing to explain moon anomalies by individuals actually in that field with credentials to back them up, unlike you. Human caused global warming naysayer's, again heavily credentialed individuals, unlike you, proved, recently, that human caused global warming is not feasible to explain solar system warming and warming of earth is caused by the same x quantity that is warming the solar system. There have been many feasible locations and sizes and time frames hypothesized for Planet X by people in that field, unlike you, and their proposals come to nothing because nothing is found. And yet, Russia appears to be informing their people of an incoming Planet X.

who are these learned people who's hypothesis you so admire? where is the russian message to its people? no source again? the quest for planet x is a quest for paranoia. until it is actually dscovered, (which it wont), it is nothing more than an outdated theory that has not only been disproved, but also has not a screed of supporting evidence.

That is the topic of my OP - not unfeasible Planet X scenarios but a media blackout. A disinformation campaign. Localized to this country?

there is no meda blackout, no disinfo campaign, in your country nor any other. they aren't talking about it because it's pseudoscientific bollocks.

Lieder drew the name Planet X from the hypothetical planet once searched for by astronomers to account for discrepancies in the orbits of Uranus and Neptune. In 1894, Bostonian astronomer Percival Lowell became convinced that the planets Uranus and Neptune had slight discrepancies in their orbits. He concluded that they were being tugged by the gravity of another, more distant planet, which he called "Planet X". However, nearly a century of searching failed to turn up any evidence for such an object (Pluto was initially believed to be Planet X, but was later determined to be too small). In 1992, astronomer Myles Standish showed that the supposed discrepancies in the planets' orbits were illusory; the product of an overestimation of the mass of Neptune. Today astronomers accept that Planet X does not exist.

wikiwikiwah

edit on 27/11/11 by mzungu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

What is patently absurd is your inability to see the connection between the topic at hand, 'information manipulation with respect to nationality' and 'media manipulation to what sells'. By your own words, "Also, these companies have local editorial staff, that are more keyed to the likes/dislikes of their market, and what will sell (or out-sell) the competition, when clamoring for attention on the News Rack!" If a minor thing of 'what sells' can modify what is news, you are going to tell me that a government or government agency can't modify the news? The U.S. has done it a lot in history, called psyops, and the average American does not go to international news sources...So if the MSM doesn't report it or show it is important, they are not aware it is even happening. I would have to assume that other populations are the same, they go to the MSM or local news on a daily basis, they do not (unlike us) sift through for more facts, details, and information about a topic we are being feed. Example, the average American conservative watches Fox News, and what they say is gospel...And you can show them every evidence to the contrary, but they will not be convinced that what they heard on Fox is inaccurate. So using this example, even if they heard a contradictory story on the BBC, they would blow it off and stick with the Fox line. So controlling information in the U.S. is simple enough, and if you can't see modifying news content for a dollar doesn't correlate to modifying news content with regards to government pressure....then I am very sorry for you. News manipulation has, does, and can happen....whether it has been applied to Nibiru, only TPTB know the truth.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by pointr97

So controlling information in the U.S. is simple enough, and if you can't see modifying news content for a dollar doesn't correlate to modifying news content with regards to government pressure....then I am very sorry for you. News manipulation has, does, and can happen....whether it has been applied to Nibiru, only TPTB know the truth.

You seem to be missing the point. No-one is claiming that governments, any and all governments, do not manipulate the media in various ways. Local police departments have been known to insert misleading "developments" into news stories to deceive perpetrators. National governments routinely issue dubious economic statistics, or squelch bad news. In some parts of the world the state owns the media and programs lies 24/7. The point is that your logic is flawed. The absence of any serious coverage of what you believe to be true does not mean that it is being censored. It may simply be that what you believe is not true. Bird has given you a detailed explanation as to why the third hand claim that Planet X will arrive in just over a year is a physical impossibility. The story simply isn't true, so there is no reason for anyone, mainstream or otherwise, to report it at all.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by pointr97

... News manipulation has, does, and can happen....whether it has been applied to Nibiru, only TPTB know the truth.

No...Not only do TPTB know if a media blackout has been applied to Nibiru, but so does every other scientist, astronomer, etc., who make their living off the information would know...If Niburu or anything else was out there, they would announce it...Plus, the Internet allows for worldwide communication...

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jeichelberg

You know what ? You do the calculations. and maybe while your at it, you can take a peek behind the sun and let us know if there is anything hiding there. Or is that a possibility? Would we see it if there were something? How big could an object be and still be hidden by the sun? My statement has nothing to do with the op. I will say it again. quote

Originally posted by CherubBaby
You know there are a few things to consider also. Who says that any celestial body has to reach earth to cause a problem? How about 25 % closer than it hypothetically is now? If the moon can have an anomolly that might be caused by an object near pluto the size of a small planet then who is to say. I also don't buy the story supposedly that the observers got it sooooo wrong and didnt know the difference between a planet sized oblect and distant galaxy's or clouds

Then you say

What anomaly? Everything within 25% has already been accounted for, according to the OP...Planet X is supposed to be on the outskirts of the Solar System...if it was 25% closer, where would that place it? DO the calculations.

What anomaly? Try the moon with its 4 anomolies? 4 of them and still unexplained.( 10 years later )
I will help you with the calculations, if it were out as far as is speculated then for the sack of arguement, around
.27 - 30 A.U. ( give or take a couple of A.U. approx )

I then say

They have been looking at the stars for centuries and yet they announce a planetary object on the outer reaches of the solar system and for several days.and then its silence like nothing was ever even mentioned. Those of you who dont remember the time and facts. Chief scientists announced it. it was all over the local news. and there was a telescope built for the south pole but it wasn't called the SPT.

you say and I quote

When did they announce it? Who did the announcing?

It was announced in 1983 and was carried by several, if not all te major news networks in Palmdale, and Los Angeles California and beyond. That I know for a fact ..

As far as who did the announcing? Take a wild guess. The news anchor men and women. Where do you think they got the story? They never printed or broadcasted a retract in any shape or form and they are World Famous Journalists that vet their sources because they have to be right on major broadcasts and publications.

Then you say below

Yes. We saw Elenin which was much fainter than Hale Bopp...
[/quote

Who saw Elenin? Who? You? Your neighbor? Me? The clerk at the 7/11? Or are you saying that a sky like the one below would be great for star gazing etc ?

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Wow we are really dredging the bottom now. Not even second hand reports - we are down to third hand..
And why would our governments warn us about a fairy story anyway?
But hey I'll play. What do you think would happen if tptb came out and told us we would most likely be mincemeat within 12 months. Come on, engage that brain. OK I'll tell you. Life as we know it would cease. There would be a total breakdown of society and every murderer, thief and rapist would be out getting their jollies. In what realm of fantasy do you think it would be a good idea?

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

I understand...I think...

What anomaly? Try the moon with its 4 anomolies? 4 of them and still unexplained.( 10 years later )
I will help you with the calculations, if it were out as far as is speculated then for the sack of arguement, around
.27 - 30 A.U. ( give or take a couple of A.U. approx )

4 anomalies? You went from one to 4? Please name them...just because something is unexplained now, does not mean it will not be explained later...but to state a single object is responsible SOLELY for any anomalous behavior of the Moon (and to NOT EFFECT any other object in the Solar System) is wrong...gravity does not work that way...

It was announced in 1983 and was carried by several, if not all te major news networks in Palmdale, and Los Angeles California and beyond. That I know for a fact ..As far as who did the announcing? Take a wild guess. The news anchor men and women. Where do you think they got the story? They never printed or broadcasted a retract in any shape or form and they are World Famous Journalists that vet their sources because they have to be right on major broadcasts and publications.

As far as the announcement, yes...I see where scientists went on record announcing they had discovered an object that was 50 billion miles away...Was not aware of it until I read the link Proudbird posted...

Who saw Elenin? Who? You? Your neighbor? Me? The clerk at the 7/11? Or are you saying that a sky like the one below would be great for star gazing etc ?

and yes, I have several friends at Purdue who witnessed Elenin...as have many others...Just because you did not get to witness it because of cloud cover, does not mean it was not there...

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Lions and Tigers and Nibiru, Oh my!!!

But seriously, guys. Nibiru is up there with Reptilians, chemtrails, Annunaki, shadow people, Black Eyed Kids, and elenin (oh, wait, I guess that one debunked itself). Some of these conspiracy theories are like religion without the tax breaks. People seem to NEED to believe them no matter how much reality proves them impossible.

Our leaders lie to us because keeping the masses uninformed is the best way to benefit themselves monetarily and keeps them in power. There doesn't have to be a monolithic conspiracy theory to explain basic human nature. Once you dig into the "smaller" conspiracy theories involving banking, finance, corrupt politics, assasinations, etc, you can find actual concrete evidence, or at least lots of circumstantial evidence, without taking gigantic leaps of faith.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Didn't want you to think I forgot about you so from the link I gave of an article from Science Daily on March 16, 2004, 4+ months after 'The Event':

www.sciencedaily.com...

Physicists in New Zealand have shown that last November's record-breaking solar explosion was much larger than previously estimated, thanks to innovative research using the upper atmosphere as a gigantic x-ray detector. Their findings have been accepted for 17 March publication in Geophysical Research Letters, published by the American Geophysical Union.

On 4 November 2003, the largest solar flare ever recorded exploded from the Sun's surface, sending an intense burst of radiation streaming towards the Earth.

This information even though verified and accepted by officialdom over 4 months after the time when a warning could have done any good doesn't stop the ambiguity when the article goes on to say:

This makes it more than twice as large as any previously recorded flare, and if the accompanying particle and magnetic storm had been aimed at the Earth, the damage to some satellites and electrical networks could have been considerable

The information in this article states that this flare was twice as large as any previously recorded flare and even though it had reportedly passed without incident (that's not true but it is the subject for a different thread) the propoganda media interface is compelled to continue lying by implying that it was not headed to earth. So within 1 article we already have a solar flare variously described as X20, X28 and X45. We have this same flare described as 'streaming toward earth' and also 'if the accompanying particle and magnetic storm had been aimed at the earth...' seeming to imply that it was not aimed at earth. The article gives various excuses for why the flare magnitude was unavailable until apparently a number of months after.

The articles you link have a couple of funny url's so I'm not going to re-list them here but just mention that they are in your post on the first page of this OP. Starting with #1: this article is from Nov. 6, 2003, two days after the flare and it states that the flare was not headed toward earth which is in direct contradiction to my link which clearly states it was. #2: this article from Nov. 5, 2003, one day after the flare, states that this flare was a cap to the activity. How did anyone know that there wouldn't be anymore if this article is really one day after. This is a load of baloney just from that one statement. #3: this article from your links dated Nov. 5, 2003 is one day after the flare. It states that it fired off from the side of the sun in direct contradiction to the link I gave which said it was head-on. #4: this article from Nov. 15, 2003 is eleven days after 'The Event.' It suggests that the flare erupted from the right side of the sun in direct contradiction to my link. It also states that there could be escalation by Thanksgiving in direct contradiction to your #2 link which states that 'The Event' was a cap to events. #5: this link is from Nov. 6, 2003, two days after the event and classes the event as an X28 and states that it may be revised by a small amount but that this is 'official' which is in direct contradiction to my link which states 'official' at X45. #6: your last link is an article from Nov. 6, 2003, two days after 'The Event' and classes this as X28. So there!!

Regarding your admonishment to 'check the dates' trust me, I did - see above paragraph. I also checked the contradictory and ambiguous content.

Now that I've entertained your links, I'm going to ask you to entertain my experience:

I was surfing the web. I speak several languages, some better than others, so I often go to foreign language websites to learn different things. I happened across a live news broadcast in an obscure foreign language which told me that the sun had JUST released a humungous flare headed toward earth. It was the biggest ever, a monster and there was a graphic showing the flare, its' incredible size and reach towards earth and its' path to earth which was unmistakable. It was a warning because it was slated to hit southern europe. Our news media, in the U.S., had nothing as you yourself have proven and even though I was not in southern europe at the time, I was informed where no one else around me was.

The topic of my OP is: is this what is happening with Planet X? Are the people of other countries being informed by their news media while we are not? Is there further a dedicated disinformation campaign afoot to discredit any information coming from a foreign country or a foreign scientist about this incoming event?

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I am not saying planet x but the government of different countries are indeed planning for something. Norway, Sweden,Russia, China just a few examples of stock piling and preparing the public for eventualities I myself believe its the big one finding out we are not alone (only to be even more enslaved by the lies) bluebeam

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Regarding your admonishment to 'check the dates' trust me, I did - see above paragraph. I also checked the contradictory and ambiguous content.

There is absolutely no ambiguity or contradiction in the article. It clearly states:

Before the storm peaked, x-rays overloaded the detectors on the Geostationary Operational Environmental Satellites (GOES), forcing scientists to estimate the flare's size.

www.sciencedaily.com...

In other words, the scientists were estimating the size of the flare and kept revising the figure upwards. A solar eruption can have several components. X-radiation is electromagnetic and travels in a straight line at the speed of light. This is all the Earth received that time. Flares can also release clouds of electrically charged protons which are very dangerous. These are called "Coronal Mass Ejections," and are made up of particles that travel more slowly than light. Because the Earth is moving in its orbit, only CME's that are aimed at a spot ahead of Earth are potentially dangerous; this is why a flare can produce increased X-radiation, but the deadlier CME does not hit the Earth. If the one in question had, it might have been a catastrophe.

Bear in mind that they keep using the word "recorded," because flares have only been recorded for about fifty years now. The largest flare ever recorded is certainly not the largest flare of all time.

I was surfing the web. I speak several languages, some better than others, so I often go to foreign language websites to learn different things. I happened across a live news broadcast in an obscure foreign language which told me that the sun had JUST released a humungous flare headed toward earth. It was the biggest ever, a monster and there was a graphic showing the flare, its' incredible size and reach towards earth and its' path to earth which was unmistakable. It was a warning because it was slated to hit southern europe. Our news media, in the U.S., had nothing as you yourself have proven and even though I was not in southern europe at the time, I was informed where no one else around me was.

There was no news elsewhere because the story is, on the face of it, false. Scientists cannot even predict to within hours when a CME will hit the magnetosphere, much less what part of the Earth will be pointed towards it when it hits. I suggest you either misunderstood the broadcast, or that the obscure language news report was wrong.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi
reply to post by DJMSN

I don't think anyone is keeping secrets except us. I think other countries are being informed of Planet X but not us.

You're right you know, I hate to break the code but these days it's just laughed off anyway. Here in Belgium we get constant warnings through the mail box with literature and on tv, shame it's all in a funny language and I can't understand it but they are making more of an effort than I am I guess. It's the real reason there has been no government here for 500 odd days. It's funny though, the Flemish are keeping the secret from the Walloons as a bit of a laugh. Not really funny but there is some history I don't quite care for behind it.

Anyway, not to worry. Drink up and enjoy.

edit on 27-11-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Thankyou for your contribution. I have to agree that if there is a media blackout and disinformation campaign on one item, why would it stop there. Truth is, I remember a time when the blackout items were few and specific. Today it seems like a walk in the park is a state secret. Rainfall, wind velocity, ocean wave height, activity on other solar system planets, the temperature just to name a few are state secrets. Because of my background and my training I'm always going to gravitate to the explanations that are in line with that training before I look further but it's not over till it's over.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join