It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are other countries informing their people about incoming Planet X?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I was reading a blog site in another language and the site owner mentioned a broadcast in Russian that took place earlier this year on a program the Russians call 'War Secrets.' According to the blogger this particular broadcast was again giving information about the hidden planet Nibiru and its' approach towards earth.

A number of years ago when the sun had just spit out the largest CME or solar flare in history I learned about it not from our news but from a foreign news broadcast. It wasn't until many years after the event had passed that I read about it in our news in the U.S. and then only as an explanation for something else.

This is rather an important item to just censor without thought for consequence and I feel that perhaps the populations of other countries are ahead of us in this and it seems so strange to be treated in that way.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
sorry but it seems nibiru is a no show

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

Actually according to the Russian broadcast Nibiru is currently at the edge of our solar system and will come 'terribly' close to earth making its' closest approach on Feb. 14, 2013. That's Valentine's so it should be easy to remember.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
agreed, everyone associated nibiru and elenin together....not the case, elenin (if that was the focus of the prophecies) was just the harbinger. I don't believe nibiru is at the out skirts of the solar system, I just think it is running about mid way through the system at the present. Just because Nibiru didn't immediately follow elenin doesn't mean it isn't out there.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I thought the world was going to end next year?

Phew! Avoided that hit.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

Well the dates seem to continue to change whenever one date passes without nothing...if Nirbiru were close we could see it with the thousands of telescopes available and I do not believe the thousands of people involved in those telescopes operations would keep quiet...if you knew of something that could endanger your family would you not offer a warning and then those family members would spread the word to someone else eventually and so on...humans are not great secret keepers.

As for Russian TV...not the most reliable source and from a blog in another language...skepticle is not even the word I would use to describe myself on this issue but hey let come on by or for that matter let it crash into us and finally end all this bliss

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

What country are you from / in ?

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   

The largest flare ever seen was in 1859, so I'm not surprised you didn't hear about it until a long time afterwards...

edit on 27/11/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by pointr97

Yes. Elenin was a strange one. Almost had to think it was a look here and focus here so you don't see this. Still I'm reminded of a woodcut from the 1500's or so wherein a comet passes first and then comes the planet. It happens over a city and the damage apparent in the woodcut is from an earthquake.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Please note that in my original post I said CME or solar flare because I couldn't remember. It was a solar flare on Nov. 4, 2003 and here's the link:

www.sciencedaily.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by DJMSN

I don't think anyone is keeping secrets except us. I think other countries are being informed of Planet X but not us. Perhaps it's because other countries have closer ethnic ties than the U.S. which is all ethnicities. I don't even think the secret is that well kept here - just think there's a media blackout and a dedicated disinformation campaign and am wondering if that kind of a blackout and campaign is happening in other countries.

It was an offshoot of Russian TV that informed me of the solar flare, largest ever, before it hit the earth. U.S. TV and media got around to it a good year later. My question is...is the same thing happening with Planet X?

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Actually according to the Russian broadcast Nibiru is currently at the edge of our solar system and will come 'terribly' close to earth making its' closest approach on Feb. 14, 2013.

And....you just blindly accept this "claim"? Without doing a little bit of math?

"...edge of our solar system...." Would you agree that is near the distance of the orbit of Neptune? Or, Pluto? (Pluto actually has a very elliptical orbit, and comes close to the Sun than Neptune for part of its complete path).

So.....let's do some calculations:

--(Starting from now, 27th November 2011)--

Days until 14 February, 2013 = 445 (34 in 2011 + 366 in 2012 + 45 in 2013)

"Straight Line" distance from Earth to orbit of Neptune = 4.3 Billion Kilometers**

(**)[This is the closest that Earth and Neptune get, when both on same side of the Sun]. The farthest is 4.55 Billion Km.

So, mid-distance is about 4.45 Billion Km. (That's 4,450,000,000 when written numerically).
And, that is easy math, with only 445 days to work with. This means that anything that far out will have to be travelling at 10,000,000 (Ten Million) kilometers each day. What does that mean? Well, divide by 24.

That equals 416,667 KPH (kilometers per hour). Or, ~116 km/sec (kilometers per second).

Now....what is the speed of the planets in our Solar System? Earth is moving at only about 30 km/sec. The fastest planet is Mercury, since its orbit is smallest, being closest to the Sun. Its velocity is about 48 km/sec.

At distances where Neptune resides? Average of 5.45 km/sec!!

Conclusion? There is no "Planet X" inbound to "rendezvous" with Earth! Oh, and one more thing.....in order for any object to cover the distance from the "edge of our solar system" in 445 days .....the ~116 km/sec....then that would mean the object is moving too fast to remain in orbit of the Sun! Remember, Mercury's velocity is about 48 km/sec. AT the distance of Mercury, to the Sun, the escape velocity of the Sun is only ~88 km/sec!

This impossible "Planet X" not only would have to move faster than anything else in our Solar System, it would not even stay in orbit around the Sun.....not at that velocity, on that trajectory.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Ah that one.

Just because you didn't see a news article from your local news source, doesn't mean it wasn't reported...

CNN

BBC

Universe Today

USA Today

ESA

Space.com

Check the dates.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Ummmmmm......

I think other countries are being informed of Planet X but not us.

Since ATS is an International group of people, from many, many countries....how can this be?

And, who is "us" who is not "being informed"? How can a site like ATS (or anywhere on the entire Internet, for that matter)....or, newscasts and other media, distributed worldwide....or, individuals who fly all over the world and visit other countries and mingle with their citizens and talk to them....how could "one" country be kept "in the dark"? In these modern times??

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

I did a thread with some (very) rough calculations on where Nubiru should be.

If it was travelling at the speed of Mercury (fastest planet in the solar system) it would be well inside the orbit of Jupiter by now.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

If it was travelling at the speed of Mercury ..... it would be well inside the orbit of Jupiter by now.

You mean, in order for it to "arrive" on the dates "predicted", correct? The famous "December 2012".....or, just a few months later, per this latest claim?

Ya know, isn't it odd? We can see Jupiter.....even Saturn, farther away.....quite easily with the naked eye. Don't even need magnification.

SO.....begs the question, doesn't it? What could move that fast, be allegedly as "big" as claimed, but still be "invisible"?

I tend to be reminded of that old James Stewart movie, and his invisible giant rabbit friend named "Harvey".

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Yeah it was based on it arriving December 21st 2012.

Another "new" date isn't surprising, no one can make their mind up on what it is let alone when it will arrive...

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to [url= by ProudBird[/url]

I find it really hilarious even with numerical numbers people still find a way to "Prove" Nibiru will be coming to end us in a year or so. As previously said I'm pretty sure the 10,000+ telescopes(Not sure how many we really have but I'm tired and don't feel like looking it up.) we have here on earth would have seen something by now.

"The Government" would not even be able to hide the fact it's coming to hit us, this is if it were 4x the size of jupiter or is it 4x the size of earth? I'm not sure anymore with all the internet rumors and pseudo scientists out there.
I wish more people would post with actual math. Start using the internet to do some actual research on matters instead of youtube and crack-pot websites.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   

If you were the leader of a country and you knew something like that and that there was absolutely nothing that could be done to avert the disaster would you announce it -when doing so would cause panic,rioting etc

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
You know there are a few things to consider also. Who says that any celestial body has to reach earth to cause a problem? How about 25 % closer than it hypothetically is now? If the moon can have an anomolly that might be caused by an object near pluto the size of a small planet then who is to say. I also don't buy the story supposedly that the observers got it sooooo wrong and didnt know the difference between a planet sized oblect and distant galaxy's or clouds

They have been looking at the stars for centuries and yet they announce a planetary object on the outer reaches of the solar system and for several days.and then its silence like nothing was ever even mentioned. Those of you who dont remember the time and facts. Chief scientists announced it. it was all over the local news. and there was a telescope built for the south pole but it wasn't called the SPT.

BTW , if the contrails had been as heavy in he 90's as they are now how many people do you think would have seen HAL BOP as easially as they did then today? .

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join