It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just bought EZdrummer from Sweetwater, then I come here and ads for EZdrummer are playing. Spooky

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

tampons are very useful out in the sticks. makes a good bandage/ wound cover if you happens to receive a climbing gash or they can be used to absorb water from muddy ponds if you happen to find yourself in the middle of nowhere. look-out in the survival forum for their uses.
as an owner of petzl kit myself i commend you for purchasing quality gear.

f

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by maybee

Originally posted by cerebralassassins
[Originally posted by maybee
reply to post by cerebralassassins

quote]Solution:
Regardless of who or what your social status is, there are always avenues to further educate yourself. The first and MOST important step is to... ? ( Yes. i am asking you a virtual trick question )

Umm... I'm thinking one of three things.
1. Admit I have a probem
2. Take a computer class
3. Get my own darn computer so I don't have to use someone else's

Seems you have scored 100%.

1) You have already admited to haveing a problem
2) Perhaps and if your financial status allows it then sure find a class and build your knowledge from that
3) Yes, if you are able to purchase a personal computer then your heading in the right direction
and there is
4) You are within a site that has paranoia written all across it, so its only normal to have some serious savy tech heads in here, so i you were to post a computer question i am more than sure that your questions would be answered fairly well without the stress.

Remember it all starts with a click.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
reply to post by cerebralassassins

I wish I could give you a star for that. A very informative read. That site is now bookmarked.

Im glad that your glad

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual
FYI, Google operates in a similar way, offering you results that it "thinks" you want. When you run a search for something, chances are they know what you've checked out before and will offer you the same/similar content again.

My experience as well, sometimes tracking is quite precise.

This has led to many calling Google nothing more than an advertiser for the big boys.

Well duh, that's how they make their money. But they mark "suggested" picks as such, so it's all fair.

Search should be fresh each time, and Google has abandoned genuine search engine principles in favor of increasing its artificial relevancy goals.

There are "sponsored links" and side panels that are obvious. The rest is just search.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Go download a free app called Cleanup. Run it regularly and rid yourself of all those tracking cookies.
Easy enough. Also, if you use Google Chrome, just purge all historical data and cookies regularly. 1 click

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
wtf am i doing to do with a tampon ???????

Well.... since you asked....

Of course you could disable java temp internet cache and solve a lot of woes

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

1st line
perfect camping ground for the dropper trojan hmmmmm.
f

top topics

<< 1   >>

join