It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was there an atomic war roughly 10,000 years ago?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Ph0en1x

That sounds a lot like an atomic weapon. The author goes on to say that it might just be a poetic way to mention the ancient warfare. I am, however, very intrigued by this. I am not claiming that this is a proof of advanced civilization in ancient times or anything of that nature. I just wanted to get ATSers' opinion on what they think. It is curious to say the least.

The only logical conclusion here is that Harry Truman is a time-traveling nuclear terrorist!

When will he strike next???

edit on 27-11-2011 by DeReK DaRkLy because: ...

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Ph0en1x

Was there an atomic war roughly 10,000 years ago?,
It's accurate and right in line with my beliefs. Erich Von Daniken said it best, on how sodom and gomorrah was an atomic bomb. It has all the signs of one. People were turned into pillers of salt. Heat, and radication as well.

I believe god was actually an advanced space alien, using technology and powers to controll us. Of course why is our aleged creator dropping atomic bombs on us? He wasn't a good guy for sure, more of a mad scientist.

You might want to read a post I made months ago called "it's official god was a space alien and not our real creator."

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by sealing
Maybe it was a random thing that took one day to complete.
An Alien having a bad day arrives in a small battle cruiser, to pick up some uranium and make some repairs.
His/Her/It's ship hovering over this part of India, is now spotted by the earthlings who begin hurling weapons at this ship.He/She/It hits the fire button on the joystick and dessimates 10,000 people.
Or 37, if the debunk is the correct story.
Then leaves.

Yes like you're the OIC of a state of the art frigate and you've got a head ache. You come come across an island which isn't on the map and you move in for a closer look. You see some stone age people throwing rocks at you and you hammer them with missiles.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

"An incandescent column....ROSE in all its splendor..."

Someone hearing a loud blast behind them and turning might have seen a rising column of super heated gases and impact debris.
The speed of sound over a distance would slowed there first seeing a large Superbolide coming in.

Also 10,000 years ago.
Or 12.900 years ago/

12,900 years ago some thing did come in known as the Clovis comet.

This by what they have found looks to have been a broken up body and the main parts hit over north America.
but smaller parts may have hit over other parts of the world.
cosmictusk.com...
cosmictusk.com...
lofi.forum.physorg.com...

impact.scaredycatfilms.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

I am in agreement with you

This is how i picture the "creator" in those days

www.acceleratingfuture.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by steveknows

Yes that's exactly right.
It was a lame attempt by me to be funny.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
reply to post by Ph0en1x

You might want to read a post I made months ago called "it's official god was a space alien and not our real creator."

A God that has a written book against your magic god that hovers in Alien spacecraft, from constellation Virgo in cluster Nebula hmm. A post that is not meant to roadblock knowledge in anyway?? An athiest that thinks of humans as garbage. Spoiled hypocrite lacking common sense and facts.

Atlantis had terminators (amuck) and they fought them off with bullet proof "crystal glass!" Crowd police like on the news fighting off the protesters with shields. Explain that to a doctor. Knights templar had it wrong, they went to Solomon's temple instead of India where the true holy grail was. 'Holyland' was India, actually.
edit on 27-11-2011 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
theres been spots of high radiation under some india citys
and 'jade' like glass along mountain ranges that supposedly are only created from intense heat that melts sand or something.. only other place that 'jade glass' is found is the Nevada nuclear test grounds.. weird # imo

the physical proof seems to join with the ancient stories of nuclear war.
but youll never hear that from mainstream

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
If one reads the "Lacerta Files" of 1999, she tells us that the current modern man is the 7th "spawning" of humanity by ET about 8500 years ago.
Around 5000 years ago the Earth Saurans had a war with ET, fought in orbit and on the Earth's surface.

Could this be what is being found now?

Strangely humans think they are the most intelligent species on Earth...almost completely discounting the Millions of years of Dinosaur Evolution 200 million years ago.
Compare a T-Rex to a Mammal of the same time, ...a rat. Which is the most sophisticated?.

I think we better start opening our minds a little more people, there is more on Earth to be discovered, we have only scratched the surface...pun intended.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
reply to post by xuenchen

THE TUNGUSKA EXPLOSION

The first reports of a strange glow in the sky came from across Europe. Shortly after midnight on 1 July 1908, Londoners were intrigued to see a pink phosphorescent night sky over the capital. People who had retired awoke confused as the strange pink glow shone into their bedrooms. The same ruddy luminescence was reported over Belgium. The skies over Germany were curiously said to be bright green, while the heavens over Scotland were of an incredible intense whiteness which tricked the wildlife into believing it was dawn. Birdsong started and cocks crowed - at two o'clock in the morning. The skies over Moscow were so bright, photographs were taken of the streets without using a magnesium flash. A captain on a ship on the River Volga said he could see vessels on the river two miles away by the uncanny astral light.

www.qsl.net...

There were also rumors floating around that it was a test of a Tesla weapon

I was surprised that you mentioned the possibility of a Tesla connection with the Tunguska event.

The Tunguska event occured at about the same point in time that Tesla was attempting desperately to prove to JP Morgan the value of his continued support of the research Tesla had embarked on. Morgan eventually cut off funding and the giant coil on Long Island was distroyed. It is interesting to contemplate that Tesla may have initiated a demonstration of his public statements that he could manipulate electro magnetic reactions in such massive scale in a remote part of the world. Perhaps JP Morgan's defunding of this research was an act of benevolence to society. Interesting consideration, at the very least.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I always wonder about the past and human abilities, say, 10,000 yrs ago, or further back. A lot of our perception of our past is coloured by the "scientific community's" idea that we only developed to where we are once in a single paradigm of genetic and cultural evolution.
A nice theory, but theory it is, supported by much, but there is also very much that does not fit into the theory. The topic of this thread being one of them. And when the evidence does not support the theory, it becomes "poetry" or metaphorical myth making.

I guess I'm trying to say that past nuclear wars or something similar is not out of the question just because it doesn't fit the theory of the day.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Ph0en1x

IIRC, some of the changes to minerals indicate atomic reactions in some of those locales.

Certainly it seems to me that only very advanced weapons would do what is described--atomic and/or something equally devastating or more so.

40 years ago, I had a Navy buddy tell me that we had 11 DIFFERENT weapons systems--each one of which was MORE DEVASTATING than atomic bombs. That was 40 years ago.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by sealing
reply to post by steveknows

Yes that's exactly right.
It was a lame attempt by me to be funny.

Oh. Sorry
It just that there's so much nonsense on these subjects that it's hard to tell if someone is joking or not.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadys321
this topic has ALWAYS intrigued me. I'm not necessarily saying this is the smoking gun, if you will, but it is interesting none the less.

I will be keeping an eye on this thread.

They explain it all in the show "Ancient Aliens" for those who want to believe it.....

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by DeReK DaRkLy

That s an awesome pic !!!!!!

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
If you read "the lost book of Enki" it talks about the war between the gods thousands of years ago, and yes an atomic bomb was used. From my memory it was near the dead sea (i think).

The book is a series of clay tablets found in iraq dated over 5000 years old.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarkScheppy

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by Ph0en1x

Without a doubt. Although I don't know if it was 'Nuclear' per se but more likely some other technology, given they describe it as an 'iron' lightning bolt then I'd hazard a guess it's some sort of laser/plasma beam with similar results to a thermonuclear device.

That and the elaborate design of the Vimana, also detailed in the Sanskrit texts.

HOW CAN IT NOT BE WHAT THEY ARE TRYING THEIR BEST TO DESCRIBE WITH THEIR LIMITED UNDERSTANDING OF PHYSICS AND TECHNOLOGY?

Although, the actual appearance of the design of the Vimana is an incredible statement in itself.

Anyone who thinks these texts are saying something other than what they are obviously saying, that is, THESE GODS FLEW AROUND IN VEHICLES IN WHICH THEY SEEMED TO LIVE IN, AND WAGED MIGHTY WAR OVER THEIR HEADS, those people who cannot see this, are........in denial.

Sorry for the shouting but it is just ridiculous seeing these texts and reading them and not see what is really being described. That is, descriptions no different than Moses' account of the cloud that he entered to get the 10 commandments.

They are all ET's. The entity higher than them is the infinite creator/creation. I don't think any Human can really even comprehend it therefore if it were to manifest here then it's message would be to steer people towards the right path.

Without bringing RELIGION into the discussion I have wondered if certain people throughout time have been this respective manifestation.

Sanskrits Veda— Skunkworks?

There was a nuclear war that involved them and up until that time they were advanced and had a high quality of life. Unless it was like today where the government (skunkworks) keeps things top secret, apocryphal that only people in the know would know how to technically describe these things. The layman are as dumb and kept down as we were in 9/11. Ok now it makes sense.
edit on 27-11-2011 by MarkScheppy because: add

Wow someone here actually gets something right!! good work

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarkScheppy

Originally posted by itsthetooth
reply to post by Ph0en1x

Gos is one of these dudes that finally got to the 8th density.

Law of One all the way !!!!

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jspencer98
reply to post by Ph0en1x

Good find! Most likely no, unless some kinda alien war

I dont think so.You know what would happen if there was a cataclysmic event on earth.There were only few thousand survivors.

These people would eventually revert to primal instincts and everything around them would crumble to dust.We do good to keep a steel bridge from crumbling in 60 or so years.

Dont think that everything you see around you wont disappear back into the ground from where it came.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
The Raelian Movement provides a fair explanation for this sort of 'nuclear bomb in ancient times' thing.

When our extra-terrestrial creators found Earth to create life on they initially formed one landmass because the planet was otherwise just an ocean. Eventually this humanity they created became destructive, violent towards their creators, greedy, murderous, you know the drill, the creators decided to destroy their creation since it was a 'failure.' So they dropped a big giant bomb in the center of the pangaea.

Fortunately we were saved (the whole Noah's arc thing) but still. One Raelian pieced together the puzzle-piece continents into pangaea to compare natural oil deposits. Apparently, when arranged into pangaea, the world's biggest major oil deposits form a sort of circle, implying that the bomb was in the center of the continent and organic life was pushed and burned outwards in some massive force. If these creator ETs (the Elohim) had such technology to you know, pile up some dirt from the ocean floor into a stable continent then this bomb would surely be a feat.

I'm not scientist, but apparently petroleum/oil can only form when organic material has been burned at a very high temperature very quickly? So it doesn't imply a natural decay. What we view as an 'ice age' might have been the 'nuclear winter' following this calamity.

I know it's as easy as going to Wikipedia, but maybe someone here can clarify?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join