It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: RFK Killer seeking release on new evidence, claims "hypno-programming"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Interesting article just appeared on CNN...

Apparently Sirhan-Sirhan, the alleged assassin of Robert F. Kennedy, is seeking prison release and/or a new trial based on new evidence that has arisen in recent years. This includes audio recordings of the event, analyzed by independent experts, that indicate two guns fired during the shooting. Also, an additional expert on hypno-programming states that he recently interviewed Sirhan and seems to agree that some sort of programming was in place, but by whom seems impossible to determine.

For those of you who have always believed Sirhan-Sirhan was a mind-controlled scapegoat, this will be an interesting read. Not bad for the MSM!

www.cnn.com...

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Thanks for bringing this up & sharing the article with us OP.

Here's a couple of links that I think you'll find interesting on the case:

vigilantcitizen.com...

vigilantcitizen.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by suterlaben

Check out my thread on this exact subject: Sirhan Sirhan being a Manchurian candidate. There's tons of evidence backing up that theory if anybody is interested in reading about it.

The Assassination of Robert Kennedy
edit on 26-11-2011 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by suterlaben

And the only folks with "hypno-programming" technology are the aliens. Maybe he was going to do something "they" didn't want him to...

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

Very nice thread; sums up the story with much detail. I was already aware of many of the intricacies and details of this particular theory but I thought it was interesting that CNN, of all media sources, would give it some fair time. Granted, they did so on a Saturday night when few people are probably visiting their website or watching the channel, but it's still kind of intriguing.

Have you seen the documentary series "Evidence of Revision"? If not, you should.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Derren brown done a t.v show experiment in reguard this very case, he proved it possible. It was about a month ago shouldnt be to hard to find.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
In case some are interested I also wrote a thread on the subject which I posted here: The Peculiar Death Of Bobby..

I came across what I thought was quite interesting information. Particularly official documents claiming that Sirhan was an all round good person but one day he suffered a "head injury" and from then on seemingly "changed."

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/zg4e806dbe.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/ln4e806f05.jpg[/atsimg]

There's also some other evidence to suggest that he was seen with 2 figures (who were possibly going by the name of Kathy Ainsworth and Thomas A. Tarrants which I found through my research for the above thread), who were said to be seen with him just prior to the assassination of RFK (Polka dot dress woman and a taller male), and long before the assassination took place on numerous occasions. It's said these were his handlers who were "triggering him" when needed.. such as for an assassination attempt for example.
edit on 27-11-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
This recent disclosure does seem to add credibility to the MK-Ultra mind control programming that was most likely used to get Sirhan to do what he did, so I will add to the discussion as an effort to expand the discussion material.

While many see mind control programming in the same venue as some carnival stage hypnotist act, it is not, and that is why this recent finding should be generating a different type of discussion instead of the same old tired Manchurian Candidate mention.

Mind control since the late 60's and early 70's of the type we are discussing is a form of new science that could be used to enhance the human existence and to better humanity, but instead, those in the military and in government have elected to weaponize MK-Ultra Mind Control, so that they can hide behind different parts of our nations laws that protects weapons and thus forces different protocols for their use and or release to the public.

Mind control of the type we are discussing once exposed to those in classified departments is not forgotten by those that used it in a compartmentalized manner while in federal service. Evidence of this is available.

Since knowledge of the techniques is so powerful as to get someone, anyone to kill someone and yet follow complex instructions to do so, is evidence of the power that one would have if they possessed such mind control knowledge and used it for evil purposes.

This is why those agents or military members in clandestine service to the CIA or NSA that go rogue or begin working with major corporations that still have this secret mind control knowledge will use it on occasion to achieve corporate goals much like it was used to achieve corrupt government goals.

Mind control is more than just a hypnotic trance and those that know of its existence and or possess the secrets to such knowledge is why rumors of Tiger Woods father while in the military was someone who gained knowledge of such a mind control technique and used in on Tiger Woods as a youth to create the golfing legend that Tiger became before his big sex addiction scandal.

This is why many believe that mind control can be used for much more than just killing someone by means of a mind controlled subject.

The ability to tap into a 24-7 focus, concentration on anything you desire, would improve our ability to learn and could benefit mankind if used for good.

Since these days we equate mind control with killing someone, it is time to use mind control for the betterment of humanity.

This is why this recent disclosure supports what I and many others already suspected. It is a vindication of the fact that we weren't thinking illogically to conclude that MK-Ultra is much more than just a means to create hypnotic, robotic, mindless and emotionless killers who cant remember what they did.

The sooner we discuss this rarely mentioned aspect of this recent disclosure, the more the public will be able to see that such mind control technology is being wasted on just military applications because if those military applications involve assassination for political reasons, then this alone proves that such technology is in the hands of the wrong people.

Unless we regain some control over stolen secrets, this and much more is likely to occur again and again until those that should not possess it are stripped of their ability to create hypnotic mind controlled killers.

Until that time, we will have to endure more abuses of such technology and every time we do, we should be reminded that this problem is not getting better, but worse and the more control the NWO has over our waking lives, the happier the NWO crowd becomes.

Thanks for the thread.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
MK Ultra and Manchurian candidate victim to a "T". He may be able to walk. I hope he does, but if he does he's dead to keep him silent!
edit on 28-11-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Promises of big cash and protection could have been more effecient. I am not sure how effective MK-Ultra and similiar programs were.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Good thread although it looks like the release bid failed and he was then moved to a San Diego prison (on the 50th anniversary of JFK's death).

link

Also, when it comes to mind control this programme by Derren Brown is a very good one and attempts to recreate a Sirhan-Sirhan-like hypnotic assassin.

Cheers.

top topics

join