It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you wayting for something to happen? 2012? Change wont happen without YOU!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
This forum is flooded with threads predicting end of the world, economy crashes, word war III, deadly earthquakes, sun flares, volcanoes and so on.

Its justified to be cautious till some point but often its just paranoia or need for a change.

I'd say paranoia is product of inner fears which are different in every person but i think that second reason, need for a change, is more often among the people. I think people are "looking forward" some big events because that would mean turning point in their lifes.

We are aware that current system is very bad. Everything from politics, economy, religions and the way most of us live has to change. Changes are not easy to make so many of us wait for something that will force or inspire us to change.

2012 prediction perfectly fullifies that need for a change. Just think of it. Its hard to make a big step and change your life but there is new era coming round the corner without needing you to do something. We don't have to do anything today so we can slip back into everyday life, we just wait for 2012.

What if 21.12.2012. is normal date just like any other? I think millions of people will be disappointed because they are expecting some kind of change, even if that change is painful. As long as people are not required to make hard steps for themselves its ok with them. Today people are giving away their power and rights to politicians and other people just so that they can point to someone else and blame them for bad things in their life. Its easier. Lets get real, who is to blame for a bad system? We are and our elders are. They didn't act hard enough and we still aren't acting hard enough.

In reality global change will come as soon as we all start changing. Everyone has to change for himself by himself.

I'm not waiting for some date to change the way i live. I am doing changes right now and i want you to do the same! Old habits are hard to change but you know that many of them have to be changed! What are you waiting for?

“Be the change you want to see in the world.”
Mahatma Gandhi

And who knows, maybe 2012 will really bring evolution to human kind. Still lets not wait for 2012, let revolution start today.

edit on 26/11/11 by dario86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by dario86

I think everyone is fully aware of our current political and financial situation
- however, to let that situation ruin your life or take away some mysticism that people often place faith in takes away what it is to be human. I am not saying to do nothing, but I am certainly saying don't let it rule all your time, its healthy to focus on other things once in a while.whatever that may be

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Im going cliche' here but whatever, we are only as strong as our weakest link. Help your neighbor, forgive old grievances, inspire someone that seems sad, whatever, pass on some help and positivity to those that are obviously in distress. Dont be a Di@k, basically.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by dario86

Wayting? Not in my dictionary but WAITING is!

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
@TheMindWar
I do agree with you but i feel like we have been focused on other things too much.

@bluemieage5
Sorry, english is not my first language. I try my best but i was very tired at the time i wrote this thread. Thanks for pointingit out.

Thanks everyone for reply.

top topics

join