It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Christian Store Denied Him This T-Shirt…

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by cetaphobic

First reply was directed at you, and that is if you have truthfully even read the bible 3 times. I personally do not believe you have.

And I do not hate pagans or any person's beliefs for that matter.

Woman should NOT teach in churches... This statement does not make me sexist. I have the upmost respect for woman. The problem is the Bible says its not right, so I have to go with what the bible says on this one. There is good reason for why this is but I will not go into it here.

Second reply wasn't even directed at you. Show me where I have lied about Pagans and I'll happily repent of my wrong doing.

I have not been hateful this accusation of yours has no foundation. If you interpret my post's that way then their is nothing I can do about it. I try to not base things on my opinion, but on a biblical basis.

And no where have I asked anyone to trust me. What I am saying is put your trust in our creator. Trust Jesus Christ with your heart and mind and he shall give you eternal life.

The Bible also okays the kidnapping and raping of virgin women/girls during an invasion (after you have massacred the rest of the populace.) It also equates the value of women in God's eyes by determining a monetary value on the rape of a virgin woman (paid to the father of course.) Don't forget the standards it sets when you sell one of your daughters into slavery (short version: she can't ever go free.) Or that a bear will be sent to tear to shreds every child who has insulted a prophet of God. And then my favorite: an eternal torture/barbeque session for acting in accordance with the human foibles he knowingly gave you unless you agree to consume his flesh and blood because he tortured himself to death for you. Or something like that.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join