It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian Truth - Nicki Manaj (ABSOLUTELY UNBELIEVABLE)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
This video is absolutely genuine and is not a hoax. Here is the video exposing the shapeshift in her eyes to reptilian slits:

www.youtube.com...

Here is the original video. Try for yourself. Pause the video at 0:43 seconds. It may not work the first time because it happens within a fraction of a second. Keep trying a few times.

www.youtube.com...

If anybody has a serious explanation for this shapeshift of the eyes please challenge this video. If you are a serious open minded seeker of anything real, this may be the hardest piece of the puzzle to seriously grasp and accept. Or, quite frankly, it may not be time for you just now to acknowledge this reality.

This video is real.

The reptilian agenda is absolutely 100% real.

Enjoy, ridicule or ignore.

edit on 26-11-2011 by IrnBruFiend because: N/A

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by IrnBruFiend

I'm pretty sure Nicki has a penchant for colored contacts. Add to that the fact that she's crying and probably has lights from this camera in her face and this video starts to look pretty mundane. I'm interested; exactly what role do you think Nicki Minaj plays in the reptilian agenda?

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Have you sent this to David Icke yet?

I'm sure he will love this.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
ok that was really freaky it took me a minute to get it just right but dang

and its at 42 secs just so everyone know

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
So someone takes a video, blends in a frame or two from After Effects as a new video layer with light opacity, and puts it on the internet...

:shk:

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by RicoMarston

I'm pretty sure Nicki has a penchant for colored contacts. Add to that the fact that she's crying and probably has lights from this camera in her face and this video starts to look pretty mundane. I'm interested; exactly what role do you think Nicki Minaj plays in the reptilian agenda?

Yes she probably does wear contacts. However, I have a hard time rationalizing how her eyes can change from brown to blue with black slits in just a fraction of a second. I don't think that's a convenient trick of the light; it certainly would be nice to think that. It probably demonstrates that the reptilians have a grip on the mainstream music industry as well to serve a purpose - whatever that may be. Possibly a high profile ritual.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Genius!

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
You are right. It is unbelievable.

There are no shape shifter/reptilians.Just people who don't understand artifacts caused by compressing video. Just people who don't understand that she is known for wearing contacts that make her eyes look different. Just people who don't get how easy it is to use after effects to alter video.

There are way too many logical explanations for anyone to jump to such a conclusion as " She is a reptilian shapeshifter".

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Maybe her contact lenses got stuck behind her eye balls? Maybe she can do that on command. . .

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Looks weird to me. Don't know if I buy into the reptilian thing but this looks weird considering her eyes are completely black for the entire video.

ETA I just stopped the second video at 43 sec and took a screen shot.
edit on 26-11-2011 by JustBreathe11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Well she is talking about Lil Wayne and he did kill hip hop for me... Oh wait I forgot about Kanye.
Let's just wait and see, I don't know if Wanyes going to jail or if hes been out for 2 years thats how much I follow hip hop these days, but if anything happens to him.

link   
You are correct OP. This reptilian bullocks is absolutely unbelievable. What is believable it is to know how cameras work. Curiously this 'happens' only when she moves her eyes.

link   
I want my money back!!!

It's my own damn fault for clicking on this thread though.
I should know better.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

At exactly 43 seconds, I can see the reflection of a person in her eyes, that is sort of bluish, that has been enhanced and distorted in the first video. Some of the shapeshifting videos are real, and there is a frequency of having certain individuals targeted more than others by the compression incidences and the lighting incidences. Some never have this change occur, some do, and cameras can see more 4d ish than humans.

In this instance, she has the reflection of a person in her eyes. Note, that that doesnt preclude her or anyone, even your neighbor, from being ET, but....this video isn't proof of it.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Nicki Minaj before and after

Now this is scarey. A beautiful talented woman turned into a product without feeling and lots of her pics online show angry face and poses, with the V sign given in one.

I have a theory. I've been studying Hillary and Michelle Obama too. From younger pics to their older ones. I think those ceremonies involve something terrible happening. They either lose their own bodies, ie a walk in, or they get suppressed, and are being influenced. Its quite extreme with some of them, won't say who. But some of them aren't even female entities inside, yet their younger pictures were human. That is my energy recognition on this.

So what do they do to musicians? Has she been replaced? Is she being controlled and repressed merely and then in more danger when her frequency is low enough to satisfy them for their ceremonies. How do they do it?

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

The reptilian agenda is absolutely 100% real.

And the role of Nicki Minaj in this agenda is what again...?

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
This video is a trip. While I don't necessarily believe that home-girl is a funky lizard alien, I think as far as explanations go, my opinion-wise, contacts doesn't cut it. There is a clear color shift in the retina as her eyes move from one side to the other. So unless she's rockin' some cutting edge color changing model of contacts, I don't think that's it.

As far as artifacts and data compression anomalies go, I don't know about that either. Really, I don't know too much about the technical aspects of this phenomena in the video, but I have seen it quite a bit in a lot of videos, especially in Youtube's vids. However what's happening in this video seems a lot more defined and detailed than what's going on in other example videos I've seen of the whole "morphing, reptile eye" thing.

My conclusion is that, if this is indeed bunk, then the cause would have to be from video manipulation. Since these videos are on Youtube though, there's no way to confirm if the second video, which I'm guessing is supposed to be from the "original" source, is indeed the original. Or rather, there's no way to tell if, or when, the video was altered. Either shortly after original taping, or slightly before upload to Youtube.

Heh, it's either that, or the chick is an alien.

My two cents.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by IrnBruFiend
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Maybe her contact lenses got stuck behind her eye balls? Maybe she can do that on command. . .

Or again.... Maybe video compression is the culprit here ( Again). Maybe after effects is the culprit ( Again).

It always turns out to be that....Sorry, but she is not a reptilian. With all due respect, this is reality and it is not wise to just jump to conclusions.

It's best to take a skeptical approach. If you can legitimately rule out the logical explanations provided by myself and other posters, than maybe you will have something.

But until you do that... You have biased and incomplete conclusions.

Sorry

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join