It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Nich Begich of Alaska Reveals Truth About Haarp!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Here's Our Favourite Host (in some cases) Alex Jones presenting info videos of Dr N Begich who reveals the truth about Haarp. As this is one of five videos, I intend taking the time out to watch them and thought perhaps as it is such a controversial subject that members may like to do the same.

I am certainly no expert in this area, just another 'concerned about the planet' member and felt that many of you would like the opportunity to see these videos that may explain exactly what Haarp is, as I know that lots of folks deny the existence of such technology.

So here's your chance to view same:

www.youtube.com...

edit on 26-11-2011 by quedup because: additional

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

I watched it and was very informative. I thought the part about his father coming up missing and the connection with Clinton was new. I knew Bush was brought up in the JFK Assasination and Hillary did work involving the Warren Commission. Now this intertwines with the Warren Commission as well. A lot of the younger people look at this as ancient history without realizing a lot of the same player are around well and kicking. Many right to the top.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Not Begich. For those who don't know Begich is the source of pretty much every HAARP rumor. He is the son of the late Alaskan representative Nick Begich Sr. His brother is currently a senator from Alaska. Nick Jr. on the other hand has set his sights a bit lower. He claims to possess a PhD., but this has been shown to have come from a diploma mill and if I remember correctly there's not even any evidence of him having earned his Bachelor's. In the early 90s he published the book Angels Don't Play This HAARP, which originated many of the nonsense claims regarding HAARP. However, if you actually read the book it is made up of logical fallacies, non sequiturs, and patents that cannot be connected to HAARP in any way. He is simply a fraud that is trying to cash in on his family name and fake credentials.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Begich. No doctorate. False claims. Snake oil salesman.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Would you like to select his points one by one to discuss? Please do.

edit on 11/26/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Way to go guys, thats the purpose of this site. Deny Ignorance!
Guess that ends this thread.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Jim Scott

Would you like to discuss any of the points Begich makes or do you think we should just say "Wow. Cool movie!"

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Actually I don't know anything about him or that much about HAARP. However he is a good speaker and actually there isn't that much about any of it on the documentary. I personally was more interested in the part about his father and how important Alaska should be in regards to their mineral and oil deposits.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Ok. I'll start.

He claims that HAARP can focus its radio energy. It cannot.
By use of the phased array, the energy from the 180 antennas can be kept in a tighter beam than a broadcast antenna can provide but it will still spread out. HAARP's antennas are spread over an area of 30.6 acres. By the time that beam reaches an altitude of 100 km it has spread to an area of 233,000 acres. It isn't focused. It doesn't get narrower, it gets wider.

Each antenna is powered by two transmitters of 10kW each. Combined, the 180 antennas can produce a total of 3.6 mW (20kw each) but because of the great area, the power density of the beam is not very great, at the surface it is 29 watts/square meter. At 100km the power density has dropped to .2078 microwatts/square centimeter at its center. Micro-watts. About 1/5 of one millionth of a watt.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
OK Phage - I think I learned something from your statement but l still wonder now - Have they possibly advanced on this technology and found a way to narrow the Beam, hence more directed power?

Keep it simple.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

No.

A phased array is a phased array. The theory and technology are well established. It is a means of directing radio energy, not "focusing" it. It's an electronic version of a directional antenna. It works by controlling the phasing of the individual transmitters. Phasing is the timing of the troughs and crests of the radio waves. When waves of different phases combine, it creates interference patterns. Where the crest of one wave meets the trough of another the strength of the signal is reduced or cancelled. Where crests combine the signal is enhanced. By controlling the phasing, more power can be directed in a particular direction rather than another but it still spreads out. To "focus" the beam the phasing would have to be "tightened" after the signal left the transmitter. No way to do that.

The principle is used by things as mundane as FM radio stations. FM stations want to direct their signals toward the horizon, not upward. HAARP wants to direct its signal upward where it can be used to transfer its energy to the ions above Gakona.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Thanks for that Phage - but one more Q - How come many so called Scientist are saying that Haarp is what many think it is? Loret Dumar - can't remember her name but think you know who I mean.

new topics

top topics

join