It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran threatens to hit Turkey if US, Israel attack

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

No, It's all twisted propaganda..

basically 'they got nothing" on Iran...

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
the easiest way to shut down iran is to give them a thorium plant. its nuclear, better than uranium plants, and cant be used to make nukes. too easy.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

No.

Iran attacking NATO installations in Turkey, if attacked by NATO members (and Israel, the Scrappy to NATO's Scooby)

I imagine if the US or Israel attack, Turkey will just pull its men out ofany such installations, and just give a shrug when they blow up.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Wow, the last 12 months we were speculating about a war between Turkey and Israel, now it's Turkey allying with Israel, which is NOT a NATO member, to fight off the Persians not doing any harm to us.

I'm a Turk, but sorry guys, I don't want Turkey to ally with uncle Sam and Israhell anymore. As much as I like you Americans, I just hate your government being the true warmongerer and threat for peace in the world.

It's not like the Iraqis didn't have mass destruction weapons as Bush "knew".

Oh wait, they were planing to establish a NWO. Makes sense why they accuse Iran to have nukes or wanting to build them.

Oh guys, history repeats itself. I wonder what idiots (sorry for that expression but it's just the truth) join your army and die for the rich?

Great, forming my own opinion, I will probably be labeled as a (potential) terrorist and will be humiliated whenever I place my feet in the American airports.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifttheveil

Originally posted by Xcathdra
Wow.. Exactly how many countries is Iran going to threaten before this is all done and over with? I think they pretty much have the entire middle east covered, and are now working there way into Europe and Asia with the latest threat against Turkey.

Factor in Syria and its threats and its shaping up to be a wonderful year for the Middle East.

That's not really true or in perspective.

Iran hasn't invaded or threatened to invade anyone, they are not the aggressors IMO but the defenders (of their land and way of life). I think it's fair for them to say if people start bombing and killing them that they would fight back and hit installations aiding the attack on them.

Iran has been funding the Genocide in Iraq, as well as using terrorist organizations as proxies. Iran has been fighting since the 70's. But they had oil so most people just kind of ignored most of the garbage they have been doing.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kemal
Wow, the last 12 months we were speculating about a war between Turkey and Israel, now it's Turkey allying with Israel, which is NOT a NATO member, to fight off the Persians not doing any harm to us.

I'm a Turk, but sorry guys, I don't want Turkey to ally with uncle Sam and Israhell anymore. As much as I like you Americans, I just hate your government being the true warmongerer and threat for peace in the world.

Oh wait, they were planing to establish a NWO. Makes sense why they accuse Iran to have nukes or wanting to build them.

Oh guys, history repeats itself. I wonder what idiots (sorry for that expression but it's just the truth) join your army and die for the rich?

Great, forming my own opinion, I will probably be labeled as a (potential) terrorist and will be humiliated whenever I place my feet in the American airports.

I hope Turkey leaves NATO, I have long dreamed of seeing the liberation of the City of Constantinople in my life time. + I think it is about high time you Turks be made to suffer for the Genocide of the Armenian Christians and the slow Genocide of all Christians in Asia Minor(once the homeland of the Christian Byzantine Empire, now a predominantly Muslim area.. wonder how that happened?).

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by korathin

Greece being bankrupt, you can be happy if you can keep Athen.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by gudwnsee
reply to post by Xcathdra

oh man... thanksgiving is over.... why turkey again?

OMG what a beautiful joke, it is like a gem in deep of the oceans...

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by korathin

Originally posted by Kemal

I hope Turkey leaves NATO, I have long dreamed of seeing the liberation of the City of Constantinople in my life time. + I think it is about high time you Turks be made to suffer for the Genocide of the Armenian Christians and the slow Genocide of all Christians in Asia Minor(once the homeland of the Christian Byzantine Empire, now a predominantly Muslim area.. wonder how that happened?).

Bear with it, relax...Before Christians there were Sumerians, Hittites. You are not the owner of any land. There is something called history, which is open to change. Now stop your siesta and do some homework, make a contribution to your bankrupting country.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

I really wish people would not laugh at the idea of war...

k)

Thats what morons do ...

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox

I imagine if the US or Israel attack, Turkey will just pull its men out ofany such installations, and just give a shrug when they blow up.

As if.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
seriously guys?

cant believe some of the posts i'm reading here in favour of bombing iran..

Seriously guys?

I cant belive some of these posts im reading here in favour of Iran killing Americans and allies. Good job since most of you are from western countries im sure you will gladly stand where Iran uses its first nuclear bomb. Good to know youll take one for the team. Gotta love ATS

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Turkey would crush them!

Iran has totally fought PKK out of Iran , while turkey is still fighting them.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
It is nothing new , I mean the disinformation :

Turkish, Arab MPs Underline Support for Iran's Peaceful N. Program

TEHRAN (FNA)- The third meeting of the Turkish-Arab Parliamentarians Dialogue supported Iran's peaceful nuclear activities

source

The people here don't know that MSM is just a tool.

I mean , yahoo is much trusted source to feed you with news.

Saying half the truth is just old fashioned diss-info.

IRGC Commander: Iran to Target NATO Missile Shield if Attacked

"We have prepared ourselves, if any threat is staged against Iran, we will target NATO's missile shield in Turkey and will then attack other targets," General Hajizadeh said addressing a congregation of 10,000 Basij (volunteer forces) members in the Western town of Khorramabad on Saturday.

He further described deployment of the NATO missile defense system in Turkey as a deceitful move, saying that the NATO is misusing Turkey to save the Zionist regime.

"We are sure that the missile system is deployed by the US for the sake of the Zionist regime, but to deceive the world people, specially the Turkish people, they allege that the system belongs to the NATO," the general stated.

"Turkey is a member and cover for the NATO. Today NATO has become a cover for the US (moves) while the US itself has turned into a cover for the Zionist regime.

"Yet, the Turkish people are aware (of everything) and we are sure that Turkey's Muslims will stop this plot by themselves," he added.

"We are sure that the Muslim people of Turkey will promptly cut these systems into pieces under threatening conditions," he added.

Many analysts believe that the NATO's anti-missile system to be deployed in Turkey will be aimed at Iran.

Iranian officials have called on Turkey to reverse its decision for hosting the missile shield and withdraw from the plan. Tehran officials have repeatedly cautioned Ankara that the system is meant to create a shield for Israel and is thus seen as a threat to Iran.

FNA
edit on 27/11/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Iran is a country being backed into a corner..they will not "bomb" anybody unless they are attacked. What part of their quote do people not understand? They have been a passive and peaceful people for many many years. They have a rich culture and oil.
Dick Cheney, poor thing, is annoyed that Iran have agreed a pipeline from Iran to India and Pakistan...a little project Haliburton had hoped for. Unocal had planned the Trans-Afghanistan Pipeline but they need to quell the Taliban first. It's all about oil and power.
Do people really believe all they hype that USA an Israel put out just to suit their own ends?

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by tvtexan

To be brutally honest and I'll take some heat for this but I see ten times the rhetoric coming out of Iran than anywhere else. Every other day Iran threatens this or that if this or that happens. Meanwhile it never happens.

The western mainstream media is partly to blame for that...

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by TechniXcality

Originally posted by yourmaker
seriously guys?

cant believe some of the posts i'm reading here in favour of bombing iran..

Seriously guys?

I cant belive some of these posts im reading here in favour of Iran killing Americans and allies.

I think the general consensus is that people are against the US and Israel killing Iranian people. The Iranian's are only speaking of defensive actions.

Good job since most of you are from western countries im sure you will gladly stand where Iran uses its first nuclear bomb. Good to know youll take one for the team. Gotta love ATS

Iran doesn't have a nuclear bomb. America does and they have used the weapon of mass destruction against innocent civilians on two occasions. America, however, believes it has impunity from crimes against humanity because killing non-Americans isn't wrong. God blesses America, after all!

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifttheveil

Wow.. Exactly how many countries is Iran going to threaten before this is all done and over with? I think they pretty much have the entire middle east covered, and are now working there way into Europe and Asia with the latest threat against Turkey.

Factor in Syria and its threats and its shaping up to be a wonderful year for the Middle East.

That's not really true or in perspective.

Iran hasn't invaded or threatened to invade anyone, they are not the aggressors IMO but the defenders (of their land and way of life). I think it's fair for them to say if people start bombing and killing them that they would fight back and hit installations aiding the attack on them.

correct me if I am wrong but.... didn't Iran BOLDLY tell the world that they were going to anchor in the gulf of mexico and establish direct contact with washington??.. that never panned out either did it? yeah....

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Im sorry you are correct. They just make comments about wiping Israel off the map. They just threatened Turkey with attacks should Israel or the US hit them. They have threatened the Arab League for their actions against Syria. They have stated any attack on Syria would be met with an Iranian response.

What exactly, in your world, qualifies as a threat to attack / invade another country?
Iran feel threatened by NATO and have promised to counter if any attack occurs - Turkey being a NATO member. Those are the facts.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by Xcathdra

No offense but

Seriously Iran attack Turkey???

Turkey would crush them!

It is quotes like this one that makes me urk. "Turkey would crush them". This is not a video game. We're talking about a real war here. Real lives taken away and blood shed. Widow and orphan tears and closed caskets. And you are laughing?

Fgs.

Imagine someone saying that about any of your loved ones or it really happening. Would you still be laughing?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join