It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran threatens to hit Turkey if US, Israel attack

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

Nobody has even proved whether there is any truth to these allegations. I did a Google search for Iranian sources and couldn't find anything, which doesn't surprise me at all.
Probably just more propaganda, portraying Iran as the bad guys, but what's new.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by NellahB

Please! Enough of the biblical nonsense. War isn't coming because common sense will prevail.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by kindred
reply to post by Xcathdra

Who do you think all these wars are being fought for? Israel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If Iran is attacked, then they have every right to attack Israel. If NATO attacks, Iran has the right to defend itself by attacking any NATO country. In the middle of a war with NATO, do you expect Iran to launch an investigation into where every bomb or cruise missile comes from, before they retaliate against those countries in full.
Real war isn't a computer game, where you can hit the pause button, before deciding what your next move is going to be.
If NATO attacks, all NATO countries are legitimate targets.

edit on 27-11-2011 by kindred because: (no reason given)

your very annoying, why are you so ignorant to US and THEM?

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TechniXcality

If anyone is annoying, it's you. I'm simply telling it how it is, but then considering you're drunk, it's not like I would expect you to understand.

edit on 27-11-2011 by kindred because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by dsclev

Iran has threatened to wipe Israel off the face of the earth for decades. Not because Israel threatened them, but simply because they exist.

Show us this evidence or admit your spreading propaganda.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Iran needs a tonsilectomy. They need something to shut them up, for their own good. What ever happened to "Walk softly and carry a big stick."?

I'm beginning to think that there is some kind of "dummy filter" in politics that makes sure that only the dummies make it to the top.

Iranians, of all political stripes now have an issue to unite them. A new amendment to add to the Iranian constitution. It can be backed by the most liberal Iranian, the party hearty disco dancing Iranian kids of the sort you see in Toronto, right over to the most hard core Shia Sharia madraseh Koran thumper.

The amendment? The leadership of the country, for the good of the country and the safety of its people and institutions, will shut the f*** up.
edit on 27-11-2011 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

You mean like in 1954 when Iran had democracy and a voice, unfortunately the CIA (Operation Ajax) crushed it overnight.

en.wikipedia.org...

If anyone needs a tonsillectomy, it's British & American politicians. For the treason that comes from their mouths, they should have their tongues forcibly removed.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by kindred

The Iranian leadership believe that it is more important to "sound off" on Israel and the West than it is to achieve concrete objectives.

They would do better to be quiet.

edit on 27-11-2011 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
first of all i thought it said iran threatened to attack NATOs missle defence system located in turkey IF they are attacked, not that iran was gonna attack turkey. the thread title is a lil over the top.

second. iran is probably playing worldchesspoker for lack of a better term. as in trying to make themselves appear stronger eg we could wipe your missle defence system IF iran is attacked. is it a bluff? a feignt? are they trying for something beyond our limited brains comprehension? are they just trying to prevent be invaded under the pretext of a lie?? dont want their govt interfered with?again?

third. allways remember iran was an elected democracy our cia ovethrew that govt and installed the shaw(dictator) in the 1950s to protect oil companies. iran is not the boogie man. we are.

p.s.watch the pbs travell show iran episode(i forget the name),the people were very nice, friendly, enjoyed meeting westerners. they also have snow skiing in iran something else i had no idea about the whole show blew me away and completley shatered my predjudices about iran.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by corporation

Originally posted by dsclev

Originally posted by Trustme333
reply to post by jonnywhite

Iran has been threatening everyone lately. It's time that we let them know they can't do that.

Iran have threatened to attack "No One"...
They have threatened to retaliate to an attack on them..
Yes, they get a bit carried away with themselves at times but It wouldn't be nice getting threatened by the US,Israel and Europe etc like Iran have been through..

Just do a little google search on Israel/Iran. You'll find a slew of Quotes from the Iranian mad man calling for "death to Israel" and " wipe Israel from the map"
Here's but one of the manywww.nowtheendbegins.com...
Iran has threatened to wipe Israel off the face of the earth for decades. Not because Israel threatened them, but simply because they exist.

Iran has NEVER threatened to wipe Israel off the face of the earth. You misquoting Ahmedinijad he said he wants to wipe zionism from the pages of time/history.

If anything, Israel has just about wiped Palestine off the face of the earth.

edit on 27-11-2011 by dsclev because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-11-2011 by dsclev because: reorganized

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
The International Banksters (notice how I don't say America, because we still own America, they just have not been awakened to that yet) are chipping away at Iran in order to satisfy Israel and the Saudi's but at the same time to execute their agenda which is to continue to fight their black war against Russia and Red China. All of this is about this Black War, which is the Battle for resources, strategic bases and the most dominate location for tactical mobilization of forces within the area. That's why Hitler entered the Middle East and Africa, for control of natural resources.

It's all about blocking channels, Sea ports, Land movements and Air-space. If it was about being Nuclear armed, The USA would have taken out North Korea's years ago because they are the largest threat to our homeland, as well as a threat to both of our number 1 & 2 pacific allies in Japan and South Korea. I worry that the people of Iran are gonna suffer because of the ruthlessness of the masters of Puppets who control this out of control Globalist War Machine, and the stubbornness (one could truthfully say patriotism) of the former Persian Empire. Course, I have not seen Iran invade any other Nation during my lifetime, yet alone those before me for hundreds of years.

At the same time, If The West does not fight in this Worldwide battle for resources that is going on mainly between America and Red China (Russia has Timber, Oil and minerals all for herself, but China is mostly 70% a dry desert), then both Russia and Red China will do exactly what we (The USA) are doing and then control not only ourselves economically, but the entire World. Right or wrong, this about Natural Law, and only the strong survive on this planet. We all gotta remember that.

That is the conflict that I personally have within myself, because I wish that we could all get along and that The United States of America could just worry about ourselves instead of policing the World, or instead of using that cloak of a lie, Influencing and dominating other regions of this planet for our own interests which like I said before, I understand.

With that being said, The title of this thread is nothing short of misleading. Iran is not gonna attack Turkey. It just won't happen. Even if they wanted to attack our shield there, it would be Russia or China who would fire the first shot because they make those decisions for Iran and any attack on Turkey, Just as with Isreal, will most likely trigger World War 3. It's coming, but Iran isn't gonna start it by attacking Turkey. It's Nothing but international bankster fabricated propaganda.

Finally, As much as I despise the powers that be that have America, and most of the World in chains, At the same time I have no interest in living in a World where Russia and Red China have the power over the World That The USA currently does. I can tell you this much for a fact my friends, This planet's population would not get such kindness from them. ~SheopleNation

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by andrewh7

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Is just plain stupid. I can't believe that threat was made. I'm sorry but Turkey outclasses Iran at every turn not only that, Turkey is part of NATO and if one gets attacked it's all for one. I don't think whoever made that threat had thought it through first.

edit on 26-11-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

Yeah. Just like the US outclassed Vietnam at every turn...and Afghanistan and Iraq. I think that you haven't bothered to turn on the news or read a history book. Iraq was far less equipped than Iran is now and they are still putting up a fight. The Iraq war lasted longer than World War II, and we're pulling out without a definitive victory.

NATO and $3 trillion couldn't stop entrenched guerrilla forces in Afghanistan. You think the entire population of Iran is going to give up easier?
edit on 27-11-2011 by andrewh7 because: (no reason given)

how can a iilegal invasion be even won ... Iraq is the victor, bye bye USA

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I find it incredibly CHILDISH to demean a nation like iran, without understanding the reasons and attitudes underlying their statements and actions.

Not to stereotype, but american citizen's need to get of their high horses and stop acting like they are above every nation just because their government is a superpower, and they have the ability to 'dismantle regimes' inside a week due to their military might/infrastructure/superior training, as well as their humanitarian excuses cough 'disguised lies' towards any country they feel is being oppressed, supressed, or treated in an unethical manner.

FURTHERMORE, iran is justified in making its threats, looking at americas track record involving iraq/afghanistan/libya (i will exclude the many other proud cultural nations america has invaded or dropped nuclear bombs on), iran simply wont allow america the oppurtunity to intervene in its own affairs and end up like the previously 'aided' nations in the region.

To conclude, america are incredibly cunning in disguising itself as a humanitarian saviour, using good excuses to justify its actions, but it will take a step too far one day, think in terms of retaliation on so many levels from the victims that will just not take that sh*t anymore, and you have a force worse than americas fancy weapons and shiny aircraft carriers.

American Foreign policy is a joke, global media scams are joke catalysts, and frankly america will bring about its own demise.

Iran is a proud nation, and if you dig up a bone its backyard, it probably has more history than america does, yet america is acting like a parent, giving orders, forcing sanctions, punishing unjustly, killing innocent civilians (colateral damage), plundering resources, and making profit.
edit on 28-11-2011 by ISeekTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ISeekTruth101

Which is all fine but has nothing to do with the situation at hand.

The radar instalation, which is what it is, has nothing to do with Israeli missile defense, which Iran claims.

The history of Iran and its Persian culture aside, Iran is attempting to play politics by trying to link radar sites in Turkey to the Israeli military and government. In true form, Iran is ttempting to deflect their issues by introducing a fake set of external issues to draw attention away.

Also, look at it from a different point of view for a second -
If hostilities break out between Israel / US, the chances of IRan being able to countrstrike into Israel is going to be slim to none (with none being my prediciton). Since Iran and Turkey share a border they stand a better chance of being able to "retaliate" by hitting something in Turkey.

just my 2 cents.
edit on 28-11-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Iran threatens to take our Turkey's NATO defenses. US/Israel threaten to take out Iran's Nuclear program. China warns that if America attacks Pakistan it will be like an attack on Beijing. Pakistan told America to GTFO or they would become hostile. etc...etc...etc...etc...etc...

Russia is the worlds biggest producer of crude oil now. China buys from them in return for precious metals and various other items. We get most of our import from China..and hardly produce or export anything for ourselves.
Hell our government pays farmers not to milk their cows....

The dominoes are falling exactly where this Global Banking Elite want them to. They've instigated an economic collapse to create tension among us. They fabricated terrorism to provoke fear so we would allow them more control "to protect us", thus taking away our freedom to fight back.

WW3 is knocking on the door people. It's time to stand up or lay down. If any innocent lives are killed anywhere on this planet it's going to be our fault for standing around until the # hits the fan. We all see it coming, we all feel it in our hearts.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by hangedman13
Yea Persia vs Ottoman v2! Actually let Iran try and go through with that. Somehow I don't think Iran's allies would back them up on that. The relations between NATO and the Turks has not been the best as of late, but I don't see NATO leaving Turkey unsupported on that. Just more little guy posturing on Iran's part.

Though war is not funny...

The posturing of little guy nations is...lol

The "powerful army" of Iran... The "Unstoppable army" of Iraq... The "superior forces" of the Taliban..

I don't think I have ever called the Australian Army as "powerful, superior or unstoppable".. Nor do I remember anyone else in the US, UK, EU say the same of their armies "all of which could crush Iran in 1/2 a day...

Little guys have to boast and bluff to try and scare their oponants, who pretty much laugh at them anyway...

My Fav quote of all time..... "There are no US Tanks inside Baghdad"..!!! (Baghdad Bob - spoken as the british press zoomed in across the river from the interview to show American tanks rolling down the street less than 200m away"... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
edit on 11/28/2011 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

I must be confused. All this time I thought the "Western powers" were gearing up for yet another unprovoked attack on a Middle Eastern nation.

edit on 28-11-2011 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Sorry, my reply was indirectly addressing a few condesending posts in this thread, as well as helping to explain the reason iran is making such threats as it feels cornered, and is simply jumping straight to strategic military mode as it sees surrounding factors that will undermine its ability to effectively defend itself against an attack.

The nato missile shield is designed to prevent iran from attacking israel, but israel wants to launch an attack on iran, its clearly double standards, iran is facing multiple threats, but people only want to see the threats that come out of iran.

lets not beat around the bush here, america has several battery defence and radar systems set up across the globe with the blatent purpose of disabling and diminishing a nations military capacity by shooting down missiles as well as detecting them early. If i am not mistaken are they not setting up a system in australia soon?
edit on 28-11-2011 by ISeekTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

You mean in the same manner Iran has been doing with Israel and now Turkey?

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ISeekTruth101

Israel has their own missile defense systems.
Israel has their own missile defense radar systems.

There are no ABM intercptor missiles based in turkey or Europe.
The interceptor missiles are based in Alaska.

The military cooperation between Israel and Turkey ended, along with a donwgrade in diplomatic status between the 2.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join