It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schools are training kids to be zombies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Not real zombies... but zombies for the NWO, if you all recall we did the same thing here in American schools... when fire,earthquake or criminal sirens are launched they order you to go in an orderly fashion or hide under your desk until the situation is under control.
Seriously? hide under your desk if a criminal with an M-16 is present?..lol
Well i guess they have to wait until the bad guy comes in and blows their heads off huh?
Na what they should do is run for the exit...
it's the same thing with the fire warning...
There are way more examples but i am just laying out the basics.. (i mean of how they brainwash everyone)
They actually turn on the TV to explain how safe a vaccine is and why it is healthy to get one.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
My wife and daughter both got the flu shot, i didn't....Guess who has spent the last week sick?....Yep, they did. Sorry, but they gave it to us in the army the week before thanksgiving every year.....And I always went home for thanksgiving SICK. Sorry, but I haven't had the flu shot in 12 years, and I have gotten the flu maybe three times in those 12 years. I used to believe that they gave us the flu to ensure it was controlled during a period when we were not necessary. You know, during a period of vacation so that we didn't get it during regular duty periods.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ApplesOnFire

One word: Liability.
It’s the teaching and general system that produces zombies; plus serves as a double for a class separation and oppression tool.
There need to be things like this because there is simply too many people in the world for everyone to have an equal chance.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by pointr97

Why do you keep taking the shots?.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

At the high school I go to all they do is lock the door and hope for the best! Like the doors are thick maybe 2 inches thick. If somebody wanted in they could

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jspencer98

At the high school I go to all they do is lock the door and hope for the best! Like the doors are thick maybe 2 inches thick. If somebody wanted in they could

Sucks to be you

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by pointr97
My wife and daughter both got the flu shot, i didn't....Guess who has spent the last week sick?....Yep, they did. Sorry, but they gave it to us in the army the week before thanksgiving every year.....And I always went home for thanksgiving SICK. Sorry, but I haven't had the flu shot in 12 years, and I have gotten the flu maybe three times in those 12 years. I used to believe that they gave us the flu to ensure it was controlled during a period when we were not necessary. You know, during a period of vacation so that we didn't get it during regular duty periods.

It's too late, pointr97 ... the nano-bots have been inserted into your system - albeit 12 year old technology - and when the microwave towers that ubiquitously surround us send out the call, you will be zombie-fied. The sad thing is, with such old nanotechnology inside you, you will be relegated to the lower levels of the zombie ranks, where you will be controlled by smaller, more "hip" zombie children.

Man, I feel with you OP. I think the missing component is critical thinking. People, including the children, operate completely on hype and marketing, which essentially is a programmed response. Oh well, just spread the truth as you see fit and hope for the best. Or sit back with the popcorn and watch it all go down.

top topics

join