posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 01:31 PM
1. Osama will be captured in October.
2. Two major terrorist attacks next year. Authorized by Cheney no doubt. It will probably be blamed on Hezbollah.
3. Bush will be re-elected, thanks to possible voting fraud in California.
4. Once global hegemony is reached by the U.S, major holocausts will happen all over the world. It will be blamed on disease, or on "God"
punishing people, but it will be genocide that is committed by the U.S government.
5. World War III won't be the Israelis vs. the Muslims, because the U.S by 2008 will have bases in Syria as well as Iran. World War III will be the
U.S vs the European Union, at which point the U.S will win.
6. The book of revolations will come true as will born-again Christian prophecies not because "God" allowed it to happen though. It will be
because humanity has allowed it to happen. Let me give you an analogy. Psychics often are accurate only when people believe in them. The reason is
simple. Subconsciously you create your own destiny when somebody predicts your destiny. In the U.S, nearly 1/3 of Americans are born again
christians, including George W. Bush. This group of christians believe that Jesus is coming back any day now. So since many believe that the bible
holds the ultimate truth as do it's prophecies, then subconsciously people in the government (aka: the christian right) will do whatever it takes to
make sure that these prophecies come true. In the end, the world will be a small community of "believers".