It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

india pakistan peace proposal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   
tell me what you think of my peace proposal

India must
A: disband nuclear missile programs including:
1. Agni 1
2. Agni 2
3. Prithvi
4. Terminate Dhanush program

Terminate all exports of arms or technology relating to SRBM�s, IRBM�s, and BRBM�s as well as cruise missile programs.

Discontinue all ballistic missile research.

The United States of America will cut arms exportation or upgrades to India.

Pakistan Must
A: disband nuclear missile programs including:
1. Hatf 1A
2. Hatf 2 (Abdali)
3. Hatf 3 (Ghaznavi)
4. M-11
5. Hatf 5 (Ghauri 1)
6. Hatf 5 (Ghauri 2)
7. Shaheen 1
8. Shaheen 2

Terminate all export of arms or technology relating to SRBM�s, IRBM�s, and BRBM�s.

Discontinue all ballistic missile research.

Cut military technology trade relation with the people Republic of china.

Each section of Kashmir divided as below will vote on which nation they wish to join. The districts will then be seceded to the nation the wished to join.

The United Nations will oversee the election.

Pakistan will be responsible for insuring the security of the fallowing districts:
Mirpur
Punch
Muzaffarabad
Gilgit Wazarat
Gilgit Agency

India will be responsible for insuring the security of the fallowing districts:
Ladakh
Baramula
Srinagar
Kathua
Jammu
Udhampur
Riasi

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Article in the news today saying that India were once again a bit miffed at Pakistan's failure to rein in the militants. Article expressed a view that they could be on a collision course once again. I'll see if I can find it.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Here it is, from CNN

Extract -

Signs of discord emerged between India and Pakistan as foreign ministers from the nuclear armed rivals prepared to meet Sunday to review and advance a peace process that has faltered recently over Kashmir.

India's Prime Minister Manmohan Singh has complained that Pakistan had failed to keep a promise to prevent Islamic militants sneaking into Indian Kashmir to join a revolt there, and to scrap guerrilla training camps on its soil.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Do you think eliminating all those man-made missles and dividing the land will bring peace to Indian and Pak? It can only happen in our wildest dreams.

I was brought up in India, trust me, I know the situation there. Some people (mostly muslims) says Pak. is good, some say Pak. is bad. They are taught this from the day they are born, so for a peace proposal to work out 1000 more Gandhi's will have to be born.

The problem is not missiles or machines or land it is hate, nothing but pure hate.

top topics

join