It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what would aliens think of our planet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
what would ETs think of our lil civilization here on earth?

i think the words in this song would sum it up pretty well

and its an epic song to boot.....

thoughts??

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
F*** the aliens! We shouldn't give a SNIIIIIIIP what they think...

Don't like the song. Not my style.
edit on 26-11-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I think they will be amazed how such intelligent beings like would listen to such garbage.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

I don't like the style of the song either. However, Aliens probably would think along the lines of the lyrics.

Humans are dense things. 90% of ATS are even more dense than the regular "sheeple" (I hate that word, but I don't fee like writing to explain it). The ones who think they are awake are merely sleepwalkers. They pride themselves in being awake and aware, but are really asleep like everyone else. Your constitution isn't the answer. Capitalism isn't the answer. Gold backed currency isn't the answer. Many would call the answer hippie answers, and complain about the government and everything. A lot of these people forget about the divines who walked this Earth. At one time, we were all them. At one time, we understood that the answer is merely opening ones palm rather than closing one's fist. Together we will live forever. Separated, we shall suffer the pangs of the hellish fire that our greed inflicts upon us.

Earthlings have a long way to go, and only a short time to do it in. To be honest, I'm losing faith in people day by day. I'm going to start looking inside for the answers once again so that I can:
1. See the truth
2. Remember Peace (not find peace)
3. End the disappointment that engulfs my heart when I look upon the children of man.

To be honest, I think age has a lot to do with it. You'll never understand past a certain age, I'm almost sure of this. The shock would be too great. If I told a person that their material gain resulted in their spiritual diminishing, what would they say to me. "Hippie" "Freak" "Bum" "Commie" How funny it will be when you realize that all your hard work to be a productive and respected businessman or monetary success means jack # in the end.
It's funny, almost like a comedy...a comedy orchestrated by our own backpedaling. Hahaahhahahahaha

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

guess they gave us an song allready
edit on 26-11-2011 by ressiv because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-11-2011 by ressiv because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
reply to post by Jepic

I don't like the style of the song either. However, Aliens probably would think along the lines of the lyrics.

Humans are dense things. 90% of ATS are even more dense than the regular "sheeple" (I hate that word, but I don't fee like writing to explain it). The ones who think they are awake are merely sleepwalkers. They pride themselves in being awake and aware, but are really asleep like everyone else. Your constitution isn't the answer. Capitalism isn't the answer. Gold backed currency isn't the answer. Many would call the answer hippie answers, and complain about the government and everything. A lot of these people forget about the divines who walked this Earth. At one time, we were all them. At one time, we understood that the answer is merely opening ones palm rather than closing one's fist. Together we will live forever. Separated, we shall suffer the pangs of the hellish fire that our greed inflicts upon us.

Earthlings have a long way to go, and only a short time to do it in. To be honest, I'm losing faith in people day by day. I'm going to start looking inside for the answers once again so that I can:
1. See the truth
2. Remember Peace (not find peace)
3. End the disappointment that engulfs my heart when I look upon the children of man.

To be honest, I think age has a lot to do with it. You'll never understand past a certain age, I'm almost sure of this. The shock would be too great. If I told a person that their material gain resulted in their spiritual diminishing, what would they say to me. "Hippie" "Freak" "Bum" "Commie" How funny it will be when you realize that all your hard work to be a productive and respected businessman or monetary success means jack # in the end.
It's funny, almost like a comedy...a comedy orchestrated by our own backpedaling. Hahaahhahahahaha

We have to fall to learn things. Thing is we have fallen many times and still haven't learned anything not because we didn't learn but because the elites have orchestrated a war against the common man that works by keeping us docile and calm on one side, while exploiting our capacity for war on the other side.

There is only one thing to do if we are to evolve. And that is to destroy the current political systems and replace it with a faceless system where not one person is in charge of a country but the people are.

We can achieve this through thechnology. This is the only way humanity can write its own history.
Giving all power to an individual or a specific group is the perfect recipe for disaster.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
They would think, "Mmmm mmm, look at all that delicious food running around down there."

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

love your signiture lol

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
The aliens have already in a way told us by their actions if they exists. Quarentine the unevolved until they get it. It's incredable how they can evolve their society so badly. Here is System Of A Down - Chop Suey! to prove my point. Earth is a place that can corrupt a person so much that even an angel soul deserve to die. www.youtube.com...

Figure it out. The pyramid will never solve the problems because it always creates new one and ego is they way that should not be walked. All is one except for the people who are caught in the duality. Namaste

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I would say aliens would be thinking

There goes the neighbourhood

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
They'd take a quick glance and say...NEXT.

new topics

top topics

join