It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistle Blowers! Where Do You Go??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
How do you know that the "higher-ups" or outside agencies you might contact are not involved in the scheme? Suppose you end up unknowingly contacting someone who is more deeply rooted in the scheme you are trying to expose? Or perhaps your contact has association with those who are involved and instead of helping sees it as a lucrative blackmail opportunity? Where would you go to deposit an "insurance file"? Any whistle blowers here with good advice on procedures?

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
Where would you go to deposit an "insurance file"? Any whistle blowers here with good advice on procedures?

I would go to lawyer to find out if there is any way that I could get myself into hot water before spilling the beans.
It might cost you some money but you would at least find out whether or not it would even be worth the effort to whistle blow. Don't do it unprotected, or based on the advice of people on ATS alone.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I can only relate to you what happened with an old family friend who died many years ago.

He was a lawyer who was working pro bono for my grandmother to reclaim some land. The government had seized her old ranch back in the 1950's for some unknown use. However, when they were done with it, they didn't return the land. They sold it to some corporation instead.

So, Mr. Childrich, the family friend, began the fight to get the land back in the late 1970's. After a few years of collecting data, he was making real progress.

And that is when somebody broke into his house and tried to shoot him while he was in the bathtub. He ended up jumping out the bathroom window and running over to his neighbor's house, naked, to use the phone.

The gunman had grabbed Mr. Childrich's briefcase with his files but he was smart enough to have kept copies. He had copies at the office and in his safe deposit box at the bank. The copy at his office was eventually stolen as well, but he always had an untouchable copy at the bank. This was, of course, long before computers were available.

Now Mr. Childrich was an old man with a mild heart condition. During the 1980's, he was still working on the case whenever he had time. He would usually tell us about it whenever he came over on Sundays to watch football. But at some point, somebody switched his heart pills with potassium chloride. So he died and the case was never completed.

After his death, his relatives cleaned out his safe deposit box, his office, everything. Did who knows what with them. Probably tossed them. We never saw the files again.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
if i ever had anything to blow whistles about
i guess i'd make sure to blow them loud;
send copies to every news outlet i could think of
also every official the information seemed relevant to
i'd post it here on ats
i'd start a web site for it
if you got word everywhere it seems a bit superfluous for them to need to quiet you.
also

information wants to be free.

if you're implying that you have some whistles to blow i wish you luck.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
If you are a Government Employee you keep your mouth shut.

What they have been doing with all the Federal Job cuts is whittling down who controls the money. No more Checks and Balances via bodies in jobs to watch/report. A smaller group now controls all the money.

If they find out you want to rat out one of their projects.....you'll be canned.

""""Its WHO you know""""......don't mess with the Mafia currently controlling. You can find countless stories of Government employees using the system to report Fraud/Crimes...and getting canned.

If you like getting a paycheck and living in a home....keep yer trap shut. America was created by stealing.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Yes, my advice is be careful, my friend. They will stop at nothing. It is all just a tree of corporations that all are connected and eventually report back to a single point. Who is at the top of the ladder... is he even human? I bet he is sharpest knife in the drawer, with all of the money and power included. Where can you go in a world they created. Where can you go in a world full of facial recognition software and rfid chips? Cell phones, laptops, connections to a society through a network of lines and computers that are not capable of feeling or expressing emotion, but capable of recording. All the while we are pounded by epidemics of sickness, poverty, and drug addiction. Hmm... They really have covered quite all the bases it seems. Do what your heart tells you. Think about things and analyse them. Break things down to simplest form and rebuild, even backwards if necessary, cross checking and what not. Our minds and hearts are powerful beyond our knowledge. These are things they have also taken from us in the days of ancients. We are bred slaves. Where is "V" when you need him?

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

It's a spider web of corruption, I found that out first hand when I reported fraud and criminal malfeasance between the government, universities, banks, brokerage houses and the private sector. I had over 500 pages (3" thick stack) of evidence, including certified copies share certificates, cheques, account numbers, government ministers names and emails, university names and emails, audio recordings of business meetings talking about defrauding the government, a copy of the tax evasion plan by an international accounting firm, etc. The amount in question was $150,000,000 and also involved Intellectual Property theft and the releasing of grants under fraudulent conditions. To make matters worse the perps, threatened to kidnap my kids and kill my wife and I had some audio recordings to support the threats. The police did nothing, they treated it like it was divorce banter and hollow threats. I eventually went to the newspapers and a reporter did a full page story, with the beginning of the story on page 1. It was pretty serious at the time.

Anyway, I gave those 500+ pages to the Director's Office at Revenue Canada in my area by mail, they lost them. So I printed them out again at Staples, sent them UPS and they were signed for, they lost them again. So we hand delivered them and put them directly into the hands of the Director at Revenue Canada who signed for them personally. Guess what, they lost them again.

The problem was that the scandal could have brought down the government at the time (back in the 90's). Government ministers and university deans/provosts were sharing in not only in the money, but the information that was being passed to the government that I was supplying on the criminal activity. Then the university and government investigated themselves for fraud and malfeasance, a serious conflict of interest.

In the end, I took them all to court and they settled with me, BUT, I lost 30 million dollars and one of the requirements of the superior court order, was that my wife and I have permanent injunctions (gag orders to protect the guilty). These were signed under duress but I have not breached the order or tried to have it overturned, I have never named names. However, since then, they have made my life at some points a living hell. CSIS under FOIA request won't even give me information on me. Telling the truth is risky business.

So, you want to be a whistle blower? Make sure they don't know who you are, send the information on the QT with no trace back to yourself. By law, if you have uncovered criminal activity you are duty bound to report it, that doesn't mean you have to tell them who you are and if you have evidence, by law, you are not allowed to destroy said evidence.

Telling the truth is paramount to treason for these criminal perps and there are so very many of them. They are in every aspect of society and like an octopus, their tentacles reach far.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Wear gloves when you put your information together....(so there are no fingerprints)......and send the information anonymously......from another part of your city...that you don't live in...or maybe the next city or suburb to you.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius

What they have been doing with all the Federal Job cuts is whittling down who controls the money. No more Checks and Balances via bodies in jobs to watch/report. A smaller group now controls all the money.

If they find out you want to rat out one of their projects.....you'll be canned.

""""Its WHO you know""""......don't mess with the Mafia currently controlling. You can find countless stories of Government employees using the system to report Fraud/Crimes...and getting canned.

If you like getting a paycheck and living in a home....keep yer trap shut. America was created by stealing.

You are certainly a bright spot in the face of corruption. There are worse things than being canned...and there are ways to leak information without having your name plastered all over the place (as well as placing other names as red herrings)...One just needs to be smart about it...do your research and never associate yourself...

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by supine

I would go to lawyer to find out if there is any way that I could get myself into hot water before spilling the beans.

WHAT? A lawyer??
What I have found is that many lawyers in a town grew up together as kids. Some went to law school together. Their families hang out together. After opposing each other in court, they go out for a scotch afterwords. And many of them will sell out to the highest bidder. There is a good ole boy network in every city!

Not only that, but they are all members of a foreign registry and owe an allegiance to the Crown Temple. I suspect they already know through their chain what issues they can approach and which are best to steer clear of. I wonder if they are subject to taking orders from "higher up"?

AND...to top it off...depending on how serious your information is....a lawyer might see it as an opportunity to use it to get into a more lucrative corporate law firm...like the firm that would be representing the huge company you are trying to expose. 'Know what I mean?

Do you know the origins of the word "attorney" and what it really means? Look it up sometime.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by Alethea

Wear gloves when you put your information together....(so there are no fingerprints)......and send the information anonymously......from another part of your city...that you don't live in...or maybe the next city or suburb to you.

better yet,

travel anonymously as far as possible,

preferably to another state/province/district, even another country.

use cash only and keep fingerprints off the cash.

wipe down anything you touch anywhere.

do not use your own (or any friend's) vehicle.

Bus lines are usually anonymous.

do not use the internet with your own equipment.

use disguises .... preferably opposite sex and age difference.

then mail the info.

but be aware of cameras near the mail box location.

someone will backtrack everything.

destroy all clothing, bags, suitcases, etc.

you would need to keep the dogs as far away and off scent as possible.

edit on Nov-26-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Where would you go to deposit an "insurance file"? Any whistle blowers here with good advice on procedures?

It might cost you some money but you would at least find out whether or not it would even be worth the effort to whistle blow. Don't do it unprotected, or based on the advice of people on ATS alone.

as a precaution,

the "lawyer" would need to be a good friend,

otherwise you can't trust them for something like this.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

We are both rather humorous...aren't we!......

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I guess this will sound a tad indirect: But it's a giant can-0-worms and I'm way up past my nightnight. Lets say there are organized groups of people who demand the Truth that is out there, about a matter. And you show up saying this matter happened to me with documentation, and it's an aspect of what the groups exist for. But they don't like your aspect, and you are not the right heritage and class, more or less, to be heralded and touted. Some tell you to "drop it" and others pull you aside around a corner and say, "Look, this Truth is guided Out in a certan Authorized way, and you are not part of the agenda." You learn that some of those people are not so civillian as they (mean to) appear. (Also, do searches about Non Official Cover Operatives, it's very interesting.) Why? (Umrr shrugs...)

Nuff said from me about that.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

WHAT? A lawyer??
What I have found is that many lawyers in a town grew up together as kids. Some went to law school together. Their families hang out together. After opposing each other in court, they go out for a scotch afterwords. And many of them will sell out to the highest bidder. There is a good ole boy network in every city!

So, lawyers can't be friends with other lawyers, hang out and have a drink? I suppose you have no work friends, right?

Not only that, but they are all members of a foreign registry and owe an allegiance to the Crown Temple. I suspect they already know through their chain what issues they can approach and which are best to steer clear of. I wonder if they are subject to taking orders from "higher up"?

Rubish....I looked up this Crown Temple crap, talked to a few lawyer friends that I have, and they all found this garbage entertaining.

nesara.insights2.org...

All licensed Bar Attorneys - Attorners (see definitions below) - in the U.S. owe their allegiance and give their solemn oath in pledge to the Crown Temple, realizing this or not. This is simply due to the fact that all Bar Associations throughout the world are signatories and franchises to the international Bar Association located at the Inns of Court at Crown Temple, which are physically located at Chancery Lane behind Fleet Street in London. Although they vehemently deny it, all Bar Associations in the U.S., such as the American Bar Association, the Florida Bar, or California Bar Association, are franchises to the Crown.

The only true statement here is that if this is true, I'll bet you most attorneys do not realize this allegiance and solemn oath.

AND...to top it off...depending on how serious your information is....a lawyer might see it as an opportunity to use it to get into a more lucrative corporate law firm...like the firm that would be representing the huge company you are trying to expose. 'Know what I mean?

Then look up an attorney that specializes in whistleblowing.

www.whistleblowerlaws.com...

Through this web site you can educate yourself on the process, the law, your rights and protection and contact a lawyer who can help advise you. You can also learn about other laws including those administered by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) that allow whistleblowers to seek redress on behalf of the government.

Do you know the origins of the word "attorney" and what it really means? Look it up sometime.

Here, this is your thread but since you want to teach me a lesson, I have looked it up for you.

legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com...

A person admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction and authorized to perform criminal and civil legal functions on behalf of clients. These functions include providing legal counsel, drafting legal documents, and representing clients before courts, administrative agencies, and other tribunals.

While there are some attorneys that are about on the same level as a used car salesman, the definition is not quite as nefarious as you suggest it might be.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Supine,
Thanks for your efforts and contribution to the thread. I never knew there were lawyers who specialized in "whistleblowing"---that's interesting. I suppose there are some decent ones out there, but imo, the profession has gained the reputation as being shady. I hate prejudice in any form and I hate to generalize about any group of people or profession. In order to give equal opportunity to ALL shady professions, then I must say....I cannot think of one profession or organization where it is known to hold to a high standard of truth and commitment or to protect those who come forward with information concerning evil schemes that endanger or oppress our fellow man. I welcome information if there is such and I have overlooked it.

Rubish....I looked up this Crown Temple crap, talked to a few lawyer friends that I have, and they all found this garbage entertaining.

BAR=British Accreditation Registry? A foreign allegiance, no?

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by decepticonLaura
if i ever had anything to blow whistles about
i guess i'd make sure to blow them loud;
send copies to every news outlet i could think of
also every official the information seemed relevant to

Those are good ideas. A blanket spread. Yep. That might be it!

i'd post it here on ats

I think it might be against T & C....you know, what with names, dates, times, and places. TMI?

i'd start a web site for it

That's a great idea. Maybe I could call the website.....Wikidrips?
Oops. I can hear the bank locking down my paypal account right now!

if you got word everywhere it seems a bit superfluous for them to need to quiet you.
also

information wants to be free.

Yep. I think that's the ticket!

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
My heart goes out to the whistle blowers. They often sacrifice all often for just trying to do the right thing. Little did they realize how bad it really was. That we're scared silent in many cases speaks volumes of how close we are to the police state IMO. The whistle blowers are unsung heroes. Real, not made up, heroes. Even if you can recite a hundred names from memory, there's so many more.

People can be good inside, or, at the least, can realize what is truly bad and want to stop it, and get justice for it's victims.

That they are rubbed out of our history so easily should disturb us all.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
look what happened to Bradely Manning... He was a whistleblower..

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I guess the biggest problem with this is that most gov. employees take an oath to keep their mouth shut. That's the origin of the problem. Or maybe it is trick wording in their contracts that bind them to an oath of silence or oath of loyalty----no matter what.

I would think the first order of business would be to find a way to get release from that contract and a legal way to revoke the oath. Then you would be free and clear to spill the beans.

And just think---whether it is true or not, someone wanting your job, or someone with a vendetta against you could always make that accusation against you and you could get canned anyway, innocent as you may be!

There are more of us then there are of them. What if everyone had a "Truth Out" day and stood up and revealed every ugly plot detail and abuse by reporting to various media, officials, and the general public? I don't think the corps. could handle all of it at one time coming from so many directions. If only....

That sounds like a very cheap sell-out price for buying your silence. To turn your back on other human beings who are being abused or endangered just for a roof and some grub.....actually, doesn't that make you an accomplice?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join