It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My prediction about Russia is coming true!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Posted on 28-2-2011

Originally posted by Regenstorm
reply to post by DutchBigBoy

Chances are big that that will happen. Just keep your eye on them and you'll soon will notice that there is something to it.

In 2008, during the resulting political row between the United Kingdom and Russia, he suggested dropping nuclear bombs over the Atlantic Ocean in an effort to flood Britain.

en.wikipedia.org...

"This is not an unusual incident, and many people may be surprised to know that our crews have successfully scrambled to intercept Russian aircraft on more than 20 occasions since the start of 2009," Wing Cdr. Mark Gorringe, of the RAF's 111 Squadron, said in a statement.

articles.cnn.com...:WORLD

At the end of last month, two RAF Eurofighter Typhoon aircraft were scrambled for the first time to intercept a Tupolev Bear over the north Atlantic. At the time the MoD released photographs of the latest in a series of incidents over the past few months in which Russian planes flying close to British airspace have been intercepted by the RAF.

www.guardian.co.uk...

There are many predictions about Russia invading Europe, there are even several about a plane from the east dropping something (a bomb) in the North See which would result in the flooding of London and large parts of the Netherlands. These predictions are in a German book called "Buch III, der Dritte Weltkrieg" by jan Udo Holey.
In this book are many predictions from many different people laid side by side to compare them and the results are amazing. Not everything is in the right time-frame or interpreted wrong, but there is definably something to it!
The book was published in 1996 butit contains several events that occurred since then. Like the celebration of Ratzinger in Cologne, Germany, but also September 11.

Things gonna get rough.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Posted on 18-9-2011

reply to post by thedoctorswife

"Buch Drei, der Dritte Weltkrieg" (Book 3, World War 3) by Jan Udo Holey aka Jan van Helsing, published in 1996.
en.wikipedia.org... (wiki states the book is from 2005 which is the revised edition)
In this book they collected many prophecies and analyzed and compared them to see if there were similarities.
And "oh boy", they sure did.

A sightseer has prophesied September 11, other seers/visionaries quoted in the book have done this with the financial crisis where we are in the middle of right now.
The uprise in the Mid East and Northern Africa too, I'm waiting on the war against Iran, which is eminent and it will spark WW3. Russia will (according to these prophecies) than invade former Eastern and Western Europe and other main events are foretold. If you follow the news about Russia, it seems that there is a real possibility that this can happen. A good example is Putin's first reaction when Libya got invaded.

There are also several prophecies about the final battle in which unknown crafts, some even claim "German wonder weapons" aka Nazi UFOs that will take part of it when the war is at its height. It has been prophesied 2500 years ago and over the centuries by several others too.

It's a pity that there is no English version of this book.

Do I need to say more?

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

Heavy stuff....s&f

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
You should post the source of what's taking place that validates your prophecy.
I see what you predicted, but I don't see what is taking place...

If Mother Russia invades anyone in Europe, all hell is going to break loose.

Let's hope they don't set a nuke off in the Atlantic, too.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by havok

Just read this thread:
I think this will happen soon.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
This just seems like more doom and gloom war propaganda to me.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Do I need to say more?

You do need to say more........because nothing you "predicted" about Russia is coming true.

Can you be a bit more specific in what you mean?

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
If your prediction is that Russian federation will invade Europe - then you are wrong. At least i hope that you are wrong
Russian military is not Soviet military, Russian industrial potential is far from Soviet one,Russian population is much lower then Soviet population, there is serious instability inside Russia - especially in Caucasus.
Russia has a lot of nukes. Those are not for invading though.
Current period of cooling in the relationship between US, UK and Russia is not going to become hot war.
All sides will loose even if only conventional weapons will be used. Especially Russia.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

That's what most people think.
But that's exactly the way it has been prophesied. It will be a surprise-attack.
Europe is pretty much defenseless against a large surprise-attack, especially when the USA and NATO decide to attack Iran. There are already many European soldiers fighting abroad for the NATO or on a "peace" mission for the UN. The homeland is weakened.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I've always found Russia interesting... and I have oft wondered how prevalent the theory in Russia is of this need to separate (cut off) Britain from Europe to allow the Eurasian Empire to rise.

The Geopolitical Future of Russia
en.wikipedia.org...

I do find it interesting since you can add the opposing geopolitical theories/strategies to that mess.. from the UK you can add the "Heartland Theory" and from the US you can at "Rimland"

Halford Mackinder: Heartland Theory.
en.wikipedia.org...

Nicholas Spykman: Rimland Theory.
en.wikipedia.org...

When combined it brings an interesting set of issues to the table that seem (in my eyes) to still being fought on the worlds stage and I suspect will cause a bumping of heads in the future.

So from my point of view It'd be interesting to see how closely those strategies compare to the prophecies.
edit on 26/11/11 by thoughtsfull because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

But that's exactly the way it has been prophesied. It will be a surprise-attack.

So I ask again what exactly have you prophesied that is coming true?

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logical one

So I ask again what exactly have you prophesied that is coming true?

Yeah, I also would like to know this ...

BTW, I know Jan Udo Holey personally ... some of his books are banned in Germany.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I don't see a single prediction that has come true. Please show a link that proves anything you said has come true.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

Well you must not be too old...not to offend you but i have been around for a little while and lived next to the biggest SAC base in the country...to this day they are on alert but especially during the Cold War...B52's are constantly on alert loaded with nukes ready to go at a moments notice...at least one is in the air 24-7 and has been since the Cold war started...even though the rhetoric calmed after Galsnost the war never ended but the alert status did change somewhat.

My point is that having a radar site on combat alert is nothing...I am sure the soviet's have maintained a fleet of bombers and match our alert staus at alll times as well....it is and has been very common for interceptors out of Alaska to be scrambled to intercept Russian aircraft...usually bombers skirting if not penetrating our defense boundaries...they...the Russians have also tested the waters over Canada with forces scrambled to intercept. It is also common I would believe that we do the same..tit for tat.

Also for note what exactly is "Combat Status" in relation to a radar station. They operate or they don't and I would imagine they operate 24-7 since if turned off they would do no good...kinda silly to even report this much less have a Senor statesman spout it in public...simply saber rattling to get attention

This is nothing but saber rattling on the Big Bears part...they nor we are in any shape for a war..not aginst one another not anyone else. this is no big deal IMO and doesn't confirm any predictions
edit on 11/28/2011 by DJMSN because: correction

edit on 11/28/2011 by DJMSN because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Finally a reply from me, I didn't have much time otherwise I would have replied sooner.

Maybe it didn't come true yet, but recent tensions are in my opinion clears signs that this will happen in the near future. The uprise in the middle east and the financial crisis were predicted correctly, just like 911.
The prophecies also predict that the war with Iran will spark WW3. First they will nuke Iran. Than the Russian will march westwards.
All in chronologically order as described in the book I mentioned above and in other prophecies.
So it hasn't come true yet, but the first real signs are showing itself.

@HuRuLuNi, I mailed a couple of times with Holey, exchanged some information. I don't believe everything he writes, but some of his stuff is very good and sparked my investigation concerning the Nazi UFOs which also play a role in these predictions.
edit on 28-11-2011 by Regenstorm because: typo

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
If your prediction is that Russian federation will invade Europe - then you are wrong. At least i hope that you are wrong
Russian military is not Soviet military, Russian industrial potential is far from Soviet one,Russian population is much lower then Soviet population, there is serious instability inside Russia - especially in Caucasus.
Russia has a lot of nukes. Those are not for invading though.
Current period of cooling in the relationship between US, UK and Russia is not going to become hot war.
All sides will loose even if only conventional weapons will be used. Especially Russia.

the only country that can stand up to Russia is Germany, and they arent allowed to have a huge military due to past history, which imo is a mistake going forward in terms of European defence. That and Russia doesnt need 20 million kamikaze soldiers like in WW2 to take over countries. Technology and diplomacy can take care of that easily, most eatern bloc countries wont fight back, theyre very poor and depend on Russia for gas in the first place. Then you get into central Europe where you'll finally get resistance and thats about it. Ruope depends on Russian natural resources too much nowadays which only plays into their hands.

Mind you, not that having China or US take over would be any better. WW3 is definately in the middle east as a start and likely main battleground (it started years ago really) and the domino effect will take over. Not sure What China's implication will be outside of selling weapons to any side that wants to buy'em. Regardless, they're standing to profit from this altercation which brings them closer to being the next great world power for a few decades.

Are there any more so called "events" that the book lists past the WW3 thing?

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
If the Russian Federation wants to take Europe,
they should take out America's infrastructure.

And that would be in China.

David Grouchy

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Hmmm...

*BUMP*

So now what?

top topics

join