It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vladimir Putin Wins Peace Prize!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
All i have to say to people with disbelief to this subject is.

"Meanwhile in America"

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
is everybody just angry because o-buma didnt get it???

that good for nothing paid liar has killed so many people under his adminstration its not even funny.

idk how vlad gets it either, considering hell be leading one of the strongest and biggest standing armies in a giant trail of the dead in ww3 which is just around the corner

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I can't believe they didn't give it to Obama!! They must not have had a teleprompter available for his acceptance speech.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Truly disturbing and just another reminder that we are all at the mercy of pathological lying sociopaths. It's a mad world and I want to get off.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

You used the word "mortal" to describe Putin. I cannot comprehend this description. It is against the laws of the universe to describe Putin as mortal. Those words cannot make sense together.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
They are making fun at how Obama received his.

In case you guys have not noticed China and Russia are our future enemies. Sides have already been taken.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by jellyfishbrains

That simply isn't true. No politician one will ever choose my friends and enemies. I alone will decide whose my friend and whose my enemy. Do you always believe everything politicians say. Haven't you noticed, they're insane.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   

I think there are plenty here now that that thinks he deserves it.

Even with this whole Ukraine fiasco.

Such is the hate for Obama and the US government, that Putin is a hero...

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

It was obvious to many of us then as it is now Putin is just another Politician and those who choose to worship any Politician from anywhere will end up with mud on their faces given enough time.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Despite all the rhetoric of the armchair warriors on here decrying Russia and Putin, how many wars has he started? How many people has he droned to death or maimed for life, how many countries has he invaded...etc....etc? Overall, when compared with successive US Presidents, he is a complete non-starter when it comes to dealing mass death.

For all of the talk about Russia "Invading" the Ukraine, where are the tank battalions crushing all in their paths, where are the bomber blitzes of cities and towns across the country, where are the mass troop movements? I'd say the word "Invasion" was perhaps more than a little bit of exaggeration!

The situation in Georgia was a response to US and Israeli instigated action by their leadership. Who were then hung out to dry when the gig was up. Chechnya, an interesting one and the Muslims there largely supported and funded by outsiders from Saudi Arabia and even the US. Would any US president allow it to happen in any of their troublesome states? I think not!

Sure, we all know these sorts of prizes are political these days and have little to do with actual behaviour or actions, but please, making Putin out to be some crazy wild card actor threatening the world peace is laughable when you look at the facts and other players on the world stage.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   

AlphaHawk

I think there are plenty here now that that thinks he deserves it.

Even with this whole Ukraine fiasco.

Such is the hate for Obama and the US government, that Putin is a hero...

We've come to a point where hate is the basis for peace prizes?

Some days..I just don't know whether to laugh, cry or sigh......

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Britguy

When you ask those questions, you need to take into account history. If we look at the Soviet Union and how it started (armed revolution) and go from there, then your argument does not hold much water.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join