It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vladimir Putin Wins Peace Prize!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Well apparently the Chinese Confucius Peace Prize doesn't have any more creditability than the Nobel Peace Prize. Whats going on? Obama receives the Nobel Peace Prize and continues in Bush's steps, Putin wins this for another war.

HEY people...

How about Awarding a peace prize for PEACE?

For Putin, a Peace Prize for a Decision to Go to War

BEIJING — The Chinese committee that awarded this year’s Confucius Peace Prize minced no words in honoring the winner, Vladimir V. Putin, prime minister of Russia.

“His iron hand and toughness revealed in this war impressed the Russians a lot, and he was regarded to be capable of bringing safety and stability to Russia,” read an English version of the committee’s statement. “He became the antiterrorist No. 1 and the national hero.”

Walks off in disbelief mumbling to himself while scratching his head...

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I think this is another sign of the sick state of the world.

They obviously believe in forced peace.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I shook my head in disbelief when I first heard this news earlier this week. Vladimir isn't the worse guy on earth but he sure isn't a peaceful man.

You know they're trolling us when they start giving peace prizes to Obama and Vladimir. Next year it should be between Ben Netanyahu and Kim Jong Il.
edit on 26-11-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Huh.

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

I think I'm going to go back to bed. It's only 9 A.M. and I've already had my fill of doublespeak for the day.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
You know they're trolling us when they start giving peace prizes to Obama and Vladimir. Next year it should be between Ben Netanyahu and Kim Jong Il.

That made me cough up my coffee through my nose and all over my keyboard....

Shame on you

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
and people think I have fleas given the number of times recently I have been left scratching my head over these things.. but it makes as much sense as anything else happening in this world..

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
If Vlad the Impaler has been given a peace prize, then i nominate
Al Capone for the next peace prize.

posthu·mous·ly of course.
edit on 26-11-2011 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by thoughtsfull
and people think I have fleas given the number of times recently I have been left scratching my head over these things.. but it makes as much sense as anything else happening in this world..

Yeah well as those two celebrate their Peace Prizes...

The rest of the world has to deal with the results and aftermath of those hard won Peace Prizes

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
It's a violent peace that will conquer the world.

If we let it!
edit on 26-11-2011 by satron because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-11-2011 by satron because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

LOL At the New York Times headline (For Putin, a Peace Prize for a Decision to Go to War)

(For Obama, a Peace Prize for a Decision to Go to War)
There you go SLAYER69 i fixed it for ya

What a New York Times Propaganda and hit piece

When Obama Won they never said anything that Obama won his Decisions will lead us to war blah, looks like New York Times Support Radical extremists in Chechnya dont they?

It praised his decision to go to war in Chechnya in 1999.

edit on 26-11-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Actually Vlad was runner up.Bin laden and Qadaffi were top vote getters but they are quite MIA.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Who on Earth gives a PEACE prize to an individual for going to WAR?

Wow.
And I thought aimlessly handing them out for nothing was bad...

Honestly, I think they are trying to prop up his image.
There is no other reason besides that.

Good grief, this is ridiculous.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

This is one heck of a pissing contest we are living through... I do wonder who will be next (Blair already has his peace prize) and how far they'll go to ensure they get their "peace" prize..

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I appreciate your reply and attempt at making a point that I have already covered in the OP.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Explanation: Americans award Obama the job as potus ... and he goes to and or continues wars ... and the Europeans give him the nobel peace prize!

Russians award Putin the job as president of Russia ... and he goes to and or continue wars ... and the Chinese give him the Chinese Confucius Peace Prize!

Isn't the rest of the world supposed to emulate the USA as best practice!

Personal Disclosure: It is a CLEAR message from China To Russia whose side they are on in the coming conflicts which by now are unavoidable! And for those who the terms Gog and Magog confound them ... its a simple diplomatic trapped gift that can be taken away ... it is there to stroke both Putins and Russia's collective ego's and leash them to certain idea's etc. which can be exploited later on down the political roadmap to armagedon by the Red Dragon!

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
There is absolutely nothing to say besides:

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

It praised his decision to go to war in Chechnya in 1999.

Yeah well, he won the election because of the false-flag he pulled blaming it on Chechnya and his hard rhetoric against it...

And funny how they say it's Putin's decision to go in Chechnya in 1999... when he was only elected in March 2000... Putin was head of the FSB during that time... he didn't control war decisions, but he sure was in a position to stage the ``Chechnya`` bombings of apartments.

In August 1999, the Islamic International Brigade (IIPB) began an unsuccessful incursion into the neighbouring Russian republic of Dagestan in favor of the Shura of Dagestan who sought independence from Russia. (see Dagestan War). In September, a series of apartment bombings that killed three hundred Russian civilians took place in several Russian cities, including Moscow, which were blamed on the Chechen separatists. However, many journalists as well as a famous Russian dissident Litvinenko, later poisoned through the use of a highly radioactive material in London, point a finger at the Russian Secret Service for blowing up the houses to initiate a new military campaign against Chechnya. A famous Russian journalist Anna Politkovskaya and Head of the Defense Council of Russian Duma (Parliament) were also killed after making similar claims.

Next time, give the peace prize to Bush or Cheney! I mean, if we are to give peace prize to people who stage false-flags...
edit on 26-11-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Well if MABUs, oops I mean Obama can win it, why the heck cant he... I really dont care about nobel prizes anymore they are part of the same system most of us hate.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

That is definitely a bad sign. Only killing machines and monsters win that prize. Follow some of the past people to have recieved it. Nothing new under the sun.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Well I thought people here would get a kick out of it. I'm sure some will defend it or the Nobel Prize for Obama. Honestly, for the life of me I can't see either as being worthy but there you go.

This is the world we live in....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join