It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Duality!! (Its intended communication)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
What is duality intendedly communicating to us?

That there are two Creators.

One originally created what is called a male, and went in to originally function as it forever more. The other originally created what is called a female, and went in to originally function as it forever more.

The first, original things two do when they are both knowing themselves to be Creators, is create themselves complementary in some regards to each other and opposing in other regards to each other.

Thanks to duality there are only two beings alive. This means anyone else alive is actually one of the only two alive. Both Creators can be as many of the living as they desire to be.

Discuss.

edit on 26-11-2011 by WarJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn
What is duality intendedly communicating to us?

That there are two Creators.

One originally created what is called a male, and went in to originally function as it forever more. The other originally created what is called a female, and went in to originally function as it forever more.

The first, original things two do when they are both knowing themselves to be Creators, is create themselves complementary in some regards to each other and opposing in other regards to each other.

Thanks to duality there are only two beings alive. This means anyone else alive is actually one of the only two alive. Both Creators can be as many of the living as they desire to be.

Discuss.

edit on 26-11-2011 by WarJohn because: (no reason given)

From my perspective you are correct to a point. There are two creators. One is God, outside of what is created. God is eternal. Eternal means everpresent and unchanging. The second is the Son of God. He is Immportal. We are the Sons of men. We are mortal.

Eternal is not in motion. This is infinity at rest.

Immortal is always living and always moving. The Son of God is the Cosmos, yet also a man as the Living Word. The Son is the Word that created what is in movement. The Father is the Eternal that has no creation. He simply is.

Mortals are created from the union of the two above, not their division. Jesus said that he was one with the Father. We can verify this by understanding what a Word is. A word is a wave of information that carries light. You can look at this as words on a page illuminating the mind, or information producing a video game on the screen. A Word creates from information.

Light is both a particle and a wave. All creation has three components. Light, Wave and Spirit (Consciousness). A human mortal is matter animated by consciousness. Matter is particle and wave, the duality of light. This union animates the mater with consciousness. Each must be as one to create the person. Follow this back to the first union of Father and Son.

Father is Eternal
Son is the Wave that carries the Father's light.
Holy Spirit is the consciousness that allows Nous (Thought and reason).

Jesus came to complete our development in a process of consummation. We are to be united with God's spirit of Holiness and love to allow our immortality from mortality. This is the process.

You are correct. We can also create by binding matter in union with word (information) and thought. We repeat the process here to learn how.

edit on 26-11-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Don't belive in duality. For me it is only an illusion created by our lives here where we are being brainwashed into beliving lies. All is one. God is not a separate being from everybody else. He/she/it is the alpha and omega. The everything. He knows everything because he knows you thoughts and your unconcious. He is infinate since he is everything in creation. Reality as we see it is an illusion that you are experiancing. Since he know all people he can count out the pattern we make with our lives and change it to serve the greater need (evolution of all souls).

Above is my thoughts. If you don't like them then ignore them. Namaste

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

i am one person, yet i can preform acts of relative good or relative evil, both are at opposite ends of the spectrum, dual in nature, yet i am still one person able to choose one or the other.

i think the logic in your original post is flawed.

new topics

top topics

join