It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neuroscientist Has a Near-Death Experience

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknowsplusone

We walk by Faith. No proof needed.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Hi Kandinsky,

I wanted to thank you for posting this subject matter. After reading it, it gave me the courage to post my own NDE story. Thanks again. Very interresting read. Also about a year ago when I first joined here you helped me getting my avatar set up..Thank you.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by elg3cko
reply to post by h4y6d2e

Could you name a few of these forums? I searched, but got lost in a few forums with terrible layout. Thank you!

Try this one, I found some interesting stories on a thread there...

allnurses.com

Type NDA in their search bar, it stands for Near Death Awareness.

ETA: Now that I see the term Near (or nearing) Death Awareness for the first time, I googled it, there are a crapload of hits, so check it out.
edit on 8-10-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I searched to see if anyone made a thread on Eben's story and I see a few.

I do want to convey a few points about his experience. This is proof a NDE is more than brain activity.... NDE or OBE sends a person OUT of the earthly realm into another reality.

Dr. Eben, when in his NDE state of awareness realized after four months back home recovering and researching that the beautiful woman on the butterfly with him who was talking to him and teaching him was his deceased birth sister he had never met and only saw a picture of her when trying to figure out who this beautiful girl was in his NDE. After contacting his birth family, getting pictures of the family he knew.... this was her.

Her family (his birth family) described his deceased sister as an angel to the those around her and animals. She even volunteered at a rape center. She was truly and angel on Earth as she is in Heaven.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

All of this is hearsay from a man with an already gullible and ill informed mind.

Sam Harris did a great article on it.

Sam harris Science on the brink of death

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join