It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The danger of the belief in Ron Paul.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenLo
Ron Paul looks like the best candidate choice of any politician but you are forgetting how candidates are chosen. ITS NOT BY THE PEOPLE.

What Ron Paul says sounds great, don't get me wrong. Believe it or not, the majority of the people in the U.S. are actually going to vote for Ron Paul and he may win! But think about it... Here is a candidate that has captured the trust of the nation for the nations distrust in the system and yet they continue using the system to place someone in the system who is probably already apart of the system.

Ron Paul is black balled by the media. We know that, how do you know they aren't playing you?. You don't think that the powers that be aren't smart enough to appeal to those seeking truth to misguide them!? Fallacies of Ron Paul, for one, is that he supports the gold standard. We have to get out of this system of money!!! Damn it. The gold standard is just as easily manipulated! We don't even know that the gold our government "has" exists!

Ron Pual is NOT campaigning on the release of FREE ENERGY TECHNOLOGY! It's real and would end the majority of struggles around the world! Then once this man gets into office. Wow what a celebration of victory! Just like Obama! He will win the hearts of the people then use this power to manipulate the world! He is the underdog! He will call for the New World Order when the crisis hits and then the people will applaud it! And it will be just as clear as that, of coure the NWO will come under the guise of something to save the planet from utter chaos or destruction, perhaps even alien invasion. I mean why not? Who is going to question the underdog? The man who is against the system but... works in the system. I mean you don't have a freakin clue who this man is going to assign as his cabinet or VP. I mean the only person you have in this picture is Ron Paul and that's it.

Get it together folks. Look at the big picture and don't ignore the small details!

100% agreed. People seem to WANT to fall for this routine repetitively instead of creating a successful operating system themselves.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
reply to post by GenLo

So let me get this straight, you're saying it is fact that even though Ron Paul isn't the president yet, he is connected to your mighty TPTB/Illuminati/Masons or whatever. Even when you have absolutely zero evidence pointing to the contrary?

And I have the blinders on?

oh boy...

And don't worry, I won't be 'trolling' your thread for evidence any longer, apparently evidence doesn't exist here.

Man...some people think so shallow that its disturbing. How's this for proof...look at history since 1913. He doesn't need anymore proof THAN THAT.

If you're willing to make the SAME MISTAKE over and over again, then please...DON'T COMPLAIN WHEN IT ALL BACKFIRES. AND IT WILL.

It amazes me how many people are still willing to trust and take a gamble with THEIR COUNTRY regardless of what history has shown them. Maybe you need to put on the thinking cap just a little more...eh???

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trustme333
reply to post by GenLo

Well I guess that's your opinion but I say give him a chance..

You'll find out soon enough if he gets into power and the fact is he can;t do much more harm than what's already been done..

Until you can change the system follow your heart and go with the candidate you trust the most..
The one that has not wavered in 30 years and has taken little from the taxpayers..
They have also found no "skemetons" in his closet and you can bet there's plenty looking..

Give him a chance? How many more chances do YOU think this country will get before it is sunk into the ground? Is giving Ron Paul a chance worth the destruction of your country? Do you think that this is a game?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Kovenov

You don't get it. You obviously haven't read anything I posted. There is no question about transperancy.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Destiny777

Thanks for seeing the bigger picture.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

You seriously don't have a clue.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by GenLo

Then please enlighten me, tell me about this 'free energy' you deem to be so important that any candidate that is not bought and paid for must talk about it in public? i don't think you can because there is no such thing, but offer me good evidence and i will change my position.
edit on 21-12-2011 by Solomons because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

Actually I was refering to your knowledge of the powers that be. As for free energy I have my own information page via facebook: Free Energy, Food and Shelter for the 21st Century

What do you consider someone who has control over:
The Government
The Military
Health
Education
World Relations
The Media

Essentially every aspect of your life. If you don't believe they have, and have had for 1000's of years, this kind of power I'm not going to bother engaging in a discussion with you.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I have expressed those sentiments previously also. The problem is that voters dont have a better choice and are likely to take a chance on Ron Paul. The key will be if suddenly (say after he wins the Iowa Caucus) the media starts to support him and his stand on the issues. IF so (especially if it comes at a critical time to propel him in the primaries) then the game is "rigged" and the voters have been played (to pick the anti-candidate, Ron Paul).

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by GenLo

Ron Paul is for a (one world currency).......

libertyrevival.wordpress.com...

Perhaps TPTB have really chosen Ron Paul for their candidate in 2012 to run against President Obama.

Ron Paul's election would certainly bring about the NWO....Ron Paul is for globalization and a one world currency...maybe TPTB will use him...to bring the NWO about.

This may have been planned all along.

edit on 21-12-2011 by caladonea because: add more

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

It's a good point to observe what the collapse of the U.S. currency would bring out of it. It's going to occur regardless, so why not make it appeal to the masses... The Max Igan video points this out.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by GenLo

You seem to think Ron Paul is another Obama. He is not. Obama from day one was hanging out with war criminals (Kissinger) and traitors (Bilderberg, Clinton and all).

Ron Paul has been the lone sane voice in the last 30 years. He has always been honest and have never gone to Bilderberg or CFR or Trilateral.

Ron Paul is not controlled opposition, history has shown that.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by GenLo

We know they aren't playing us because most of Americans are so ill informed and ignorant that they would be overplaying their hand. They don't need to resort to tricks if they pushed Ron Paul he would for sure win, if they wanted that they would do it. They aren't pulling any reverse psychology. Use common sense and it will guide you (not an insult, just saying).

It isn't a media conspiracy to get RP elected I promise you. The fact that the media has gotten people to like Palin by talking kindly of her should show you that they don't need to try to fool the viewers. Most GOP viewers watch and trust Fox news. They aren't thinking "I'm going to vote for the guy the pundits I trust and love tell me not to" all of a sudden.

Your thread here is an attempt to play on peoples paranoia. It's not a good thing. He has taken the same stances for 30 years and if you like what he has to say than vote for him because it is what you are going to get.
edit on 21-12-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by GenLo

I'mma tell you this-People on ATS don't believe 90% of what they spew. They say on one hand that presidents are puppets yet they openly criticize the president like he is doing something. They proclaim the two-party system is a farce yet here they are stumping for a Republican. It's doubt-think all around and trust me, if you aren't stumping for Paul you are enemy number one around here. I've gotten some of the nastiest letters you can imagine over the crap.

Even if people came out and voted for Paul he won't win. Elections are easily manipulated and it's been proven numerous times. It's been shown how easy it is to hack into electronic voting machines and change the votes. People would never even know.

The here is people are deluded into believing they will win a rigged game-The house always wins. Everyone with sense knows that.

Either way, our system will fail as it is predicated on infinite resources. Knowledgeable people know this is not the world we live in.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Ron Paul isn't really a Republican. He is a Libertarian running on the GOP ticket because it would cost too much to run on anything else.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
If by some fluke he could beat the incumbent,( which I don't think any of them can) the other republicans would find a way to impeach him, probably quickly. They really don't want him, probably because he is the least likely to play along with their wicked games.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by antonia

Ron Paul isn't really a Republican. He is a Libertarian running on the GOP ticket because it would cost too much to run on anything else.

And what is the sense in that? Running in a party you know won't accept you? I'd say that's makes it even more crazy. Again, it's all just double-think, knowing the truth yet convincing yourself it isn't true.

Romney will win and all RP's supporters will either have to hope he lives until 2016 or find a new savior.
edit on 21-12-2011 by antonia because: opps

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Look. Read page 4 or listen to the show with Max Igan. History shows exactly what I am talking about.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

No its not. Read page 4 listen to the youtube video with Max Igan and you will understand exactly where I am coming from. This is not paranoia. If I have to repeat myself again to you, you will be ignored.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by GenLo

It is paranoia. I have read and watched it all. Ignore me after two posts? How do you ever expect to open your mind if you close it off to anyone that disagrees with your position?

What you are putting forth is an incredibly weak argument against supporting Paul. So who do you suggest supporting if you don't think people should support Paul. If you say no one than just give up, your thread becomes irrelevant.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join