It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The danger of the belief in Ron Paul.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Alright El I will answer you this since I understand the logical or rather illogical perspective in which you are taking.

You want me to produce something in which I will admit I am incapable of producing. That thing being something along the lines of a video or document perhaps directly linking RP to the "Illuminati" or the Catholic Church or some junk like that. Some sort of evidence that I, as a normal human being with no connections to such societies, would some how posses. Well unfortunately I lack this specific piece of evidence you so fret for. However, this piece of evidence is not needed for there has already been much evidence produced to support my standing on the issue which you lack to see even though I've already pointed it out several times.

This is the last time I repeat myself to those keeping their blinders on.

Those among us, who aren't imbeciles, trolls, or paid "debunkers", openly aknowledge that 9-11 was an inside job. A catalyzing event organized by multiple governments and international organizations. The U.S. Government has, and continues to, work dilligently in the supression of this fact. If you are a U.S. citizen, this is OUR government and the system of power that exists and infuences EVERYTHING in our lives. Do I need to repeat the part about influencing "everything"? Wait I just did.

Of course I mention 9-11 only because it's the most recent activity of such magnitude. You should know this sort of thing has been repeated throughout time and even now (obviously). Such events are not orchastrated through lack of power or influence, quite the opposite wouldn't you agree?

Such a powerful and influencial structure has existed for hundreds, if not thousands, of years. What is planned and what is carried out is under higher scruitiny than a brain surgeon during an operation.

You should know that almost every U.S. president is related. You should know upon recent years it has become much easier to manipulate public opinion. You should know that a man has never been put into the presidential office without concent from a "higher power". You should know that there has never been a "honest election". You should know that the "two party" system currently in place is an illusion. Essentially, you should know better if you see the big picture of things.

The "facts" or "evidence" that you claim I am missing have long been in existence and you need not delve into it further than 20 or 15 or 10 years.

You, awake, aware, or whatever you call yourself, that relates to this conspiracy community, are placing the blinders back on and ignoring historical fact.

This is why I listed Judge Napolitano as an example. I mean you really think that he is a messenger of hope or truth in the Fox network. You have to understand that whatever game they are playing, that you are apart of, you and everyone else, are playing under THEIR RULES. You just don't want to quit the game though. You think that there will be some error, or apparently, a player who can win the game.

The only way to beat the game is to QUIT. Start your own game. Make a better game that appeals to others to want to play. I'm not going to elaborate on creating your own game because at this point there isn't much time to concern yourself with how one should make a new game. Besides it would just be a game within a game in which you will always be outsmarted whether you know it or not because that is what the masters of the game were sent here for.

Also, I'm only a quarter of a century in age. I'd like to think my solutions and choices are at most best for me. I saw a game that was rigged so I quit and started playing my own. The main objective of my game (to put it simply) to benefit my own life and the lives of others (mostly in the spiritual sense). Anyway I'm just mentioning this so you stop asking me what the better choice is. I've already told you, but to elaborate further on it would probably prove pointless.

If you want to quit "the game" and join a different one, I suggest you read:
www.metagroups.info... (An organized and condensed interview with Hidden Hand from the ATS forums)
www.lawofone.info...
www.urantia.org... (I don't know the validity of this book but it's similar to the The Ra Materials. The channeled appear to not be of as high a consciousness as the one known as Ra. I say this because it would appear that their information is influenced by their religion and society.)
edit on 10-12-2011 by GenLo because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-12-2011 by GenLo because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-12-2011 by GenLo because: strange typos

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by GenLo

So let me get this straight, you're saying it is fact that even though Ron Paul isn't the president yet, he is connected to your mighty TPTB/Illuminati/Masons or whatever. Even when you have absolutely zero evidence pointing to the contrary?

And I have the blinders on?

oh boy...

And don't worry, I won't be 'trolling' your thread for evidence any longer, apparently evidence doesn't exist here.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by GenLo

This is an argument made very often and in my opinion it is completely flawed logic.

For starters... if Ron Paul was supposed to be some kind of wolf in sheep's clothing, why would the media marginalize him? They didn't do that to Obama, Bush 2, Clinton, Bush 1, Regan, etc etc etc, yet we are expected to suspend disbelief long enough to assume (and that is exactly what it is..assuming) that Ron Paul is a closet globalist who has managed to keep his evil master plan under wraps for over 30 years? Now that is one amazing hustle.

But let us suspend our disbelief for a moment and say, yes it is true. Ron Paul has been working his master plan now for 30 years.So why did this plan not come to fruition when he ran for President in 1988? Why not again in 2008? Oh, I guess the 3rd time is the charm right?

The problem here as I see it is distrust, just like the OP brings up. However I think the OP misses one very important point about distrust. It can also work against. Much like a relationship. If every women or man you were ever involved with cheated on you, eventually that carries over to your new relationship and you EXPECT the one your with to cheat. Even if they are not cheating, you will look and find reasons to be suspicious. This eventually poisons your new relationship and your distrust may just ruin what could have otherwise been a very healthy relationship.

Politics apparently works much the same way. People have come to distrust every single politician who comes along based on the actions of someone else. So now we should ignore Ron Paul's 30 years of consistent voting, consistent ideals, consistent solutions, because he might cheat on us?

Does this not show you how foolish and flawed this logic is?

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
You're ignoring the fact that you are participating in a controlled system and a controlled environment. You're ignoring what the system is and what it has systematically produced. I mean how far back in time do you want to turn the pages of history to look at examples of U.S. presidents whom appeared of the same nature?

Of course it's distrust! Why should anyone invest any sort of trust in a system designed to give an illusion of power so that those who want power and are in power, stay in power.

I mean, what we're dealing with is a machine that we are not in control of. The people in control of this machine are going to give you the illusion of choice and not only that, they're going to confide in you a sense of accomplishment for using they're machine.
U.S. Presidential Trends
Not a single one of those candidates were chosen by the people. In fact, the founding father's mentioned that the people's popular vote will never be used in direct support of an election because the people are too dumb.

If Ron Paul is placed into office he will do as instructed or face the consequences. Do you think the 'Kennedy Curse' is legitimate? Every person in that particular bloodline that was deemed a threat was wiped out along with it's allies.

I mean I don't know why it's so hard to understand. You're using a system that is under complete and utter CONTROL. It doesn't matter if it's RP or some angel sent from heaven. It seems to me that your logic is that, when RP goes into office he's going to reveal the man behind the curtain by shutting down the Fed or something. It's ludicrous! Sure, I don't doubt RP would go back on his words and carry out what he set to do to some extent either until he is stopped or new systems are put in to place! You're dealing with people with more power than you know apparently. That's why I say if you understand that 9-11 was an inside job, then you're putting your #ing blinders back on, but that is just one event! What of course is worse is what you don't see!

I mean there are a # load of laws that need to be repealed. Having one or two terms with Ron Paul as president isn't going to fix that. The whole major system has to be done away with for there to be any effective return for the investment of the people! Once he is out of office how is it that it can be assured that we stay on a path towards reperations and repairs!? It's not going to happen unless the system is completely washed away!

Do I even need to mention right now what is going on in Russia!?

Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it. —Woodrow Wilson, 1913

edit on 11-12-2011 by GenLo because: link issues

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
You know what though... It doesn't matter because you're the ones who are in a state of mistrust.

You keep putting words in my mouth! I'm sick of it! This community seems hardly intelligent at all! I NEVER NOT ONCE SAID, "Ron Paul is a member of the Illuminati and or X secret society or bloodline!" You all keep making up this TOTAL BS!

I TOLD YOU, straight up! Ron Paul IS the best candidate to VOTE for! I'm trying to point out ALL of your irresponsibility of placing such BLIND BELIEF that this man is going to work the system out. I say blind because you're not looking at what currently exists damn it! Hey he has a wonderful track record! I already said I support him and have in the past!

The only people I have accused here are YOU the #ing conspiracy theorists who are suppose to be aware of this sort of thing and THE EVIL POWERS THAT BE! This isn't the first thread of warning where my words have been twisted and I'm soo sick of it. I don't know why this is coming out now but I guess I am just sick of this #.

Here we are suppose to be on the same side but you want to insult me by making up lies.

The only thing I pointed out about RP was mentioned in the OP with the last two paragraphs dealing with WHAT I BELIEVE to be his fallacies.

I don't believe the gold standard would work and I have already stated why. I stated free energy becuase it's a total win! Why wouldn't you less you fear assassination which I believe he already does.

I mean how many times did I have to reiterate about "you" the reader not having a clue about who he would take to office with him!? One of you ignorant SOB's kept twisting my words accusing me or trying to get some official nomination when I was only asking for who YOU believe!

And then all I get is one measely sound bite for an answer. I just wanted to know for myself, I already told you that I support RP.

You can see from my argument this is all about the powers that be but your minds are too closed.

This is why I mentioned Judge Napolitano, because it's on nearly the same level. FOX=666 It's owned by one massive conglomerate owned by one man who is directed by a shadow society, but I bet some of you put those blinders back on and listen to his # and think about how good it would be to have someone like that in office. Just keep stroking yourself.

It's really likely that this is the last time I ever post a thread at this #ing website. It's changed too much here. The majority of members here are more for mud slinging than maintaining discussion, and after this thread I'm done with it. Just makes for too much frustration and an aparrent waste of time.
edit on 11-12-2011 by GenLo because: elaborating

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
well ron paul has voted consistantly his platform
That is just sooooo dishonest...
oh yeah he also pointed out quite rightly
JUST WHO IS STEALING AMERICA BLIND and KILLING HER CHILDREN for THEIR OWN GREEDAlso no one has shown unlike the other candidates where he has EVER VOTED FOR SPECIAL INTEREST BENEFIT

What a CAD
edit on 11-12-2011 by Danbones because: of course stopping the illegal pay outs is going to attract stiff resistance....pork barrellers run on trough slop

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Ron Paul.... Really come on as President? Who will be his Vice President Eddie Murphy or Steve martin, just pick an comic.

This is THE USA we are talking about and we need someone with huge balls to handle this and not just do it for the glory.

We have lost Hermain Caine, maybe we should go for Hilary, at least that way Bill Clinton will help sort out the mess.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Reply to post by Oliver007

So your saying hillary has huge balls? XD

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by strafgod

Understand Ron Paul's mission is to get us back to the constitution. He already operates and votes that way, so we don't need to consider him inside that way. We can take him at his word and deed and not just words like the others.

Of course this is why I don't think he can be elected and live to govern.
I still support him.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Oliver007

New member... Fits the bill...

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Never be deceived that the rich will allow you to vote away their wealth. ― Lucy Parsons

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
The inherent danger of the belief in Ron Paul is that he can't win.

The political machines are gearing up against him... on the RIGHT, already planning to portray Paul as a racist, among other things, and to destroy him (politically) if he continues gains... His OWN party will seek to destroy him!

Paul may be driven to run as an independent, and either way may actually help Obama win reelection.

The ultimate danger of belief in any of the "viable" candidates is that somehow you actually have a choice, or that this game and ultimate outcome isn't already predetermined well before you will cast your actual votes.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by GenLo

The major reason IMO Ron Paul is a threat to the establishment is because of his avid belief in the Constitution, Freedom and Liberty, everything the current Administration stands against, and opposes...obviously.

The vast majority who serve in the military back him as well, which again in my opinion cannot be seen as quite a good thing, if you are the current Administration,because that's one hell of a militia...Constitutionalists have already been labeled as possible extremists for their fervor and willingness to water the tree with the blood of patriots and tyrants, this has to make Mr. Paul a threat to the status quo, and possibly his followers.
edit on 17-12-2011 by Daedal because: Edit

edit on 17-12-2011 by Daedal because: spelling

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

I know, I know, but it doesn't matter. There is a bigger badder force than the military that is even more dangerous to the American people and they're the biggest gang on the planet, the police!

You guys who love RP still aren't getting it though. Max Igan places it in a better perspective than I have:

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by jcord
reply to post by purplemer

Don't play their game. Don't break the rules either. Drop out as much as is possible. Work and take care of those you love.

edit

If you knew me you would not make the armchair critic comment. I put my money where my mouth is and plenty of it.
edit on 26-11-2011 by jcord because: (no reason given)

"Do not question your masters"
"Obey"
"Reproduce"
"Work"
This may work well for YOU, but for the rest of us, we enjoy reality. The reality that Ron Paul is, has always been, and will continue to be, for the people.

You said don't play their game, yet don't break their rules. That is contradictory, because if you're playing by their rules, you're playing their game. The powers that WERE may have had some form of control in the past, but those times are coming to an abrupt end.

As a brilliant being on this planet once said:
"You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time"

You can attempt to fool people into believing Ron Paul is some horrible monster, but the man's actions speak for them self.

Stop fighting unneeded wars around the world? Sounds good to me.

Abolish a privately controlled federal reserve? Sounds good to me.

Cut 1 TRILLION dollars in the first year by taking EQUALLY away from social security AND defense budgets? Sounds good to me.

End hostile sanctions so we can export goods and services to boom our economy? Sounds good to me.

Or I suppose I can do what you want and just sit here and do nothing. In which, nothing will change and everything will remain the same. I'd rather take the highly unlikely chance that Ron Paul is some sort of secret weapon against the people and elect him into office.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
You can say what you want about Ron Paul, it is your right, even if I do not agree.

In my personal opinion, there is no better candidate yet.
I am open to someone else if they appeal to my senses like Ron Paul.....As did Obama.... I was bummed that he could not do all he promised, but understood that anyone who entered the oval office after Bush Jr was screwed....destined to fail.

The message that should be going out to TPTB is Americans are very disenchanted with the status quo. All of these candidates seem to be geared twards the same old thing...get whats mine, make me popular, give me power, and screw the poor and their rights.

No where have I seen Ron Paul show any of these colors.....

I believe he is possibly the last hope for a country that is slowly changing into something other than what it used to be.....

I think he can help to save us from ourselves....and we need that so badly in this country right now.

The people who will vote for Ron Paul are the people who have been stepped on and trodden over for years due to a broken system that feeds the rich and starves the poor.....the middle class is almost gone...

RON PAUL 2012

I am no bot.....

And I support Ron Paul.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Obombem: Pro War
Romney: Pro War
Gingrich: Pro War
Bachmann: Pro War
Santorum: Pro War
Huntsman: So-so on War
Paul: Anti War

There are only two valid choices. All others support murder.

/TOA
edit on 19-12-2011 by The Old American because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American

Huntsman: So-so on War
Paul: Anti War

There are only two valid choices. All others support murder.

Go for it.

Just remember, the same was said about Obama before he was elected.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by GenLo

I don't believe Dr. Paul's problem is transparency. Rather, it's too much transperancy insofar as the gatekeepers of approved opinion are concerned. Notwithstanding transperancy we could argue night & day whether Dr. Paul is a closet shill simply toting an approved agenda and find ourselves where we began. Of course if you really wanted to challenge Dr. Paul's integrity then you could substantiate your belief with facts.

Good luck.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Free energy technology? you think he is a shill because he won't talk about something like that...seriously? that's like saying you won't support him because he doesn't believe 9/11 was an inside job using super nano thermite!

And even if a revolutionary new method of producing power arrived you will still need to pay for it, maintaining the infrastructure, building the power plants etc all takes money...so it's really just cheaper energy. And you need to stop thinking that the 'elites' of the world are some omnipotent cabal that control every single event in the world, seeing a conspiracy in absolutely everything under the sun 24/7 just isn't healthy.
edit on 19-12-2011 by Solomons because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join