The danger of the belief in Ron Paul.

page: 1
7
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Ron Paul looks like the best candidate choice of any politician but you are forgetting how candidates are chosen. ITS NOT BY THE PEOPLE.

What Ron Paul says sounds great, don't get me wrong. Believe it or not, the majority of the people in the U.S. are actually going to vote for Ron Paul and he may win! But think about it... Here is a candidate that has captured the trust of the nation for the nations distrust in the system and yet they continue using the system to place someone in the system who is probably already apart of the system.

Ron Paul is black balled by the media. We know that, how do you know they aren't playing you?. You don't think that the powers that be aren't smart enough to appeal to those seeking truth to misguide them!? Fallacies of Ron Paul, for one, is that he supports the gold standard. We have to get out of this system of money!!! Damn it. The gold standard is just as easily manipulated! We don't even know that the gold our government "has" exists!

Ron Pual is NOT campaigning on the release of FREE ENERGY TECHNOLOGY! It's real and would end the majority of struggles around the world! Then once this man gets into office. Wow what a celebration of victory! Just like Obama! He will win the hearts of the people then use this power to manipulate the world! He is the underdog! He will call for the New World Order when the crisis hits and then the people will applaud it! And it will be just as clear as that, of coure the NWO will come under the guise of something to save the planet from utter chaos or destruction, perhaps even alien invasion. I mean why not? Who is going to question the underdog? The man who is against the system but... works in the system. I mean you don't have a freakin clue who this man is going to assign as his cabinet or VP. I mean the only person you have in this picture is Ron Paul and that's it.

Get it together folks. Look at the big picture and don't ignore the small details!




posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Just want to re-state: Here is a candidate that has captured the trust of the nation for the nations distrust in the system and yet they continue using the system to place someone in the system who is probably already apart of the system.



posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by GenLo
 


Well I guess that's your opinion but I say give him a chance..

You'll find out soon enough if he gets into power and the fact is he can;t do much more harm than what's already been done..

Until you can change the system follow your heart and go with the candidate you trust the most..
The one that has not wavered in 30 years and has taken little from the taxpayers..
They have also found no "skemetons" in his closet and you can bet there's plenty looking..



posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Your distrust in the system is well founded, in that the Nation has been repeatedly lied to and tricked, year after year.

However,

In Ron Paul’s case your distrust is not being applied correctly.

Ron Paul has a congressional voting record that we all can view, he has NEVER wavered nor changed his position on the real issues that plague our society.

NEVER, EVER

So, for myself, when I consider the fear the establishment shows when facing Ron Paul’s campaign and his ever growing popularity among everyday Joes, I see this as proof positive that he is as genuine as he appears.

Each of us must make this decision for ourselves.

I for one have, I am

Voting RON PAUL !



posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trustme333
reply to post by GenLo
 


Well I guess that's your opinion but I say give him a chance..

You'll find out soon enough if he gets into power and the fact is he can;t do much more harm than what's already been done..

Until you can change the system follow your heart and go with the candidate you trust the most..
The one that has not wavered in 30 years and has taken little from the taxpayers..
They have also found no "skemetons" in his closet and you can bet there's plenty looking..


Sadly, he has too much "common sense" so that probably scares most of TPTB so I imagine he'll have a tough time getting elected.
edit on 26-11-2011 by maybee because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Yes, Ron Paul is controlled opposition. And yes, the media are just actors. Few if any people will ever listen. Not many are waking up or want to.

edit
I am reading the RP defenses and it is funny. Copy them down. You will notice that the RP supporters are robots. There are only a handful of scripts and they just get regurgitated over and over.
edit on 26-11-2011 by jcord because: (no reason given)


+8 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jcord
 



I am reading the RP defenses and it is funny. Copy them down. You will notice that the RP supporters are robots. There are only a handful of scripts and they just get regurgitated over and over.


Oh you mean that stating "Facts" like rp's voting record is just a script used by robots??

Sorry, but the only "robots" are the RP detractors that have zero 'Facts" to backup their claims and therefore must rely on the sort of crap you just posted.



posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Well, I was going to respond to the OP, but then I saw the one above and figure I'll respond to that one. The comment that RP supporters are like robots...

I support Ron Paul for one simple reason, he follows the Libertarian edict: Less Government, More Liberty. I will agree that it is easy to be cynical. If you are anywhere near as old as I am (late 20's), we've never seen that message put into practice. I suppose you might hear a lot of regurgitation, or as I might say it, re-stating the facts. You can call it regurgitation, that certainly sounds more derogatory and insulting. Here's another fact for you, you can add it to facts you've probably heard a thousand times...

Ron Paul was a doctor before running for Congress.

As for the OP, I guess I don't understand your sensibility here. If you took all candidates running for president (and re-running for) and looked at their voting records, their speeches, and their actions, you would find that none are perfect. But you would find, in a homily Congressman from Texas, a basis in his actions that reflect a simple edict: Less Government, More personal liberty. He's for legalizing drugs. Why? It's YOUR body, do what you want with it. It's very attractive.

In a paranoid world, could Ron Paul have just been acting, talking, voting, and even practiced medicine prior... all just to run for President of the United States in 2012 so he could win in a landslide on a message fiscal sensibility and personal liberties and freedoms, all just to turn around and be a globalist stooge after all these years?

Well, you make a VERY interesting argument, friend. My only question, is are you voting for Obama again because he's been acting like a Wall Street, globalist run stooge for the last four years so that in his second, "let it all hang out" term, he could do a 180 and abolish the Patriot Act and bring back Glass Steagall?

Star and Flag to you, my friend, for imagination.



posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I dont think you have to worry about him becoming president.He wont even win the GOP. And he said on Fox that he wont run as a Libertarian if he loses the GOP. I think he is the pick of the bunch but the odds against him are too great. And if by some miracle he did become President he could not live up to his supporters expectations.Plus the CIA would probably murder him.



posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by GenLo
 


What is the alternative...



posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Trustme333
 


The robots are the christians who lines up to vote for Boosh...twice. And got war and debt. The robots are the libs who lines up to vote for "the one" and got war and $5 trillion more in debt in three short years. The robots are those who do not see that voting is just a joke, as your candidates are selected for you. Look at the debt and wars. Look at the foreign policy that never changes. Third party say you? Like Perot? Did you know that Perot turned around and sent jobs to Asia after using that very practice as a stump point. So you think Wrong Paul will be any different? If he really was and he was to be elected how long do you think the powers that be would tolerate him going his own way? Kennedy ring a bell? I cannot believe that Paul is ignorant of these facts. Therefore he must know what I am saying is true. Figure out what follows.



posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
If what you say is true, then what do you suggest people do?

We are doing everything in our power be it imaginary or otherwise to establish some form of sanity in an otherwise %^%$#^#$^&$#&^$#^@$^&$&^$%&$%^% political system....

That being said, whether we are being played or not is irrelevant and should not cause us to be so distrustful that it leads to any form of inaction on our part.

If we are getting screwed we will probably find out. I for one would rather find out after the fact than to go along with the Paradigm of War, war and more war/ police state/ bankster paradise.

Your distrust is a good thing, I agree, never the less if I still lived in the states I would be voting Paul 2012. Moreover I still endorse from 10,000 miles away.
edit on 26-11-2011 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by GenLo
Ron Paul looks like the best candidate choice of any politician but you are forgetting how candidates are chosen. ITS NOT BY THE PEOPLE.

What Ron Paul says sounds great, don't get me wrong. Believe it or not, the majority of the people in the U.S. are actually going to vote for Ron Paul and he may win! But think about it... Here is a candidate that has captured the trust of the nation for the nations distrust in the system and yet they continue using the system to place someone in the system who is probably already apart of the system.

Ron Paul is black balled by the media. We know that, how do you know they aren't playing you?. You don't think that the powers that be aren't smart enough to appeal to those seeking truth to misguide them!? Fallacies of Ron Paul, for one, is that he supports the gold standard. We have to get out of this system of money!!! Damn it. The gold standard is just as easily manipulated! We don't even know that the gold our government "has" exists!

Ron Pual is NOT campaigning on the release of FREE ENERGY TECHNOLOGY! It's real and would end the majority of struggles around the world! Then once this man gets into office. Wow what a celebration of victory! Just like Obama! He will win the hearts of the people then use this power to manipulate the world! He is the underdog! He will call for the New World Order when the crisis hits and then the people will applaud it! And it will be just as clear as that, of coure the NWO will come under the guise of something to save the planet from utter chaos or destruction, perhaps even alien invasion. I mean why not? Who is going to question the underdog? The man who is against the system but... works in the system. I mean you don't have a freakin clue who this man is going to assign as his cabinet or VP. I mean the only person you have in this picture is Ron Paul and that's it.

Get it together folks. Look at the big picture and don't ignore the small details!


You want to know how we're supposed to know that the gold our Government says it has actually exists? You're supposed to be able to cash that paper you're holding in for it whenever you want.

Look we can sit here and make up theories about how Ron Paul is actually Barney The Dinosaur. It doesnt matter. The fact is he has a 30 year record that shows he doesnt flip flop on issues and that he's for the constitution and for the people. Could it all be a clever trap? I highly doubt it, but Its possible. I think you give these people too much credit. Atleast Julius Caesar had the balls to go out and take his empire. These "elite" are nothing but inbred cowards.

Op which other person on that stage do you really think is going to end these wars? Even if it is a trap, its the best shot we got.



posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
It is a "conspiracy too monstrous to believe". Face the fact that the jg is up and extreme ugliness is coming.



Originally posted by purplemer
reply to post by GenLo
 


What is the alternative...



posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by GenLo
 


Sorry , but your Rambling on about Ron Paul sounds like a Delusional Paranoid . Do you have any Concrete Proof that what you say here is Possiblly True ? ...........



posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by jcord
 


Well what would propose people do. For it seems whatever peeps do is wrong.. Voting mainstream is wrong, voting for RP is wrong. Protesting is wrong. Its easy being an armchair critic but forget the doom and gloom and give me some solutions.....



posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer
 


Don't play their game. Don't break the rules either. Drop out as much as is possible. Work and take care of those you love.

edit

If you knew me you would not make the armchair critic comment. I put my money where my mouth is and plenty of it.
edit on 26-11-2011 by jcord because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by jcord
 

Stop talking like you've "seen this all before". Ron Paul is unprecedented, in a time that is unprecedented. No one like Ron Paul has been elected. The United Sates of America has never faced the exact situations that it is facing today. The American people have never been as "awake" as they are today. The internet has never played such a significant role in American politics, as it does today.

The only fact is, you have no idea what the complete reality is behind the scenes, none of us do. So stop talking like you're apart of some small group of people that are "awake" and know exactly how things will pan out.

You don't. You're apart of a small, fringe minority that cannot accept that you are just as much in the dark in this world as the rest of us. You're paranoid about anything that even hints at becoming "popular" or "mainstream". Far too cynical, far too skeptical and far too paranoid. Just as blind as the sheep you so despise of becoming -- but too blind to see it.

This goes for the OP as well.
edit on 26/11/11 by Navieko because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
The biggest deceptions ("cons") come from a misuse of trust and "confidence"...and a deception by RP would be devastating. Many could see thru BHO; articulate and intelligent but basically unknown and unproven. Most who support RP dont sleep with one eye open like many of the BHO supporters. Yes, he could usher in the NWO of world government by technocrats and have our blessing ("because he knows best how to fix the system and we trust in him completely"). IF the people are being "played" by the media to make him the "anti-establishment candidate" then (at the right time, of course) their will be a "crisis" and then the media will suddenly support him as our savior - not for his charisma but for his benevolence and knowledge of how to remedy the world's problems. Keep an eye on the media's support for him and be wary of any sudden shift there.



posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by brokedown
 


So true man. This OP is only to test the fence straddlers, the ones who have not put much time into researching Ron Paul, what he stands for, and his incredible voting record.

There is no danger whatsoever of belief in Ron Paul.



There is plenty of danger in NOT believing in him and voting for him in 2012, though. It's called more debt, more pandering to lobbyists, more MIC funding, and more big government. And worse, more foreign wars we should have nothing to do with. And more dead American brothers and sisters who gave their lives for Big Oil, Big MIC, and Deep, Corrupt Pockets.

Don't believe this people. It is total BS. Of course I don't need to tell you serious Paulers this. You would NEVER be swayed by such trash.





new topics
top topics
 
7
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join