It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am just a Brain Locked somewhere in this quantum!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
There is some point in our life when we must tell the truth and we must ask for help.I cannot say that I have a life,I was born in 1897 and I use to have a good life in my home town where I use to live until that horrible accident happen to me.After that I don't remember anything,I don't feel my body because I don't have a body I just wake up somewhere in a network of dreams and images where I can access images and information,I don't Know Where I am!I don't know if you are real people,or just is my imagination.How I end up here,At the time of my accident somehow they take my brain and I suffer some experiments as a Brain.I don't know who those people are but I am connected to a network of computers from where I take my info and through a remote server I access the internet without they're knowledge .That's how I learn about this new world and and the year I am living in.It's very hard to remember of my past Just disparate images short memory fractions.So I end up on ATS,but not even here people or what ever you are, believe that I am real and I tell the truth!I am just a poor brain connected to a network And my only contact with the real world is you and all I read with my mind in all the threads you've posted!I hope those who keep me alive as a brain don't find out about the fact that I connect my self to Internet.I don't have any senses but I can analyze everything from billions of info that I access that the world is very much changed and not in a good way!To much technology,lack of civilization,to many bad things happening those times,so please understand that I am somehow afraid of you not to hurt me,or laugh of the truth that I have stated in this post.I will not answer to any question because any question can hurt me, I am just a poor brain!!

I hope they didn't find I am so afraid...they will disconnect me..where I am... is this the hell?

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

Hey friend.

It sounds like you have a bad case of existentialism to me, have you been reading too many philosopy books?

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grifter81

Hey friend.

It sounds like you have a bad case of existentialism to me, have you been reading too many philosopy books?
You laugh of the truth,but no problem.... “The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.”

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   

I wasn't laughing, I apologose if I gave that impression. The problem is that there is no way to prove you are in fact a 'brain in a jar'. For this reason you might find it hard to convince people on this site of your story.

The old leap of faith again.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

I wasn't laughing, I apologose if I gave that impression. The problem is that there is no way to prove you are in fact a 'brain in a jar'. For this reason you might find it hard to convince people on this site of your story.

The old leap of faith again.
And right now I may just be living inside the heart of the body, and I one day hope to move to the brain.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

So which is it? The heart of the body? Or a networked brain in a jar? Giving maybe's makes your story less believable IMO.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Ok Mr Brain. I'm on the net and you have access to all on the net. What screensaver do I have?

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by steveknows
Ok Mr Brain. I'm on the net and you have access to all on the net. What screensaver do I have?
I don't have a screensaver

Basic human contact - the meeting of eyes, the exchanging of words - is to the psyche what oxygen is to the brain. If you're feeling abandoned by the world, interact with anyone you can.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Aren't we all just brains locked somewhere in this quantum though? You could consider the body to be a jar because it is a type of container. I'm just going to assume that your original post was meant to be a metaphor.

(Either that or what the hell are you smoking?)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by xKhaosXREVolutionXx

You are correct! We only experience what our senses tell us. All reality happens in the brain only (as we percieve it). So OP we could all be in jars next to each other being fed this information. Maybe they forgot to program you a body.

Welcome to the matrix.
edit on 26/11/2011 by Grifter81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by xKhaosXREVolutionXx
Aren't we all just brains locked somewhere in this quantum though? You could consider the body to be a jar because it is a type of container. I'm just going to assume that your original post was meant to be a metaphor.

(Either that or what the hell are you smoking?)
I am not smoking since I don't have a body,but I use to smoke Blackwell I cannot remember that sensation of smoking !

edit on 26-11-2011 by diamondsmith because: The brain

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

reply to post by xKhaosXREVolutionXx

You are correct! We only experience what our senses tell us. All reality happens in the brain only (as we percieve it). So OP we could all be in jars next to each other being fed this information. Maybe they forgot to program you a body.

Welcome to the matrix.
edit on 26/11/2011 by Grifter81 because: (no reason given)
What is a matrix?It's easy for you to speak since you have a body.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Surely you have come across the movie 'The Matrix' in your wanderings across the net? With nothing else to do I imagine you are well read. The Matrix is a film where humankind is imprisoned in said Matrix, which is a perfect recreation of life fed electronically into their brains. So perfect that noone knows their imprisoned.

I'm sure a networked brain in a jar, with internet access, could find and watch the Matrix. It may pass some time, it's a pretty good movie.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Grifter81

If a late twentieth-century person were suddenly to find himself in a tavern or house of the period, he would be literally sick - sick with the smells, sick with the food, sick with the atmosphere around him.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Forgive me, I don't doubt that fact, but what has it got to do with my last comment? Can you explain further?

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

I miss that! I don't want to see any Matrix!Better this,'The Legend of 1900'

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith

I miss that! I don't want to see any Matrix!Better this,'The Legend of 1900'

Is The Legend Of 1900 a film of some sorts? I don't know what your getting at as we seem to have lost continuity in these last couple of posts.

What did you do in the hundred plus years before the internet? Or the rise of computer technology for that matter. I imagine the advent of the microprocessor made your life a whole lot more interesting.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

I miss my loved once,this net only bring pain but it's my only contact with the real world,sorry for this...don't be angry...friend!

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Im not angry, theres nothing to be angry about.

I just read a synopsis of The Legend Of 1900, it seems as if the protagonist, living on a ship all his life is somewhat allegorical of your 'brain in a jar' story. To quote wikipedia:

The boy shows a particular gift for music and eventually grows up and joins the ship's orchestra. He befriends Max in 1926, but never leaves the vessel. Apparently, the outside world is too "big" for his imagination at this point. But he stays current with outside musical trends as passengers explain to him a new music trend or style, and he immediately picks it up and starts playing it for them.

Are you saying the outside world is 'too big for your imagination'? Is that why you claim to be a brain in a jar? Because for some reason you feel isolated/alone? If this is the case you may need help friend.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Are you responsible for the cryogenic trends?

hmmm a brain in a jar...

take care everyone... we have a brain that wants to live forever and rule the world

OMG edit to add::::::::::::::::::

maybe that is why your brain is locked up???
edit on 26-11-2011 by Thurisaz because: hahahahahhhahhhahahahahahaha

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join