It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our imminent death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I was just browsing the youtube. Decided to put in "Nibiru". Lots of goodies came up. Conclusion was immedietaly made through a strange thought process i have developed over the years. Just kind of piled everything that been happening in the last few years into an equation, and i got the answer i was looking for.

2012'ers are ready for death? Yet constantly spouting "Prepare yourselves for nibiru".

Fact: If this other body in space exists....and it crashes into us, we are all dead. All of us. Maybe not immedietaly, but in the following months. Everyone would die. Its freaking huge, and disaaster theories are made from way smaller rocks floating through space.

The followers literally believe it to be a planet/moon sized rock. Where is the hope? If that was the case, then why attempt to warn anyone. Im not saying please stop doing it (in regards to t&c and the fact anyone can spout about anything), im simply curious as to why. If we are gonna die and you 2012'ers know it, why waist your and my time.

Be with your family, friends, etc. Go enjoy a few good more meals. Watch that movie you loved so much a few more times. Eat spaghetti every single night for the rest of your life (which is just a little bit more than a year now) if thats what makes you happy.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I suppose your right there is no point in warning anyone of imminent death, the whole point of warning someone is so they can do something about it...

I'm of to eat peanut butter on toast for a year, see ya!

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by mthgs602

oh.
ok then.
Guess i'm gonna go kill some hookers then.....

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I kave often said that if a BIG rock crashes into earth, were prolly all toast or gonna die from a dust breathing death.
So why worry bout it and live some?
I do like spaghetti and peanut butter, so I will have to alternate them as together they just do not make the same magic as by themselves.
I do continue to prep for the survivable though, Natural disasters, man made disasters, Etc.
Nothing worse than living through a disaster only to end up in the trailer next to Scare em all Alex Jones.

Prep but make it fun, camping preserving, Etc.
That is living.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raivan31

oh.
ok then.

omg the end of the world scenario and you think of killing hookers?

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
wtf would you kill hookers for u my friend are nuts why not get your nut off many a time then kill them warped and deranged bro some people eat u want to kill sick boy

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   

oh.
ok then.

This sounds similar to a quote from a movie I once watched years ago.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

It would depend where the earth is when the object passes. If it is the same as Elenin there is a big problem. If it passes when the earth is far on the other side of the sun, we will be OK.

Also it could be a big hoax. A good % of the posters on this site believe it is a fake. The alignment with the object is expected on March 22, 2012. If something big happens then, you could be convinced the object is there and coming in.

We still have a chance even so, if it passes when the earth is on the other side of the sun.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ed1320
wtf would you kill hookers for u my friend are nuts why not get your nut off many a time then kill them warped
and deranged bro some people eat u want to kill sick boy

Me thinks he dont like hookers and has had a bad experience or 2 with them. Even so whats the point in killing soon to be dead people!!

He may be under the influence of a substance, but if he aint then he aint tightly rapped!!!

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   

oh.
ok then.

Can you elaborate on your thinking so that you are not miss-understood. Im sure theres some reasoning behind the statement? It is kinda, theres a few ceramics missing here.

I mean its not a typical skippy passtime!
edit on 26-11-2011 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join