It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atlantean "Crystal Castle Knowledge." The Government has powerful Knowledge.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Hello.

Thought I would bring this up, because I am seeing the subtle imagery I'm seeing. On yahoo today the article is "Most Fascinating Vanished cities," and the picture they showed off an Italian abbey, the spire partially submerged underwater like an underwater castle (or Atlantis I believe) I don't believe is coincidence. And now covert drilling deep at Lake Volstok, maybe it once was a tropical with structures?

This is Conspiracy theory. Something is going on. A lot of commercials I am seeing show Castles, and it's like a Castle commercial followed after another Castle commercial (different product) Disneyland and another with one of the droid Smart phones. What's up with all of the super science fiction technology with the Air Force commercials and Navy, the Black friday promoters are now promoting new technologies for more death. More fancy beeping noises. We're seeing C-130s that can advance propel vertical take off and land, in these new up-scale looking cities, these vehicles are like spaceships. The government are fooling us, but how bad? Eve is codeword and white bunny in what I have heard for the elitist wiping off the slate. 'Zombie apocalypse' movies [REX 84] part of the sewer zombie fight war (they call the end of days).

Something might be staged as part of blue beam and mayan prophecy might be tied in with this. I saw a British online documentary about Nibiru in which they said ‘the governments might not let us see it.’ Many people have heard of the Merovingians (some speculate Christ's bloodline). Mystery Mount Olympus and the Gods and Zeus (without beard). The Castle imagery of a New Camelot of a crystal ball destiny for mankind. Nibiru. Bases for the elites, Annunaki like bases. Many of us, I think will be terminated from their plans for this new world (and without disaster response). Would not be surprised at all if they are in contact with other world ETs.

Anyone else have Castle dreams or air poisoning dreams. Advanced civilizations were pre-bible? This is from a church pamphlet that a friend gave me..(the Elite have us brainwashed?) Therefore let us hear again from Holy Scripture the loving purposes of GOD from the first days of our sin unto the glorious Redemption brought us by this Holy Child: and let us make this Church glad with our carols of praise. "And the LORD God called unto Adam (Annunaki slave) and said unto him, Where art thou? And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself." Just don’t want to be a dumber than a box of nails when this new world happens.
edit on 26-11-2011 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by MarkScheppy

It is so interesting seeing all of the relatively new users with relatively little input. Thanks for the input citizen!

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by jcord

Did you mean to put "little input". if so your pretty new yourself

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Excellent theory. You seem to have a powerful approach to what hidden messages of true knowledge have to mysteriously explain to those who are worthy and awaken enough to understand. I understand.
Don't worry. Your not the only one who thinks the same way about our world's "lost truth".

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
In answering your question about air poisoning dreams etc, OP.
I had a dream one night some 4 months ago that I felt was so very real, that I kept thinking about it the next morning. Anyway as my dream starts where upon waking up one morning I go to my bedroom window and I see this red dust permeating throughout all the air and in all the street like a fog and also everything was so bizarrely quite considering I live in an industrial area etc. I then out of curiosity go to open the door then, "WHOOSH" I breathe in the air and the last thing before I die I see is that both of my cats have already died from the red dust air etc. Then I wake up with relief that I am alive again. Upon reflection that I understand the air was contaminated by a meteor that hit the planet. Synchronistically one month later I watch a newly released movie on Dvd from 1971 called The Andromeda Strain. with ahead of its time special effects.

edit on 13-12-2011 by Epsillion70 because: spell check

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Epsillion70
"WHOOSH" I breathe in the air and the last thing before I die I see is that both of my cats have already died from the red dust air etc. Then I wake up with relief that I am alive again. Upon reflection that I understand the air was contaminated by a meteor that hit the planet.

Sometimes it is weird (Whoosh) like we are in a matrix video game of the Legend of zelda. Anytime with Castles (makes me think Zelda). Andromeda Strain may have something with Asylum in Oshgosh (zone, depopulation the Elite don't want us).. Captain blue bear turtles (reptilian Conquistadors) in the fantasy books. Genetic molecules of microRNA, encoded in us (maybe they are making cyborgs) Machinery just meant to give thy soul its bent, Try thee, and turn thee forth. Look at the drone planes, doesn't it look like technology and the human race is at a crossroads? I've watched C beams glitter in the darkness near Tannhauser Gate.....all those moments will be lost in time.....like tears in rain.....

I write down dreams and you should. (Symbols) I see a lot of technology (guided by Shymalan zombies). I see animals a lot (maybe a connection to Zeus) buildings, wounded old ruins like Greek temples symbols of Apollo worship. Churches and cathedrals. They were much like we are. Castles and crystals warp drive vehicles (the dreamland) remind me more of Annunaki. Something deeper in consciousness (there might be a declassified gate connecting us to the Gods). Goes back to pre-medieval and before the Greeks and the Bible. So maybe a speck of that crystal is left in our brains and if we have faith, courage, and commitment we can see parts of it. To be Greek means to feel and to react in a certain way, nothing else. It is a function directly connected to the drama of Darkness and Light. The drunken Van Wilder types (with soccer shirts and khakis).
edit on 13-12-2011 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Excellent theory. You seem to have a powerful approach to what hidden messages of true knowledge have to mysteriously explain to those who are worthy and awaken enough to understand. I understand.
Don't worry. Your not the only one who thinks the same way about our world's "lost truth".

Sort of my own version of Wobegon days. It's a "hope it's collaborative" progress.

A throb of mice in walls assiduous trees a moon-shaped sickle a dossier. Southwind, stronger whence its name this note it keeps repeating as it hops about the tops of low stone parapet.
edit on 13-12-2011 by MarkScheppy because: add

new topics

join