It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK extremely worried about stolen nukes

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

www.presstv.ir

Did we the British public know that our current Prime Minister was instrumental in the loss of three illegal nuclear weapons?
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Iranian source; however, it does cite the Guardian Newspaper as the actual "source".

How does one "steal" a Nuke, without it being an "inside job"? Besides the break-up of USSR, when thousands of Nuke's were in breakaway nations.. God knows what happened to all of those.
edit on 25-11-2011 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

www.presstv.ir

Did we the British public know that our current Prime Minister was instrumental in the loss of three illegal nuclear weapons?

Respectfully your source is PressTV - Mouthpiece for the Iranian Government. With the UK's stance lately on the IAEA report invovling Iran, Iran has been taking creative liberties with stories to shift focus.

Also, if you research the author, Chris McGreal of the Guardian newspaper , you will find many other media outlets discussing the story with changes. In PressTV's case the title is the UK is extremely worried, where as other articles state Israel is extremely worried.

There are to many facual errors / details that dont mesh from story to story, even though they all cite the same article.
edit on 25-11-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Iranian source; however, it does cite the Guardian Newspaper as the actual "source".

This article here...
Revealed: how Israel offered to sell South Africa nuclear weapons

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

www.presstv.ir

My only question is : What are "illegal nuclear weapons"? And why was ANYONE in possession of them? Are there legal nukes?
edit on 25-11-2011 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
It always amazes me the hysteria people go into about Iran having Nukes. Especially when India and Pakistan are packing. I watched a doco about the Abdul Qadeer Khan and Pakistans nuclear program. I remember thinking how easy it would be to build a weapon of mass destruction.I remember thinking that at some point, with technology increasing, some dude will make a WMD is his own backyard. I doubt these nukes were stolen and I bet there are more nukes out there than we would believe. And god knows who has them. I bet Bill Gates owns a nuke, he is bound to.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Scary stuff, let us hope one of these maniacs never decide to use one of these evil weapons!

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Ok, as the Press TV is the source in the OP I am going to deal with regardless of where it is getting it's info from..

Is the UK frantically trying to find out where they were sold on the “Black Market”?

We know something that you don't…… but can't talk about it Under the Nuclear Explosions Act otherwise we will all end up in goal for life

Firstly, the Nuclear Explosions Act doesn't prohibit anyone from speaking about stuff, but rather (oddly) makes it an offence to cause a Nuclear Explosion...... But, it hasn't actually been passed into Law so it is irrelevant mentioning it.

As for being in goal for life, I don't mind, it's better than playing in midfield... (I think they mean gaol)

The rest of the article seems to be going on about something that has been widely known about since the time. Israel did co-operate with SA on nukes and it is suspected they tested a device over the Indian ocean. Interestingly, SA is the only country in the world to have an acknowledged nuclear weapons programme and then to dismantle it.

Also, one must wonder why we're worried about 30 year old nukes. Warheads (especially prototype ones) require constant maintainence to keep them operational. Having one sat around in your Jihadi warehouse for several decades is likely to do nothing apart from make a bit of a mess when you use it.

And lastly, why would the UK go to such lengths to "steal" these warheads to bring back to blighty, when we could easily make our own? Makes no sense.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
This is more like Iran priming the pumps for the usual morons to start claiming a false flag when Iran finally does use the suitcase nukes the Russians funneled their way, after their staged 'collapse'

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by theovermensch

If Iran wants nukes like India and Pakistan, or even Israel, then Iran needs to do what those countries did. They are not signatories to the NPT or the IAEA.

Iran signed those treaties and must abide by them. If they dont want to, then they are more than welcome to exit the agreements.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

How does one "steal" a Nuke, without it being an "inside job"?

Yeah I don't buy it. Nukes are extremely well guarded.

In the Navy I was involved, as security, in a couple of nuclear weapons movements, carried a 12 gauge and a 45. Blocked roads etc. They were big deals.

Also, not positive on this, but from what I've seen most large weapons are not stored ready to go. They have to be put together before they are used. I remember the 'ordies' putting load outs together ready for sorties.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

One sends MI6 to oversee operations;

This is the story of the “Tory nukes,” nuclear weapons purchased by Margaret Thatcher in 1991 from South Africa under a secret authorization describing the weapons as “cylinders.” Those involved in putting this bombs into special containers, transporting them to Durban and then off to a container storage facility in Oman from which they disappeared are now filling volumes. When the weapons containers which had laid unguarded for months in a container yard in Oman were forwarded to the United States for dis-assembly in accordance with treaty requirements, only concrete blocks were found. The disappearance has been directly tied to two arms traders who ran illegal trafficking for Israel and South Africa during the Iran-Iraq War.

The long and the short of the story is that two British Agents were intimately involved in this criminal enterprise under the direct orders of Margaret Thatcher: David Cameron, junior minister and confirmed MI6 operative, now Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, and Dr David Kelly, deceased, believed most strongly to have been deliberately murdered because certain people were worried that what he knew about the Tory Nukes would come out when he testified to the fact that Saddam had no weapons of mass destruction.

Somehow they lost all three of the Tory Nukes and no one knows where they got to. We know that North Korea used one in 2009, but the other two are still to be accounted for.

www.philipbrennan.net...

Below is taken from the comments section to a local politics article in an English local rag. The writer names names and says his anon source is a former consultant with British intelligence services. The piece is quite lengthy but worth the read.

Lifeinthemix says...
10:28am Thu 12 May 11

Cameron is in with the global arms traffickers, he was the man sent by Thatcher to deal with the missing nuclear weapons in the game between South Africa and Israel, also involving DR David Kelly who signed off on the nukes...full story :

Cameron, South Africa, Israel, and Missing Nukes

How To Control Everybody

...the Military Industrial Complex, were creating the means to outright blackmail of Israel, South Africa, the British Government for the coming invasion of Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan and Iran, thus having all the said governments ‘Act’ under the script written by Intelligence, in absolute fear of having rogue warheads land in their countries, primed and ready to blow.

www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by teapot

...the Military Industrial Complex, were creating the means to outright blackmail of Israel, South Africa, the British Government for the coming invasion of Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan and Iran, thus having all the said governments ‘Act’ under the script written by Intelligence, in absolute fear of having rogue warheads land in their countries, primed and ready to blow.

www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk...

This article is just parroting earlier reports. Plus let's not forget that Press TV puts it's own slant on things. I sometimes watch it to get 'the other side' and have been left amazed at the way they pick out slivers of the truth to give completely the wrong impression. That said, why would we be surprised by any of it?

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

And they are ramping up the propagnda in the UK regarding the comming strikes affecting the border agencies. There are going to be large strikes all over the public sector, why is the news focusing on just border guards?

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
www.presstv.ir...

It was at this location that the Israeli technicians managed to covertly give themselves nuclear weapons but also under the table gave South Africa its own nuclear capability but guess what?.......the US and UK knew all about the programme but the UN did not!!!.......what was even more amazing was the fact that the UN sent a team to South Africa where they were convinced that South Africa had curtailed its nuclear weapons programme when in actual fact it had not!!

While this may have been written by an 11 year old after consuming too much fizzy pop, it passes for news on PressTV. Here was me thinking that their standards couldn't slip any further. That is one truly awful article.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Never should we be distracted by political opnions and expectation of nations and governments. We live in a time where significant event are no longer an accdent or coincedence. Everything that happens from now on concerning the "problem" nations in rthe world has to do with the construction of the NWO.

The missing nukes is not something new and if you use your common sence these thefts or "losts" are, like a previous ATS-er replied an inside job.

It is highly probable that this generation will see, hear or read how one of these nukes will go off. A little off topic, I would like to add that I strongly belief that the iranian head of state is pretending to be anti-america but in reality is working along with the NWO-agenda.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

Yeah I don't buy it. Nukes are extremely well guarded.

In the Navy I was involved, as security, in a couple of nuclear weapons movements, carried a 12 gauge and a 45. Blocked roads etc. They were big deals.

Also, not positive on this, but from what I've seen most large weapons are not stored ready to go. They have to be put together before they are used. I remember the 'ordies' putting load outs together ready for sorties.

Assuming you were in the U.S. Navy, that procedure would be pretty much standard.

I'm not so sure about other countries.

Especially England !

No wonder they are extremely worried.

Anybody that's had nukes stolen should be.

extremely credible source;
Thunderball (1965)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by zatara

Never should we be distracted by political opnions and expectation of nations and governments. We live in a time where significant event are no longer an accdent or coincedence. Everything that happens from now on concerning the "problem" nations in rthe world has to do with the construction of the NWO.

The missing nukes is not something new and if you use your common sence these thefts or "losts" are, like a previous ATS-er replied an inside job.

It is highly probable that this generation will see, hear or read how one of these nukes will go off. A little off topic, I would like to add that I strongly belief that the iranian head of state is pretending to be anti-america but in reality is working along with the NWO-agenda.

I agree !

and wouldn't it be something if anyone tried to detonate one of those nukes and found out it was a dud !

what guarantees did they have when they bought the damn things ?

I can just see Mossad, the CIA, and MI6 in court .....

Please raise your right hands and repeat after me .......

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

I bet we would be shocked and scared blankless if we knew who has them or at least nuclear materials for a dirty bomb. North Korea (the leadership of NK) worries me because they have nukes (plus a koo koo leader) They need the money so bad they would, or already have, sold to anyone who can pay. As for "stolen" nukes, I don't know if I trust the source ( The source of the arrticle not the OP:lol
But who knows....there is so much we are never told that goes on.....

edit on 11/26/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat

I bet we would be shocked and scared blankless if we knew who has them or at least nuclear materials for a dirty bomb. North Korea (the leadership of NK) worries me because they have nukes (plus a koo koo leader) They need the money so bad they would, or already have, sold to anyone who can pay. As for "stolen" nukes, I don't know if I trust the source ( The source of the arrticle not the OP:lol
But who knows....there is so much we are never told that goes on.....

edit on 11/26/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

would that North Korean leader's name be;

Kim Jung (mentally) ill ?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join