It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is WW3 here?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
The purpose of this thread is to discuss the recent events that could possibly be leading to a world war. The western media has been ignoring the issue, basically a big war is looming and the media won’t even touch the subject; so this might tell people something. Lets here peoples opinions..

At this stage, it has come down to wether countries are willing to negotiate; Russia stated its position, and the US ignored it. If Russia sticks to its words, then it will attack the missile defence/offence system and this would been seen as a declaration of war by the US.
I think there are many possible outcomes of what we are seeing start to unfold. War is inevitably a very likely outcome; wether it would be as big as a world war remains to be seen. Fact is that if a war was to start via any of the current issues, many countries would be implemented and it has the potential to grow exponentially.
Right now there are a few ways that the powder keg could ignite, and this makes me think that it may be unavoidable.
If the US backs down now it will leave itself appearing weak and I think with there economy where it is, they don’t have the option. It appears to be "all in" for America now.
One think is for certain: A war right now will collapse the economy and send us into a greatest depression. So this makes me think that it might already be planned. War has always been used as money laundering, and this war would be the final stage in indebting the world.

Are we heading for war? Or will cooler heads prevail? Does the US even have a choice anymore? I think that its all in our all out and that war is inevitable in at least the next 6 months.

Stay safe people.

US: No change despite Russian threat
edit on 25-11-2011 by WakeUpRiseUp because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I ordered a sandwich at a store the other day, the screen was in spanish, there isnt even an incentive to speak the national language anymore.Oh thats rights,its spanish

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by brindle
I ordered a sandwich at a store the other day, the screen was in spanish, there isnt even an incentive to speak the national language anymore.Oh thats rights,its spanish
Uhh..

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Yep, WW3 is around the corner,economy is crap, but don't let it bother You.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by brindle

Welcome to the United States Of Americana

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jondave
Yep, WW3 is around the corner,economy is crap, but don't let it bother You.
Funny thing is, that most people in western nations dont even know. This is getting serious and Im really thinking thats a matter of when not if.
Millions of people are probably going to die from conflict
Many billions will starve
Disease will spread

Or people could talk about it..

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jondave

Por favor dos cervezas y bien frias....

Hmmm...

Maybe the Mexicans have had enough of America too...that would be original!

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mytheroy

The future United States of Russia

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv

Maybe the Mexicans have had enough of America too...that would be original!
Well yeah, they only came because you lived in luxury while others lived in poverty. They wont be liking it when they get forced to go to war.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
bomb shelter prices will be rising so get in now.
i think i'll just wait and see a bit more before i call "brown trousers time"

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
If we are going to go out, (usa) might as well go out wirh a bang!

Personally, i think it is karmic, the way usa was "discovered" and all...

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mytheroy

Nothing like a war to ignite the economy, blow up enough stuff and you'll need people to make more stuff.. really, there's truth in that and it was apparent in WW2

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
No WW111 because USA, Russia & China will not engage each other. Full stop!!!!

There is probably already a secret 3 way agreement in place and I bet you it includes dividing the spoils of many smaller conflicts in the future as is appropriate.

The sabre may only be a mirage to fool nationalistic sentiment and maintain strategic and useful nation state relations!!

No country like Russia or China or USA are going to rush to the aid of country regimes like Iran and Syria. Because they are lead by irrational, brutal inhumane misguided parasitic lunatics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
ARGH!!!!!!!!! Why do we have threads like this??? ATS PLEASE!!!!!

TRhis thread is right under this one: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by WakeUpRiseUp
The purpose of this thread is to discuss the recent events that could possibly be leading to a world war. The western media has been ignoring the issue, basically a big war is looming and the media won’t even touch the subject; so this might tell people something. Lets here peoples opinions..

At this stage, it has come down to wether countries are willing to negotiate; Russia stated its position, and the US ignored it. If Russia sticks to its words, then it will attack the missile defence/offence system and this would been seen as a declaration of war by the US.
I think there are many possible outcomes of what we are seeing start to unfold. War is inevitably a very likely outcome; wether it would be as big as a world war remains to be seen. Fact is that if a war was to start via any of the current issues, many countries would be implemented and it has the potential to grow exponentially.
Right now there are a few ways that the powder keg could ignite, and this makes me think that it may be unavoidable.
If the US backs down now it will leave itself appearing weak and I think with there economy where it is, they don’t have the option. It appears to be "all in" for America now.
One think is for certain: A war right now will collapse the economy and send us into a greatest depression. So this makes me think that it might already be planned. War has always been used as money laundering, and this war would be the final stage in indebting the world.

Are we heading for war? Or will cooler heads prevail? Does the US even have a choice anymore? I think that its all in our all out and that war is inevitable in at least the next 6 months.

Stay safe people.

US: No change despite Russian threat
edit on 25-11-2011 by WakeUpRiseUp because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

Originally posted by mytheroy

Nothing like a war to ignite the economy, blow up enough stuff and you'll need people to make more stuff.. really, there's truth in that and it was apparent in WW2

^^^^ This, in a nutshell because it's the simple truth and doesn't need to be over complicated.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
This x10000:

Originally posted by RP2SticksOfDynamite

No WW111 because USA, Russia & China will not engage each other. Full stop!!!!

There is probably already a secret 3 way agreement in place and I bet you it includes dividing the spoils of many smaller conflicts in the future as is appropriate.

The sabre may only be a mirage to fool nationalistic sentiment and maintain strategic and useful nation state relations!!

No country like Russia or China or USA are going to rush to the aid of country regimes like Iran and Syria. Because they are lead by irrational, brutal inhumane misguided parasitic lunatics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by WakeUpRiseUp
reply to post by mytheroy

The future United States of Russia

Is Russia reuniting with former soviet blocs or something?

new topics

top topics

join